[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American Gladiator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 67896780.png (343 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
67896780.png
343 KB, 575x323
>American Gladiator
>Death row and life sentence inmates can opt in to fight in a live televised event
>people can vote with their smart devices whether the defeated combatant lives or dies
>Victors gain monitored freedom and enough money that they never need to ever commit a crime ever again with the watchful eyes of the post-victor surveillance team on them
>participants gets upgraded living standards and comforts and shorten sentences

Why can't we? If it was 100% voluntary it would be a spectacle the World over would watch. Funneling insane amounts of money in that frees the tax payer of the binds of upkeeping the expensive prison system and allows victims to see their attackers pay in blood if they enter the ring.
>>
>>75565125
>freeing and shortening the sentences the victors and participants
Fuck that shit.
>>
File: 1464363980379.jpg (49 KB, 436x467) Image search: [Google]
1464363980379.jpg
49 KB, 436x467
>>75565125
>murder someone
>get sent to prison
>murder someone again
>get upgraded living standards and a shortened sentence
>>
>>75565394
>killing off a huge majority of scum that deserve to die anyways
>even if they win they are basically big brothered for the rest of their lives
Sure it may suck for that ONE family who's daughter was raped/murdered by the guy who is surprisingly good with a spear but for most lifers it will be a satisfying blooded end.
>>
>>75565125
You had me up until you said you were going to free prisoners
>>
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
>>
>>75565618
There has to be a carrot. Besides what is a few freed murdered that generated millions of dollars and got bloody vengeance for the victims of the other gladiators he gutted?

There are tons of violent criminals that never seen the inside of a prison out today. Releasing a few back with the means to not commit more crimes and eyes on their back doesn't harm anything.
>>
>>75565576
>jamal gets to enjoy a tempurpedic bed and some steak
>has his back sliced open by a machete and then drowns in his own blood as it fills his lungs to the roar of millions

Pretty ok trade off imo
>>
It's criminals against criminals. I would to see it mixed up a little, like 5 child molesters vs some big nigger locked up in isolation fir a double muder charge.

Let's get rid of the scum. I'd pay to watch. Even take my kids to watch it live in a arena one day. Teach them life lessons
>>
>>75565576
>murdering the innocent is the same as murdering the guilty

Do people die when they're killed?
>>
Lets' teach everyone that being the best killer is the way to atone for being a criminal.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.