[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pedowood is just an Internet meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (223 KB, 956x1784) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
223 KB, 956x1784
>Pedowood is just an Internet meme
>>
File: 146250491042.gif (1 MB, 200x149) Image search: [Google]
146250491042.gif
1 MB, 200x149
>Source: Some guy in the internet
>>
Babylon recreated in the US
>>
>>75578832
rich people are pedos because they can get away with it
>>
>>75579229
fuck off dan "get in the van" schneider internet defense force
>>
>>75579229

Don't make me start dumping everything I have like last night and throw this board into a slide fest.
>>
>>75580413
Do it.
Do it for the raped kids.
>>
>>75579229
Nice try Dan "she's a fighter, hold her tighter so I can show you why they call me the hymen divider" Schneider
>>
>>75580413
I'm interested.
>>
>>75580413
I'd like to see it
>>
File: Programmed to Kill.png (1 MB, 667x995) Image search: [Google]
Programmed to Kill.png
1 MB, 667x995
The book Programmed to Kill, whose cover is pictured is a very well written book about the subject of serial murder by those in power for both intimidation of people and satanic sacrifice.

http://www.isgp.nl/Belgian_X_dossiers_of_the_Dutroux_affair_v1.1.php
The above link is about a very well known case a child sex ring in Belgian that had direct ties to the CIA and certain banking families. There have also been many deaths associated with witnesses of this particular court case.

The Franklin Scandal is the American version of the Dutroux Affair which also had direct links to the CIA.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:Finders_Keepers

The Finders are also linked to both of the above court cases.
>>
Whats his name again?
>>
>>75578832
Well Hollywood would make a perfect shelter for pedofile lobby, I agree.But any fucking proof?
>>
>>75580413
That was an amazing thread. If you could archive some of the key stuff to a new past bin that would be spectacular.
>>
What's up with sudden increase of Pedowood threads?
Is some loli shitstorm brewing?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.