[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I'm visiting my dad who lives in West Covina, in California.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
So, I'm visiting my dad who lives in West Covina, in California. When I got out of the airport (LAX), I was expecting green grass, nice buildings, etc. That's just how I remembered it. But it wasn't like that. The grass was dead brown all over, the stores and houses all looked like shit and there were spics and niggers everywhere. I saw a few white people at the aiport. This is what Trump is talking about. Los Angeles has been taken over and it has virtually become Northern Mexico, maybe a little better. It's not a tiny little inconvenience. We've gotta do something before they take over even more, which they obviously will. Have you seen pictures of LA in the 50s? Look at those pictures, and then take a trip to West Covina.
>pic related
>>
>>75562625
Yeah its almost a desert. Sure is toasty in December though. Is West Covina nice?
>>
>>75562625

The whole West is under attack from mass migration. North America from South America (and Asia). Europe from Africa and the Middle East.
>>
>>75562625
That is the future under Democrat and Globalist Neocons for America. The worst part is it's not by accident.
>>
>>75563107
It's sunny, and I like all the ghetto stores, but it's definitely not nice. It all is one big shit hole. I like it, but I don't think it's great.
>>
>>75563556
This is completely true. It's so crazy because it really is true. We're being attacked. They wanna take our democracy and western values. Make the whole country a shit hole full of minorities that can't maintain a clean city.
>>
Everything turns brown in Southern California after mid spring. I remember noticing this when I was like 10 the first time I visited.

It's very hard on the eyes and it's always been like that dingus. Its green In the winter and spring, everything turns brown after that.
>>
>>75563616
Maybe try East Covina?
>>
>>75564320
Oh, yeah? How long ago was that?
>>
>>75564449
Like 15 years ago
>>
>>75564523
That's still not that long ago. And I bet if you saw it, you would notice how much worse it is.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.