[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Planned Parenthood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: planned.jpg (85 KB, 736x518) Image search: [Google]
planned.jpg
85 KB, 736x518
Is Planned Parenthood the only thing keeping blacks from taking over in the US? Is that their real agenda?
>>
>>75564235
Yes.

Yes, it really is.

Blacks breed like fucking rabbits.
>>
That quote doesn't really make any sense.
>>
>>75564235

>paragraph picture
>>
And that's exactly why I'm pro-choice.
>>
>>75564235
>we never stop complaining about our 6 million
>blacks don't give a shit about their 15 million
black lives don't matter
>>
>>75564514
Why is Trump pro-life then?
>>
The founder of Planned Parenthood was no lover of blacks, their culture or the damage they have done to our society.
>>
They should start paying people 10k to get sterilized. Blacks will be lining up around the block to get this procedure done. This seems drastic but it takes 40k to put a kid through school,and hundred of thousands more to pay for their medical insurance and other gov programs. And even more if they get incarcerated,the country will save hundreds of thousands if they did this.

And they can use that money to learn a trade or get into college since colleges throw them scholarships. If The they can buy weed, chicken and rims if they want.
>>
Why does /pol/ shill so hard for the Jewish abortion industry? Planned Parenthood exists to make the blacks socially irresponsible by giving them the illusion that there are no consequences to their actions.
>>
>>75564345
Why do conservatives want to defund them then?
>>
>>75564616
pandering to evangelicals.
>>
>>75564345
Rabbits take better care of their children and worry over where they shit. I have had several in my home without a problem. They are also better at handling electrical wiring.
>>
Is it all sbout culling the herd?
>>
>>75564235
King had two abortions and attempted to get a third one. Her doctor did the first abortion without her family’s knowledge.[10] When she was pregnant in 1973, she went to Planned Parenthood and got a second abortion.[11] She was divorced soon after that. Later, she wanted to get a third abortion, but neither the father nor her grandfather agreed with her.[12]
>>
>As a Jewish woman, I believe that our tradition calls us to support not only the right, but the ability of every person to make their own decisions about their body, family, and future in consultation with their loved ones without political interference or economic coercion. We are commanded by our faith to “pursue justice” and not to stand idly by while “stumbling blocks” are put in the way of those in need. Quality health care is an essential need and no one should be allowed to place a woman’s moral autonomy, health, economic security, or well-being at risk. In the context of this latest threat, our particular Jewish values compel us to advocate for universal access to comprehensive health care. This is why the National Council of Jewish Women, an organization that has always supported a woman’s right to choose and, more specifically, staunchly supports Planned Parenthood for the comprehensive, quality care it provides.

http://forward.com/sisterhood/318446/why-supporting-planned-parenthood-is-a-jewish-issue/

Planned Parenthood is controlled by Jews.
>>
Yes, if the BLM movement really cared about black lives they would target abortion first, the number one killer of African-Americans.
>>
>>75565019
because conservatives aren't racist
>>
>>75565019
Because they aren't the racist ones and believe that abortion is genocide.
>>
>>75565038
>Trump means everything he says!
>But when he talks about being pro-life he's just bluffing!

You alt-right types are hilarious.
>>
>>75564978

If every nigger kept their child there would be a literal nigger horde, more so than there already are.

Look at Africa and that should give you a pretty good picture.
>>
File: 1458148860848.jpg (442 KB, 850x1676) Image search: [Google]
1458148860848.jpg
442 KB, 850x1676
>>75564616

He's literally said that he was pro-choice before but something happened in his personal life that made him realize how precious life was and now he is pro-life.
>>
>>75564978
Becuase it's a JudeoChristian conspiracy to keep blacks out of heaven. What's better than a socially responsible black population? Not having to see them except in rare cases throughout the great eternity of the afterlife.
>>
>>75564235
>niece of MLK

Like I give a nigger's shit what she thinks.
My mommy's brother was important. I must be important.

PS. Conservatives need to get their shit together. Legalized abortion kills over 50% of all niggers conceived in the US. FIFTY PERCENT! It is the blessing we've been praying for.
>>
"Give dysgenic groups [people with “bad genes”] in our population their choice of segregation or [compulsory] sterilization." - Margaret Sanger.
By "bad genes"she meant blacks.
>>
>>75565019
They're called cuckservatives for a reason.
>>
Fuck putting them in minority neighborhoods.
I think there should be a home abortion kit on the shelves in every Dollar General.
And I think they should be free of charge to anyone carrying an EBT card.
>>
"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." - Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood.
>>
>>75564958
I'd happily pay more in taxes to fund this. The benefits to the country would be savings in the billions and after two or so decades you'd see massive fall offs in crime making the savings even more astronomical.
>>
>>75565019
The conservative in we wants it gone, and detests that money I pay to the government is involved with the murder of children.
The nationalist in me knows that this is the only control on welfare spending growth that the Democrats will agree to. Every black life prevented is hundreds of thousands of dollars saved.
>>
Quick and easy abortions fosters a lack of respect for life and lack of family values. 70% of black kids have no father in the home.
>>
After the Civil war was over Lincoln wanted to send all the blacks to South America but failed to get the needed support in Congress to do it. Imagine what our country would be like if he had succeeded.
>>
>>75564345
A few weeks ago an anon posted the calculations on here showing without abortions, the black reproduction rate would have caused their population in the US to be at around 400 million, which is more than the total number of people here now of any race.
>>
>>75566553
They are basically wild animals. They will breed until they consume all their resources and have a massive die off. No more evolved then fucking deer.
>>
>>75566272
Blacks have poor impulse control and don't respond to logic. Making abortion illegal won't stop them breeding one bit.
>>
>>75564235

yes, the founders of PP like Sanger were all pro-eugenics and openly admitted they wanted to stop blacks from breeding.

black women per capita have 5x more abortions than white women and hispanics have about 3x more
>>
Just imagine what Detroit would be like if blacks hadn't completely ruined it.
>>
>>75565019
Because free market planned parenthood would set up even more abortion clinics in black neighborhoods because thats where the money is

Essentially still cutting the nigger population down but more effectively
>>
>>75565168
Not to mention in Canada, the "champion" of abortion right, Henry Morgentaler was a Jew.
>>
File: 1z57u5h1.jpg (10 KB, 310x330) Image search: [Google]
1z57u5h1.jpg
10 KB, 310x330
I don't understand why blacks don't grasp that Planned Parenthood's purpose is to primarily kill black babies.
>>
>>75565375
Fucking THIS.

About 75% of all women having abortions are niggers. If they couldn't have abortions, they'd be giving birth to more fatherless niggers, and expecting the government (i.e., you) to pay for their infidelity. Abortion is the only reason we still have a white majority.

Yes, I understand the desire for us to have more upper-class conservative white babies, but upper-class conservatives aren't the ones having abortions; poor niggers are.

Anti-abortion is pro-nigger.
>>
You guys are stupid.

More white women get abortions than any other race of women.
>>
Planned Parenthood isn't racist; they go where the unwanted pregnancies are.
>>
>>75569403
Ever heard of 'per capita'?
>>
>>75569403
13% of the population is black
64% of the population is white
17% is Hispanic, both white and non

abortions
37% black
34% white
22% hispanic

Abortion is a fucking godsend. We need to fund it even more. Make it free, and with an additional 50 bucks added to EBT cards for that month.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.