[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reparations for Muslim Conquests and Jizya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Does /pol/ support reparations for the Muslim invasion of the Byzantine Empire and for the jizya extortion tax?

All countries with Islam as a state religion would be liable to pay. If they do not pay in the estimate damages, they may pay in land or labour. If they absolutely are not willing to pay, they will nuked.
>>
>>75629453
*be nuked
>>
>>75629453
Wouldn't that be nice
>>
>>75629453
No. Nobody should pay reparation for shit that happened hundreds of fucking years ago.
>Inb4 somebody accuses me of supporting slavery reparations
>>
>>75629453
Count us in, mudslims looted a shitload of wealth from us.
>>
No

I support wiping all Muslims from the face of the planet
>>
>>75629956
>shitload
>>
>>75630020
Count us in on that one too.
>>
>>75629453
You are opening a can of worms. It will haunt our own ass more than it will muslims.
>>
>>75629453
No one should be guilty of the crimes of their fathers. If the actual victims were alive today, that would be a different story.

But Constantinople should be returned.
>>
>>75630705
Learn from hindus, if they are not allowing you to visit your pilgrimage in peace and neither are giving it back then either seize it or start destroying their pilgrims.
>>
>>75629453
YES
Hundreds of years of roach occupation left us sour towarss muslims
I totally want some form of justice
>>
>>75629453
You can do this with the roman empire, the byzantine empire, the mongols, the british, spanish.. forget it, everyone invaded each other now we start with a clean slate
>>
>>75630331
Stick to saving up for a working toilet curryboy.
>>
>>75631124
I already have a one.
>>
>>75629453
Fucking muzzies, hell yeah!

>>75630963
>Learn from hindus
POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.