[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made a fake okcupid profile, and when I'm bored I give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: ok1.jpg (102 KB, 963x774) Image search: [Google]
ok1.jpg
102 KB, 963x774
I made a fake okcupid profile, and when I'm bored I give girls a taste of the red-pill. I never message them first, and never try and disrespect them. I think the seed is easier to plant when you don't come off as a redneck. Especially when you're a hot guy that they messaged first...

What does /pol/ do in their spare time to further the white race's cause?
>>
>>75634603
you would have more success if you let out the "jew" part this is pretty much the last redpill and you need to work your way up slowly to it or instantly be a nazi no matter what.
>>
>>75634603
You went a little too hard imo.

You should have finished with "So where would you travel to?" or similar.
>>
>>75634760

Yeah that's a good point. My subtlety could use some work.
>>
>>75634603
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiWk8VCGBOY
>>
>>75634785
same
>>75634760
>>
>>75634760
>jews are the last red pill

Huh.
>>
Yea, add the bait for the reply. Keep it short and just mention how it was great and had a positive impact on the world
>>
>>75634603
Women actually message you first?

Hangingwojack.jpg
>>
>>75634603
OP, you can't talk about Jews straight out of the gate like that. It's the final stage of red pilling a normies

You have to point out a negative event (like the refugee crisis) while avoiding sounding overtly racist or anti Semitic. You have to get them engaged in the conversation without them thinking you're just weird. The "attempt" you posted is cringeworthy.
>>
>>75634603
>Sexy Vegan Vixen
It doesn't matter what he sez, anons. It's beyond hope...
>>
so what was the reply?
>>
>>75634603
>>75634760

Yeah, what Austriabro said. When you come out with "DA JOOZ" it's like smacking people in the face with a raw fish. The "worries about refugees" part is a great idea though.
>>
>>75634892

faggot is immature as fuck and not funny, sounds like a mouth breather
>>
File: real.jpg (22 KB, 529x204) Image search: [Google]
real.jpg
22 KB, 529x204
>>75634603
Not going full redpill on your actual profile
>>
>>75634603
Laying it on wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too thick.
>>75634760
This.
>>
>>75634603
I have a Filipina girlfriend who I've been dating for a year who calls me "Master" and refers to herself as my slave... she agreed to undergo training to condition herself to really be my slave and that's how she wants to spend our life together. feelsgoodman
>>
>>75636119
this guy right here

go full redpill
because that is who you really are why sugar coat the truth?
>>
the first statement was good, them you went sounding like a raving weirdo.

just one subtle realistic opinion is enough to trigger.
>>
File: 1463323898662.jpg (18 KB, 280x157) Image search: [Google]
1463323898662.jpg
18 KB, 280x157
>>75634603
Did she reply back?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.