[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that the jews deny the palestinian genocide o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8
File: happymerchant.jpg (6 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
happymerchant.jpg
6 KB, 320x180
Daily reminder that the jews deny the palestinian genocide of 1948! the proof is there!

Never forget the 1 million!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Palestinian_exodus
>>
massacres such as these
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_Yassin_massacre
>>
propaganda dispelled by scheming kikes on defenseless women and children of palestine

>hroughout the Haganah made effective use of Arabic language broadcasts and loudspeaker vans. Haganah Radio announced that "the day of judgement had arrived" and called on inhabitants to "kick out the foreign criminals" and to "move away from every house and street, from every neighbourhood occupied by foreign criminals." The Haganah broadcasts called on the populace to "evacuate the women, the children and the old immediately, and send them to a safe haven." Jewish tactics in the battle were designed to stun and quickly overpower opposition; demoralisation was a primary aim. It was deemed just as important to the outcome as the physical destruction of the Arab units. The mortar barrages and the psychological warfare broadcasts and announcements, and the tactics employed by the infantry companies, advancing from house to house, were all geared to this goal. The orders of Carmeli's 22nd Battalion were "to kill every [adult male] Arab encountered" and to set alight with fire-bombs "all objectives that can be set alight. I am sending you posters in Arabic; disperse on route
>>
File: Palestinian_refugees.jpg (85 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
Palestinian_refugees.jpg
85 KB, 600x350
death marches reminiscent of those undertaken in nazi germany merely a few years earlier
>>
while constantly complaining of the "holocaust" of their people, i find it baffling that the jews have done the same thing themselves and not expected scrutiny
>>
>>75575564
Kek. Fuck off white nigger.
>>
young son lays dead in his father's arms under fire from idf terrorising his community.
>>
>>75577408
accompanying video
>>
>>75577524
https://youtu.be/GRPC52bSQZI
>>
File: Faris_odeh03a.jpg (25 KB, 278x275) Image search: [Google]
Faris_odeh03a.jpg
25 KB, 278x275
young boy throws stones at tank weighing i dont know how many tonnes.. in his own neighbourhood

Killed a few weeks after pic related was taken, doing the exact same thing. Its a simple message, if you leave, i will stop throwing stones.

The israeli tank operator would've claimed self defense im sure, however what mortal threat a 14 year boy with stones could have brought i am unaware of.
This shows the jew, almost like their old german opressors, view another group of people as a lower form of life.
>>
>>
File: girl.png (219 KB, 382x304) Image search: [Google]
girl.png
219 KB, 382x304
>>
>>
File: Orphanschoolmosque.jpg (221 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Orphanschoolmosque.jpg
221 KB, 1024x768
decimation in gaza, palestina. security is used as an excuse to wipe a group of people of the earth.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.