[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we know that Stephen Hawking is not a braindead monkey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: hawkingshill.png (468 KB, 954x639) Image search: [Google]
hawkingshill.png
468 KB, 954x639
How do we know that Stephen Hawking is not a braindead monkey being used as a mouthpiece for leftist propaganda? He has also been vocal about keeping Britain in EU and multiculturalism.
>>
this article is stupid

hawking doesnt understand all the workings of the universe. he isn't omniscient
>>
>>75618259
Can he explain why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
>>
>>75618259
>understands the workings of the universe
If he doesn't throw a fit when he hears people say this he's a fucking cuck
>>
>>75618259
Sounds like he's talking about a "rap artist".
>>
>>75618259

stephen hawking has about as much political authority as george clooney

i am looking forward to him being a bond villain though
>>
>asking an autist about anything but their specialty
>>
>>75618803
Give him a month's worth of research and he may find out the secret.
>>
Nerds usually do not understand how real people react. They only think in numbers and logic.
>>
>>75618259
really makes you think..
>>
>>75618259
Scientist who spends all his time on science shit like math and space decides to poke his head out of his lab and talk about politics.
Turns out he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about and should just go back to crunching numbers.
For out next story, local Arby's cook instructs scientists that they should be looking into that whole hollow moon and flat earth thing.
More at 11.
>>
should we make a list of all the other things he can't do? I'll start

walk
>>
>>75618259
>steven hawking
>vocal

Lemme see here...
>>
>>75618259
Ironic that he apparently must appeal to the lowest common denominator, when the financially, logically lowest (and literally most common) denominators are leftists.
>>
>>75618939
>Cuck
He really is though
He can't get an erection
>>
>>75618259
>a physicist doesn't know shit about politics
Wow! What a wonder! That's almost as impressive as a kid's show host with a degree in engineering not knowing shit about environmental science!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK