[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey France! Gas shortage affecting you? Opinion on the strikes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Paris Gas Station.jpg (79 KB, 920x613) Image search: [Google]
Paris Gas Station.jpg
79 KB, 920x613
>>
They have a gas shortage? What for? Oil is pretty darn cheap at the moment.
>>
Gas shortage? How?
>>
>>75570467
>strikes
>>
>>75570467
Because the facilities that produce our gas are on strike
>>
File: 1442544751418.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1442544751418.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>Most people don't know about the situation in Paris
>Most people don't know how long it's been going on for
>>
>>75570467
French fags are protesting new labour reform. Blocking oil from being distributed and planning to shut down Nuclear power plants.
>>
I dont give a fuck, I walk to work everyday for the past 2 years.

Fucking CGT being a commie cancer as usual
>>
>>75570467
>>75571586

French commie liberals want free gibmedats and don't want to work more than 30 hours a week. They also want niggers and to be able to drink a gallon of wine on the job.

Feel free to fill me in if I'm wrong.
>>
>>75571925
Shutting down power plants? Especially nuclear ones that take a long time to go on and off? Do they even know how to get the electrical grid back up again if enough of its goes down? Wow, great plan to cripple a country.

Pretty solid plan for a general strike though, I suppose. Hope its for something worthwhile.
>>
>>75571586
France not even once.
>>
>>75572160
They also want to become the next Podemos, but fail epicly because they are weed-addicted retards

>>75572336
They did not shut down the nuclear plants, they reduced the output because even they know it would be fucking stupid to stop all of it.

It's not worthwhile at all, they just abuse the fact that we have a weak government that dont strike back. They dont strike back against those commie fuckers because next year is the presidential election, and they want the commie vote.
>>
File: france.jpg (579 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
france.jpg
579 KB, 1920x1080
soon enough
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.