[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on the Amish. All I know about them is from American
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: amish[1].jpg (247 KB, 661x458) Image search: [Google]
amish[1].jpg
247 KB, 661x458
Redpill me on the Amish. All I know about them is from American popular culture like the simpsons.

If I was born Amish, would I have a loving wife, children and live in a christ-loving community?
>>
>>75592664
How did the black one get there? Are they really gonna let her breed with one of their boys?
>>
The only good thing about them is that they have lots of kids. If we could them to the polls so many blue states would flip red.
>>
>>75592664
mennonites are where its at boy
>>
>>75592834
Why don't they vote? Do they just not care? Are they taxed? Do they even use currency? Does legislation and regulation affect them?
>>
>>75592664
The liberal media tries to make them out to be cultists and weirdos, in reality they're old fashioned religious people with strict rules.
>>
>>75593055
aka "cultists and weirdos"
>>
they refuse to assimilate because of their weird religious beliefs.
>>
>>75593143
Go to bed TJ
>>
>>75592832
It could be worse friendo.

Way worse.
>>
>>75593010
They just hate the outside world and hate leaving their land. If they came out to vote PA would flip red and Trump would win the election. The election is literally in amish hands.
>>
>>75593010
>Why don't they vote?

http://amishamerica.com/do-amish-vote/

>Are they taxed?

http://www.amish-heartland.com/amish%20culture/2014/01/01/mythbusters-amish-edition
"This is a common misconception. Amish do in fact pay all income, sales, property and other local taxes. Amish are, however, exempt from Social Security, but do not collect from the program either. Amish object to Social Security as an insurance system, because the Amish society takes care of its aged and infirm, and thus have no need for government support."

>Do they even use currency?

Cash and checks yes, credit cards rarely.
http://amishamerica.com/do-the-amish-use-money/

> Does legislation and regulation affect them?

Of course.
>>
>>75592832
This

Did her ancestors get lost on their way north
>>
>>75592664
What's up with the nigger...
>>
Banished from their homeland, don't pay taxes, heavily inbred.

They should all be gassed.
>>
>>75594160
The Amish only use traditional farming equipment.
>>
>>75595041
You're pretty good
>>
I hope they don't let her reproduce
>>
>>75592664
nice tits on the cute black girl
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.