[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you joined white islam yet /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: joseph-smith-mormon.jpg (71 KB, 594x800) Image search: [Google]
joseph-smith-mormon.jpg
71 KB, 594x800
Why haven't you joined white islam yet /pol/?
>>
Seriously? THAT is the "Goddamn I love being white" guy?
>>
>>75617360
Yes anon, it is.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 650x435) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 650x435
Tfw no qt bosnian muslim gf
>>
File: ordination.jpg (39 KB, 350x270) Image search: [Google]
ordination.jpg
39 KB, 350x270
> Abraham 1:
> 23 The land of Egypt being first discovered by a woman, who was the daughter of Ham, and the daughter of Egyptus, which in the Chaldean signifies Egypt, which signifies that which is forbidden;
> 24 When this woman discovered the land it was under water, who afterward settled her sons in it; and thus, from Ham, sprang that race which preserved the curse in the land.
> 25 Now the first government of Egypt was established by Pharaoh, the eldest son of Egyptus, the daughter of Ham, and it was after the manner of the government of Ham, which was patriarchal.
> 26 Pharaoh, being a righteous man, established his kingdom and judged his people wisely and justly all his days, seeking earnestly to imitate that order established by the fathers in the first generations, in the days of the first patriarchal reign, even in the reign of Adam, and also of Noah, his father, who blessed him with the blessings of the earth, and with the blessings of wisdom, but cursed him as pertaining to the Priesthood.
> 27 Now, Pharaoh being of that lineage by which he could not have the right of Priesthood, notwithstanding the Pharaohs would fain claim it from Noah, through Ham, therefore my father was led away by their idolatry;

We wuz priests n shiz
>>
>>75616604
Because I actually read the book of Mormon, and I'm not nearly sociopathic enough to fake something so fucking stupid my entire life just to get a qt
>>
>>75622626

Good, because qts are not automatic in Mormonism anyway.
>>
File: smugtrump.jpg (57 KB, 485x364) Image search: [Google]
smugtrump.jpg
57 KB, 485x364
But I have
>>
>>75621534
We are priests again through the revelation and authority bestowed upon Joseph Smith ( Pictured ) as well as received holy ordinations conferring the keys of authority of the priesthood.

He received his first vision in the forest, and the angels educated him though to adulthood where he received the gold plates to be translated into the 'book of Mormon'.
>>
What's so good about it?
>>
>>75622905
This if you join they'll probably give you some inbred cultist as a wife.
>>
>>75616604

The thought has crossed my mind a few times. Mormons are actively saving the white race more than anyone else.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.