[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Studio Cancels Contract With DC Comics Artist Over Gender Ideology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
https://archive.is/ueroJ (the headline is misleading)
This is too /pol/ for being in /co/. Also, we are at a eve of a character assassination. Here it go:
>Gangrape in Brazil (obs: to be confirmed)
>Allan Goldman (!) said the following in his Facebook account, concerning gender ideology:
>"According to the leftist gender ideology, a person is what you feel, and your biology does not matter. The society is obliged to accept this decision, if not is fascism! How the Court will hear case of a woman who was raped by 30 other women? I was curious now."
Based on this, Chiaroscuro Studio terminated his contract. Here is their statement, translated:

>"To our fans and friends. The most recent case of violence against woman had filled us with sadness and indignation. It is up to us to defend, valorize and support women, LGBT community and all minorities and causes which represent the FIGHT FOR JUSTICE [my bold], freedom (sic) and equality, something we understand that are deeper than a simple political polarization.
>The apology (sic) and banalization of both violence and discrimination are no longer fit in our society nor in our company.
>For this reason and in the light of the recent events that we have just known, we decided to terminate our relationship with artists not alligned with values which, for us, are absolutely unmarketable
>#NotToTheRapeCulture, and let our society be even more fair, equal and inclusive.
>Direction and artists of Chiaroscuro Studios
>>
>>75557467
I mean come on, it's current year.
>>
File: 252527627.jpg (66 KB, 452x504) Image search: [Google]
252527627.jpg
66 KB, 452x504
>>
Man states objective fact. Leftists outraged.
More at 11.
>>
jesus christ, speak english
>>
>>75557467
>terminated his contract

Someone message the kike the studio terminated his contract because of his Jewish religious beliefs and they are antisemites.

Watch the DC get sued out of millions.
>>
>>75557467
What kind of bullshit statement is this? We have really achieved a global state of affairs in which people can be ruined and persecuted for not following the exact pattern of thought. He didn't even condone the rape or anything, he was just questioning a legitimately retarded approach of leftist "thinking".
I have lost all hope for our Western society, we need nuclear war NOW.
>>
File: 1461507061485.png (24 KB, 382x379) Image search: [Google]
1461507061485.png
24 KB, 382x379
>>75558579
>>
>>75558984
Worse yet that it's documented as a "violence against women" in Official Leftist Revision Language
>>
>>75558984
I asked them if they will push for "gender neutral bathrooms" in the next ComicCon in Brazil. It's the obvious reductio ad absurdum.
>>
>jew makes tasteless comment
>jew gets shoah'd

who cares
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.