[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are blacks from the south so much less niggery than the ones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: c29.jpg (47 KB, 600x581) Image search: [Google]
c29.jpg
47 KB, 600x581
Why are blacks from the south so much less niggery than the ones gtom inner city areas. Blacks from the south are typically polite, calm and are great americans. Blacks in cities though are total, ape escape, niggers. Why do you think this is pol?
>>
>>75583815
I am in the south and you are wrong.
>>
>>75583815
christian values
>>
I lived in a shit hole in Florida for a while and from what I've seen, it's because of all the hillabillies running to and fro. A lot of them are outwardly hostile toward black folks.
>>
>inner city areas
hmmmmm
>>
>>75583815
You've never lived in the south, clearly. Blacks from any region are cancer.
>>
>>75583815
most scum prefers to live in cities. low rents, very central, better infrastructure, they need no car, more job opportunities, if they ever intend to work. same here.
>>
Because the blacks in the south learned to love America after slavery and lived with rednecks and realized racism will always exist and actually overcame it.

While the ones that went North were the uppity niggers that wanted to escape and ran away from their problems and never learned to deal with them.
>>
>>75584081
this

sorry niggers, but it's true

>>75584003
no, it's because they're niggers
>>
Bull fucking shit.

Atlanta and nearly the whole state of Louisiana the blacks are completely fucking feral
>>
>>75583815
Southern values
>>
>>75584437
Speaking as a Georgian here.

Atlanta is a shithole, but out in the suburbs black people are fine. I never had any problems with middle class blacks in the 9 years I lived there, they essentially acted like white people.
>>
Op here, I did missionary work in Detroit and I litterally got mugged twice within the first week. Afterwards I moved to Georgia for a little, and despite being in a majority black neighborhood they acted nothing like niggers, they were far more like ordinary white people. Three families, all of them black invited me to dinner within the first two weeks.
>>
>>75584627
As someone who's been in Georgia and Atlanta as well as the suburbs for 25 years, I can confirm you sit on the couch all day and have never ventured through anywhere you've typed. Literally clueless on the amount of work security and law enforcement have to put in. Shame on you.
>>
>>75585081
That is just southern hospitality, the south gets a bad rep for being "ignorant and backward people" but they are just as intelligent as anyone else but the media focuses way to much on the coal and not enough on the diamonds. Also generally the south has very kind people that will help strangers out when ever they can.
>>
>>75583815
Are you joking? Atlanta, New Orleans, Alabama?
>>
>>75583913
This, the fuck are you talking about op? Blacks down south are a violent as hell. The ones who aren't violent are better than yankee niggers but that's because people up north are raised trashy and have no manners.
>>
>>75585081
Like I said, people down south are raised with manners so the civilized blacks are top tier compared to the north. The ghetto niggers are way worse here though, go walk through the projects in new orleans, you'd be dead within minutes or at least beaten to a pulp.
>>
>>75583815
You got it ass backwards.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.