[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JACLYN GLENN LOVING TRANNIES AS USUAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Jaclyn Glenn.jpg (166 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Jaclyn Glenn.jpg
166 KB, 900x900
Jesus Christ, I hate this woman.

https://youtu.be/hHfwgySRxsc
>>
>>75570055
ew, what a condescending bitch, bet she's a coal burner.
>>
>>75570239
She's horrible, anon.
>>
Post 5 atheists you want to behead

>Bill Nye
>Amazing Atheist
>Jacqlyn Glen
>Lawrence Krauss
>PZ Myers

I'm an atheist btw
>>
Does she like Muslims too?

Ask her what she thinks if London's New mayor.

Pic related. London's New mayor.
>>
File: Islam-AnjemChoudaryDeclaration.jpg (84 KB, 800x767) Image search: [Google]
Islam-AnjemChoudaryDeclaration.jpg
84 KB, 800x767
Pic related. London's New mayor.

Possibly our future prime minister.
>>
>>75570470
I used to watch AA. Now he's just a cancerous Liberal.

Jaclyn Glenn is the worst kind of Liberal-the one who thinks anyone on the right is retarded, despite the fact that the anti-Conservative rhetoric is coming from someone who voted for Obama.

>>75570513
No. The one thing I will give her is that she's at least consistent about her religious views. She doesn't like Islam.
>>
>>75570791
>>75570470
What's wrong with TAA? Calling him a Liberal is pretty hollow imo, he has many views that would be considered conservative too.
>>
>>75570942
> he has many views that would be considered conservative too.

No, not really. Even if you watch his Political Compass test from six years ago, he's still very Liberal. Except now he's gone even further to the Left with his support for Bernie Sanders and his edgy demeanor.
>>
>>75570942
>>75570791
Are you kidding me. He's an obnoxious SJW twat who keeps pounding on the le backward rednecks meme.
>>
>>75571239
Name one concrete way he's in which an SJW.
>>
>>75570055

>You can post a horribly bigotted video on Youtube that makes an entire group of people feel like they're not as good as you.

Funny, doesn't "being better than everyone else" describe you're typical females and normies entire reason for existing. What gets me is how people are SOOO NICE to transgendered people right now when they're assholes to everyone else normally. Basically it proves to me they're faking it for social credence.

Hell /pol/ I don't like talking about but, I have a deformity I suffer from. People have always been assholes to me. It's just something I learned to cope with. So imagine me going my whole life getting stronger emotionally, learning to ignore all the harsh words and insults I get all time... Usually just to be told to "get over it" "man up" etc... And then now we have sympathy parades for men who think they're little girls. We have people falling all over themselves to be nice to them, those same people are usually pricks to me!

That's where my tranny-hate comes from. Because it's everyone is faking everything and it's really disheartening to the people in the world who actually need sympathy, understanding and compassion. I'm not on the top of that list either.

>>75570470

I know. Being an atheist is suffering these days. Because some fucking atheists don't seem to understand that atheism DOES NOT equal "left wing views" in fact I think they're is a breed of atheist that's only an atheist because it's part of the package-leftist fashion model and they're just contrarians to contemporary Christians, since a lot of them don't apply the same logic towards Muslims, Hindus or Buddhists.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.