[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The US seems to be funding Islamic coups whenever they may pop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1456695703171.jpg (322 KB, 952x629) Image search: [Google]
1456695703171.jpg
322 KB, 952x629
The US seems to be funding Islamic coups whenever they may pop up. Because Muslims will be a majority in cities across Europe in the near future are we to assume there will be Islamic revolutions in Europe? I think so. With the US's history of funding Islamic revolutions to destabilize nations to grow their own power, can we really view the US as an ally? I don't think so. We have been conditioned to see Russia as a threat yet it is Russia who backed Assad. It is Russia who wants a white Europe. Just because they are not as "tolerant" as we are we are supposed to view them as evil. But ask yourself this; would you rather Russia or Sharia Law?
>>
>>75549881
No Europeans are aware that the US will stab us in the back?
>>
>>75549881
>>
>>75549881
I'd rather the Russians they drink like us but Sharia wants to get rid of it
>>
>>75549881
US has a cynical foreign policy exactly like every fucking state on the planet, the problem is when they make dogshit decision like Iraq invasion in 2003 because we, europeans, pay the bill.

Aside of that I take USA over Russia or Islam every fucking day, they are maybe gross, obnoxious and in full decadence but at least I'm not poor and relatively free to say or do what I want compared to the other options.
>>
File: 1457799054838.jpg (149 KB, 952x629) Image search: [Google]
1457799054838.jpg
149 KB, 952x629
>>75549881
>can we really view the US as an ally?
No
>>
The yanks were funding the IRA and doing everything in their power to help them out. Never underestimate an American politician's ability to look you in the face and smile whilst he snips off your foreskin.

I mean all politicians are cunts. But America is obviously now ground zero for (((the globalists))) since it inherited the British and French Empires.
>>
>>75549881
why does this picture sum me up so perfectly?
>>
File: DonaldTrumpGerryAdams.jpg (177 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
DonaldTrumpGerryAdams.jpg
177 KB, 2048x1536
>>75551410
>>
>>75549881
muslim detected sowing discord. you know America is dumping the Islam lover and that Islam will be crushed under USA and Russia/ Poland alliance. we hate the theocracy of islam. you are saying Eurape is done but how wrong you are. the christians are organizing now. prepare to meet lucifer aka allah.
>>
>>75549881
muslims saved your ass when the queen tried to genocide you out of the world, show some respect, habibi.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.