[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you like me /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 37XjqG__.jpg (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
37XjqG__.jpg
24 KB, 512x512
do you like me /pol/?
>>
>>75631089
>muh psychadelics
>>
>>75631089
Shill this shit elsewhere
>>
i am now a #cruz missile
>>
>>75631089
Yeah but you basically just reiterate /pol/
>>
File: smuganimeface241.jpg (20 KB, 117x117) Image search: [Google]
smuganimeface241.jpg
20 KB, 117x117
dude lsd lol
>>
File: 1459211057768.png (305 KB, 548x358) Image search: [Google]
1459211057768.png
305 KB, 548x358
I like your video on woman destroying civilizations but I can't get the "I got turned down for pussy a lot of times so I'm gonna make the video blaming woman for almost everything and add some truth to it."
>>
>>75631089
i'm probably one of the few people that actually agreed with your lsd psychobabble and I've never taken the stuff.
>>
>>75631408
Not an argument.
>>
>>75631089
Great informative videos.
>>
>>75631089
How does vidmax make money
Together with Shane you have weirdly have production values to your viewership
>>
we love
>>
>>75631089
no, your videos trigger me. specially the last one, I'm still pissed women voted for the green party pro immigration asshole in austria.
>>
we are the only reason your channel is doing so well.

keep up the good work

you are the only video maker who appeared after "With Open Gates" who has shown himself to have staying power.

/pol/ pride world wide
>>
Yes, try to hide the red pill so normies wont pass them by.
>>
>>75631089

>muh LSD

get a fucking life loser junkie, redpilled my ass
>>
>>75632148
did you fix your airport yet??
>>
>>75631089
A couple of decent videos mixed in with a lot of conspiracy-level drivel

A hit-and-miss channel.
>>
>>75631089

did not watch your lsd video

but I believe it is a tool. Neither degenerate nor beneficial on its own. Depends how you use it.
>>
>>75631089
Pretty cool actually. I know /pol/ hates him because he doesn't bash enough on the Jews or whatever, but guys like him are the face the "extreme" right needs: calm, rational, well-sourced, explains everything in an easy to understand manner and leaves emotions out of the picture.

I don't get why so many people are so buttmad about his LSD video. Like all of his other videos they're well-sourced and of course you're free to disagree. But somehow his opinion in ONE video made him a pariah, which only proves that /pol/ is just the mirror image of tumblr and just as hostile to people who step out of their established dogma.
>>
>>75631089
Stop using loud static transitions. shits annoying
>>
>>75631089
I showed my mom and sister your "Women Destroy Civilization" video because I love stirring shit up.

Mom agreed with it. Sister had a fit but is slowly beginning to accept it. I think. Thanks bird guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
File: alanwatts.jpg (15 KB, 212x254) Image search: [Google]
alanwatts.jpg
15 KB, 212x254
>>75631089
I think it'd be good if you adopted some kind of style or aesthetic which people will recognize you by. Perhaps something a little more bombastic, add some music as well, or something. The red, black and white of your picture should be a dominate theme. Make it more atmospheric. Also, your videos are well edited, but sometimes awkward and doesn't fit the theme at hand, so you maybe could just fine tune some of that.

For example, civilization destroying terms and phrases you might say are juxtaposed with animations which look pretty innocent. Kind of like at 0:06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FPXXHknv0g

The light colors, weak movement and lack of music makes the following disturbing descriptions feel flat. Emphasize the parts like that with more powerful imagery, you could end up making videos that will give people shivers. A good example to work off is Oscar Turner's videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

Come up with a style which suits you, I can tell you're trying to find it yet but if we really want to redpill people, information isn't enough, people care more about how that information is told.

Other than that, great channel, don't listen to the cunts who complain about the lsd video, you produce wonderful content and you're channel is blowing up pretty rapidly. Best of luck to you m8 (this is presuming whom I'm replying to is actually you).
>>
File: le lsd bird.png (23 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
le lsd bird.png
23 KB, 800x800
>>
>>75631089
yeah the production values on your videos are second to non in the "alt right". downloaded all your vides after seeing that a couple of sjw were enough to take down evalion.
>>
>>75631089

DUDE LSD OPENS YOUR MIND YOU BECOME LITERALLY A BABY AGAIN

DUUUUUDE
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.