[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can one faggot be so based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: Milo Based 2.jpg (44 KB, 960x572) Image search: [Google]
Milo Based 2.jpg
44 KB, 960x572
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mmWYdonr3Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSt62K70o0E
>>
>>75552151
I love Milo desu and I am very anti-gay, he's doing great work for us.

The whole black cock thing can be annoying but I think he just does that as ammunition to liberals in addition to his gayness. He seems far too clever to be a pure attention whore.

Based faggot.
>>
File: Trump with Milo.jpg (64 KB, 960x722) Image search: [Google]
Trump with Milo.jpg
64 KB, 960x722
>>75552151
>>75552276
Watch out for the AMIDF swooping into every Milo thread and saying he's not good enough for us while Trump himself approached him to praise him.
>>
he's making a killing off of retards like you
>>
>>75552633
>AMIDF
?
>>
>>75552633
Any vids on this?
>>
>>75552151
Feminist bitch triggers fag so bad one day, fag devotes his life to ruining feminism.

Gotta love it.
>>
>>75552151
"Feminism is Cancer" is not a political arhument, its a slogan for his $28 t-shirts.

A slogan he co-opted from 4chan, btw.

How does it feel to be paying a faggots mortgage?

>Like a cuck, kinda?
>>
>>75553692
This tbqh. He's on the same tier as those faggots selling merchandise with our passé may-mays on them.
>>
>>75553692
People are entertained by him and like watching him triggering people, so they contribute to that by buying his shit. Its called the free market, do you hate capitalism or what? Are you angry you didn't think of exploiting an emerging market?
>>
OH FUG

I ab #MiloMissile now, that was relly gud
>>
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 1279x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 1279x512
>>75553692
>like a cuck?

No, because the memes aren't our wives but our children. And like with all children they venture out on their own when they're ready. The memes should not be controlled and enjoyed by only us but everyone.
>>
>>75552276
>am very anti-gay

Why
>>
>>75552633
BLESSED BY THE EMPEROR HIMSELF
>>
>>75553692
Calling us cucks isn't a political argument either. And I bet if you had a popular Twitter following and could sell $28 t shirts with memes on them, you would too. But you're not because you're an unambitious autist like the rest of us.
>>
Milo should go debate Zionism with David Icke.
>>
>>75554864
Hows that nigger shit taste, you deeeeep-throating milo the way you do? You know that makes you BLACKED by association, right, Carl?
>>
>>75552151
>painting grubby alt right nerds as victims
Introverted autists who lash out at anyone who dares upset their precious status quo are not victims. These are people who lay around all day masturbating and playing video games. Their apathy towards everything in life is only punctured when it comes to women or minorities. They compromise the majority of this board and they are pathetic. All you red pill faggots are hilarious. "d-didn't even want a gf anyway". Renounce your daddy figures likes Milo and Trump and embrace life you cretins.
>>
>>75553692
He's an ally against feminist pc cancer, has some shit views in other areas, but is a valiant warrior on the front he's known for.
>>
File: 1464543733693.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464543733693.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
>>75553692
Ok good for him for making money? I havent given him a cent and he raises awareness to how crazy SJWs/feminists are
>>
I would pay money to see Milo take on Bill Maher
>>
Any milo aficionados here who can recommend me a good long youtube vid? Going without sleep and need something funny and intellectually controversial to keep going. Been burning through economics debates and lectures, but need some giggles.
>>
Bump for hope
>>
Dit that worthless low energy cuck in the beginning call Trump supporters "low test"? Pot calling the kettle black.
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (129 KB, 325x320) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
129 KB, 325x320
>>75552151
>Bloke saying the complete obvious, while being one of the least socially conservative people on the planet
>Based

These threads are fucking stupid.

>>75552276
>Just does it for ammunition
Spend one day on his twitter and realize you're a fucking moron.
>>
File: Milo Based.jpg (77 KB, 787x900) Image search: [Google]
Milo Based.jpg
77 KB, 787x900
Friendly reminder that Milo gets more pussy then any of you cucks that hate him
>>
>>75553692
>How does it feel to be paying a faggots mortgage?
I literally don't care.
>>
>>75558559
He's gay. mate. He also fucks blacks.
I know you're baiting but seriously, doesn't work that way.
>>
>>75553692
i never bought anything from him
>>
>>75552151
oh a thread about filo the maggot
ONCE AGAIN
/pol/'s pushing its 'not-that-secret' gay agenda again
>>
>>75559132
He mostly fucks men, he still fucks some bitches.
>>
>>75559455
>He mostly fuck black men
FTFY
>>
>muh feminism and sjw's

Remember to keep attacking brainwashed henchmen and not the root of the Jewish disease
>>
>>75559570
Which stops those niggers from fucking white women and diluting the white race.
>>
>>75558559

What is it about chokers that is so hot?
>>
>>75558559
Why is he dressed like Vanilla Ice?
>>
>>75560088

It hides the Adam's apple.
>>
>>75560002
Are you retarded
Are you seriously this deluded?
A dude who is socially liberla and advocates women wearing bbc shirts and hates racists stops people from "Diluting the white race"
Who the fuck do you think you support you dumb cunt, have you spent even a minute on his twitter or reading his articles?
>>
>>75560301
Cuck, you're just jelly you can't be as fabulous as Milo.
>>
>>75552151
He's a legend. I *figuratively* love him
>>
>>75560462
>Flamboyant, pretty much the accurate stereotype of a faggot who sleeps with blacks
>I'm jealous of not being a stereotype

Not sure how this works.
>>
would suck milos cock no homo
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.