[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My buddy says Trudeau saved Canada. How do I retaliate against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
My buddy says Trudeau saved Canada. How do I retaliate against such a claim?
>>
>>75627400
Just like killing your enemy make them win, Trudeau saved Canada by dooming it.
>>
the ousting of Harper saved canada, now trudeu is going to take us down a different but equally dark path
>>
>>75627400
From what? Prosperity?
>>
>>75629070
POO
>>
>>75629644
If you tell them to POO in it, they win.
- Justin Trudeau
>>
Point out the parts of Canada that are still on fire.
>>
Call him a faggot.
>>
>>75630308
Alberta is not Canada. Canada is the narrow strip of land that borders the Saint Lawrence river and Lake Ontario between Montreal and Toronto.
>>
>>75627400
By punching him in the fucking nose.
>>
>>75630308
pretty much this
>>
By saying his plan to invest in infrastructure hasn't happened so hes just talk and no action. He has accomplished nothing other than being liked by saying shit people want to hear and making poor decisions that only make sense to idiots.
For example he made a 50% women cabinet. This seems somewhat logical assuming men and female are equally intelligent, but then you need to consider that he chose half women from a group that was 1/4 women. If he chose 1/4 women statistically it would be the best choices. Half being women means 25% of his choices most likely had a better option that he didn't choose because he wanted more women. Promoting someone because of their gender is a terrible plan. Promote them despite their gender
>>
>>75627400
Trudeau did save Canada...for the chinks, niggers, and poos. Bravo!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.