[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are whites self loathing? Do they hate their own race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: CjTBUunWYAA0BpR (1).jpg (151 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
CjTBUunWYAA0BpR (1).jpg
151 KB, 1024x512
Are whites self loathing? Do they hate their own race?
>>
we have nothing better to do. that's essentially all it boils down to. it's leftism in a nutshell.
>>
>>75578759
Only the worthless cucks.
>>
>>75578759
>ywn be the guy on the right walking the streets of England late at night with your lads crushing beers, picking fights, and plowing slags

Why live
>>
>>75578759
It's level because they both voted leave
#BREXIT
>>
File: Ci9f98gWkAExr-x.jpg (79 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Ci9f98gWkAExr-x.jpg
79 KB, 600x800
>>75578759
OMG, that race is soooooo close!
>>
>>75578759
Sigh are Anglo-Saxon culture in control of England i think not
>>
>>75578759
they weren't before the Jews arrived.
A little digging and you always find a jew
>>
>>75578759
Every race is self-hating to a degree, but only whites are actively self-sabotaging
>>
File: 105.jpg (50 KB, 584x671) Image search: [Google]
105.jpg
50 KB, 584x671
>>75578759
Only white girls.
You can notice how almost all nacionalist groups are made 98% by males.
>>
>>75579111
I dont know anyone that is voting for remaining but ive got a job so yeah ive only spoken to people who work
>>
File: god-damn-i-love-being-white.jpg (137 KB, 735x986) Image search: [Google]
god-damn-i-love-being-white.jpg
137 KB, 735x986
you non-whites are too genetically low IQ to achieve and build your own first-world developed civilised countries with a high quality of life, which is the only reason why you all want to live in our white countries.

if you're a non-white living in a white country, I want you to look at your race and ask yourself "would I go back to my real country and live among my own people?", because I bet you the answer would be no since you love and enjoy living and leeching off of our first-world white countries that have been built and maintained by us intelligent white people.

The Truth Hurts.
>>
>A vote is a vote
Huh...
>>
File: 1463317191263.jpg (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
1463317191263.jpg
7 KB, 299x168
>>75579378
i was born here so i had no choice cracker. I would want to live with my fellow africans but depending where I live I would be killed because they would consider me too white for them.
>>
>>75578759
Why would I hate being smart,making $,and living int in a nice quiet neighborhood in a big new house?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.