[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, please take a few seconds of your precious time and listen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1439300296725.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1439300296725.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
/pol/, please take a few seconds of your precious time and listen to this:

I've got the ultimate plan that will satisfy everyone on this board and right-wingers in general.

The plan is:

>make every country accept unlimited immigration
>make abortion free
>make interracial couples a law, but only for non-white men and white women
>give benefits to existing non-white children (free college, etc.)

NOW HERE'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING
>sterilize all white men and then give them the opportunity to choose between the following things:

>free VR, PC, all kinds of technolical gadgets, sex bots, etc.
>give them a free, high-quality hormone therapy to become a trap, surgeries all paid for by the government
>pay them 1 million dollars and give them the possibility to live in Asia until they die out

Voila, the white race eliminated with everyone being happy. Nobody on /pol/ has to suffer, millions of qt3.14 traps to fuck, unlimited VR technology.

Nobody on /pol/ is unhappy anymore.

What do you think?
>>
File: 1455049909975.png (433 KB, 360x408) Image search: [Google]
1455049909975.png
433 KB, 360x408
yfw satire greentexts becomes real
>>
it's like someone developed a perfect AI designed to maximize human happiness and this is it's solution
>>
>>75554580
>free immigration on top of 180,000,000 people

fuck off we're full.
>>
File: whiteness.jpg (67 KB, 1024x750) Image search: [Google]
whiteness.jpg
67 KB, 1024x750
hans is right. white people must be eliminated for the sake of white people
>>
>>75554580
>>make every country accept unlimited immigration
congratulations, you ruined civilization, how exactly do you think everyone will be happy if theyre all starving to death in a world where whitey isnt growing your food anymore or keeping your infrastructure maintained.
>>
>live in Asia until they die out
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>>
Isn't this the same strategy as the "sissy" videos? Try to shape someone's mind by repeating it over and over and over until they like it?
>>
>>75555919
Why should you give a fuck about that

Food will still exist

you can fuck tons of qt.3.14 traps or indulge into VR fantasies.

Why the fuck should you care about the world then, huh?
>>
>>75554580
Fuck off neet garbage, I will pass on my genetics and knowledge to my children, if you are a failure and do not want to do that then just eliminate yourself from the pool, thanks.
>>
>>75554580
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1463344382032.jpg (132 KB, 1000x842) Image search: [Google]
1463344382032.jpg
132 KB, 1000x842
>>75554580
yep the last ture germand died in ww2
>>
>>75554580
>What do you think?

That there's no death painful enough for your type.
>>
>>75554580
Search "We've never been more hated."
Your type is not part of the conversation any more.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.