[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will be his legacy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: President_Barack_Obama.jpg (1 MB, 2687x3356) Image search: [Google]
President_Barack_Obama.jpg
1 MB, 2687x3356
What will be his legacy?
>>
first and last black president
>>
"Literally who?" that will be briefly glossed over in history books because they need more room to talk about Trump.
>>
Destabilising the Middle East and being a key factor in the starting of a race war in the west.
>>
Why does he seem to get whiter with every new photograph?
>>
>>75571069
jimmy carter but black and slightly less forgettable
>>
"He was black".
>>
>>75571069
1. Saved american economy
2. Continued American oil wars despite Nobel peace prize
>>
He's black and got a Nobel for being black.
>>
File: CSA1.jpg (68 KB, 522x748) Image search: [Google]
CSA1.jpg
68 KB, 522x748
>>75571069
Never Again.
>>
"He fried the slaves."
>>
>>75571368
>Nobel peace prize
Shit I already forgot about this. It was so cringeworthy, I guess that's why no one brings it up anymore.
>>
>>75571069
He will be remembered as a LGBT friendly, black George W.
>>
>>75571201
Who did more to destabilize the ME, Bush or Obama?
>>
He was black
"He" killed Osama
Gay marriage passed under him

Future education will still be degenerate
>>
>>75571672

iirc he won it like 6 months after being president and not doing anything other than showing "Hey yall I'm black and the US made me prezdant USA YES"
>>
>>75571201
>flooding Europe with refugees
It is all going according to the plan. The NWO is an American concept. They are a the melting pot of multiculture and want the same for European proxy countries.
>>
alien disclosure
>>
Nigga prez yo
>>
First black president and Obamacare

I wish it was the TPP and NSA expansion he was remembered for though so he could be indicted
>>
>>75571753
Bush 1: Iraq (Afghanistan was already fuck)
Obama 3: Tunisia, Libya, Syria, and a bonus failed attempt at Egypt.

Obama is the winner by numbers.
>>
>>75571069
Skin colour.
>>
>>75571069
Mediocre and unremarkable.
>>
>>75571069
The man that created an environment where Donald Trump was elected President
>>
>>75571069
He was 100% black.
>>
>>75571201
I dislike Obama as much as the next guy but come on. Destabilizing the middle east was on Dubyah Bush
>>
>>75571248
the (((media))) adjusts the brightness of his photos depending on whether he did a good or bad thing.

Killed osama = dark
Droned wedding = white
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.