[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the U.S had not invaded Iraq would Saddam Hussein still be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: saddam_hussein01.jpg (47 KB, 890x668) Image search: [Google]
saddam_hussein01.jpg
47 KB, 890x668
If the U.S had not invaded Iraq would Saddam Hussein still be in power today?
>>
>>75605055
Nah, it was like the space race to the moon, we just had beat Russia there
>>
>>75606119
But the U.S is directly responsible for his removal right?
>>
>>75606745
Yes he would still be in power. He had a superb internal security apparatus but his military had degraded into nothing by the time of 2003 due to all the sanctions. nobody could do shit from the inside. Say you're found out as an opposition, you couldn't hide. He'd just have your family arrested until you hand yourself in and people's conscious always gives in
>>
Very doubtful. Saddam's rule was plagued by constant uprisings by Kurds and Shia's and when the Arab Spring happened it would have hit northern/southern Iraq hard. Likely there would have been another massive revolt and Iraq would have become like Syria.
>>
>>75606745
yeah.. but that wasn't your question. We didn't do it cause of "WMD"s. We did for other reasons which are the same reasons that if we hadn't, then Russia would've made their move. What I'm saying is if we didn't do it, another neighboring country would've or Russia.

There was a leak around '07 floating around implying this but no one confirmed it.
>>
>>75606119
This is one of the rare examples of fpbp
>>
File: baghdad-bob.jpg (20 KB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
baghdad-bob.jpg
20 KB, 288x198
>>75605055
We made them drink poison last night and Saddam Hussein's soldiers and his great forces gave the Americans a lesson which will not be forgotten by history. Truly.
>>
>>75607529

>We didn't do it cause of "WMD"s. We did for other reasons which are the same reasons that if we hadn't, then Russia would've made their move.

Russia would have invaded Iraq to force oil produced there to be bought with petrodollars?
>>
Kurdistan was already effectively separated. The youth weren't even learning Arabic. Baghdad had no control over Kurdistan. The Shia districts were well under the thumb and Saddam had a brutally effective security system. Iraq had almost no military but it wasn't going to collapse
>>
>Russia invading Iraq

Sometimes I forget pol has a lot of 15 year old retards
>>
>>75607442
but anon
assad is still in power in syria

so by your logic saddam would still be in power in iraq.

but you said "very doubtful"

so anon, you are incorrect
>>
Assad has Iran and Russia backing him. Saddam had nobody.

But regardless there were no signs of an immenent uprising in Iraq. He was pretty comfy behind his police.
>>
File: 1439925972900.png (2 MB, 1350x1800) Image search: [Google]
1439925972900.png
2 MB, 1350x1800
>>75605055
duh.
also Isis wouldn't exist, nor do refugees.
good job 'murica.
and don't get me started about pic related.
you indirectly fucked Europe
>>
Of course I mean just look at that mustache
>>
The Zionists wanted not only to kill Saddam but desistablize Iraq like the US did.
>>
>>75608243
Assad is "in power" thanks only to foreign armies propping him up, and only in 1/3 of his own country which is now a heap of rubble.

Besides avoiding being strung up by his own people he has very little to celebrate
>>
He would have still been in power. He would have also kept a good amount of terrorists in check.
>>
File: 1464347210504.png (71 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1464347210504.png
71 KB, 501x585
>>75607661
it would've been better if I could find the leaked Russian document back in '07

>>75607978
>flag
>also implying that Russia didn't have oil interests in Iraq that Iraq didn't owe Russia over $8 billion in debt which Russia has "killed" for less

Leaked document stated Russia was waiting for the next opportunity to back opposition against Iraq. When the opposition won, Russia would take what is owed to them then some without question since they hypothetically supported the "rebels." Also offer to help govern cities while they get things settled for new government and would try to control and or influence iraqi oil as much as possible. Russian oil prices where record high back then and literally jew scheming the Iraq to better their own economy and earning the trust of a new governed country was jist of the document. I wish I could remember more, it was really interesting, at least to me it was.

People always forget Jews in the Unite- I mean Isreal are competing in schemes against Jews in Russia

>pic related, encrypted picture of the host of the document.
>>
File: 1464042250547.gif (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1464042250547.gif
28 KB, 200x200
>>75609538
>it would've been better if I could find the leaked Russian document back in '07
was meant for >>75607590
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.