[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ complains about white genocide >doesn't want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: BxZ3Quj.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
BxZ3Quj.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>/pol/ complains about white genocide
>doesn't want to get married or have kids
>blames black people and jews
>>
>>75585967
>/pol/ is one person
>>
>>75586102
But I am.
>>
>>75585967
white have a tiny part of the world.
non whites have the majority of the territory full of resources.
why do they NEED to live near us? why can't they just LEAVE US ALONE?
>>
>>75586368
Because the areas near us are objectively better.

I don't blame them for wanting to bask in our glory, but I do blame the idiots that indulge them.
>>
>>75585967
>doesn't want to get married or have kids
But I want
>>
File: 4578874.jpg (114 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
4578874.jpg
114 KB, 540x960
White girls don't like white boys anymore.

Its not my fault.
>>
>>75586782
There are millions of white women who still like white men, and we live in the internet age. It really is your fault
>>
>>75586782
When you weight 600lb, constantly smell of dried low-fibre diarrhoea and have a cheetos crust building up on your ass it's probably your fault you disgusting fatty.
>>
the history of world development and progress is white people trying to get away from dangerous minorities. we just wanna live in peace. whites aren't gonna choose to bring kids into a shit world. we dont think like you minority fucks we are actually capable of empathy and it will destroy us.
>>
>>75586714
this.

/pol/ is not represented by the vocal minority of sour grapes and other arcanine crossboard posters whoes shitposts you see everynow and then here in /pol/.
>>
>>75585967
>doesn't want to get married [to] or have kids [with a slut]
Fixed.
>>
>>75587312
>shitposts
But I shitpost, a lot
>>
/pol/ hasn't realized the internet is inherently evil and must be destroyed

>>against globalism
>>uses the world wide web
pick one and only one

>>75586452
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.