[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which races are the prey and which are the predators, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
which races are the prey and which are the predators, /pol/?
>>
Whites are the predators.

Everyone else is prey.
>>
i watched this stupid movie yesterday

a $150,000,000 bluepill
>>
Predators are whites in South Africa, Prey are Blacks/Mixed race.
>>
File: dTGZBmL.jpg (58 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
dTGZBmL.jpg
58 KB, 531x471
>>75551915
Muslims are the prey . Muslims are the predators.
>>
Maybe it was just a good kids movie and not a (((conspiracy))).
>>
>>75551915

Wrong.

Its about sex.

>Men (alphas)= predators
>females+beta males= herbivors

Its about being civilised and living together. Its about rape and being afraid of all men.
>>
>>75552463
I don't think so. The predators were 10% of the population. The film was trying to convey racial conflict/relations.

Remember the 'bully' fox in the opening scene?

With a redneck voice, he was asserting that the predators were the dominant ones who controlled everything.

The moral of the story is that not everyone of a particular group is evil or good and that diversity is a strength.

That's why I liked the Angry Birds movie better.
>>
>>75552857

Wrong.

Youre bias is showing. Why would a show about kids portray predators as a "race"?

Thats nonsensical. Thats so anti-SJW that it would never fly.

Its about sex.

>pepper spray
>all men's club cops
>breaking the glass ceiling
>evil female lamb

You dumb nigga.
>>
All I could think of is that I want to fuck that rabbit desu
>>
Women are the prey, men are the predators.
>>
>>75551984
I watched Angry Birds yesterday.
Loved every single minute of that redpilled comedy.
>>
File: 1364064676139.jpg (229 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1364064676139.jpg
229 KB, 960x720
>>75553314
>>75553528
You know, somehow, that makes a lot more sense.
>>
File: Bruno_Liljefors_-_Beagle_and_Fox.jpg (543 KB, 1030x1313) Image search: [Google]
Bruno_Liljefors_-_Beagle_and_Fox.jpg
543 KB, 1030x1313
We are.
>>
All goy are prey
>>
>>75551915
Holy fuck
This is the most liberal propaganda I have ever seen
The whole plot is literally "niggers/minorities dindu nuffin. Even when they steal and kill it's because of da evil whitey who oppress them!"
Fucking hell
>>
>>75556215
Im still wondering which are the prey and which are the predators.
I guess the non whites are the predators due to their savage instinct and the whites are prey because of their invulnerability to be eaten.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.