[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Refugee Resettlement by State
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: Refugee-map.jpg (43 KB, 728x483) Image search: [Google]
Refugee-map.jpg
43 KB, 728x483
Really makes you think...
>>
>>75549718
the four most populated states receive the most refugees.

MIND BLOWN
>>
>>75549718
wyoming is last bastion of no kebab
>>
I THOUGHT TEXAS WAS COOL

WHY TEXAS WHY
>>
>tfw living in Wyoming
>>
>>75551176
Loads of Californians moved there and let it happen
>>
>>75549718
Perhaps we shouldn't have turned the entire middle east into a shithole..

If only we could go back in time, eh?
>>
>>75551176
Hey our state government sued the feds over this. We don't have any say in this.
>>
File: devilish.jpg (44 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
44 KB, 470x595
>>75549718
HOLY FUCK.

>the americans call us cucked
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>75549718
Makes me think your source, like your thread, is useless. There are 50 states, not 51.

Then again, odumbo thought there were 57....
>>
>>75551072

Gotta hide them somewhere.
>>
File: Barchart_600_1.jpg (42 KB, 600x303) Image search: [Google]
Barchart_600_1.jpg
42 KB, 600x303
http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2016/01/251176.htm
>>
And 99% of these refugees will vote democrat once they're able to vote.

Congratulations.
>>
>>75551176
Texas is a liberal state and has been for a while.
If you only knew the kind of degenerates down there.
>>
File: Reaction862.jpg (32 KB, 600x648) Image search: [Google]
Reaction862.jpg
32 KB, 600x648
>>75549718
Top kek on them actually thinking they can bring muzzies into WV.

90% of them will be dead by next year presumably, 10% will be relocated.

Such is the West Virginian way.
>>
>>75549718
PA NO
>>
>>75551732
>Texas is a liberal state
Pic related is the results of our last governor election.
>>
>>75551919
Remember to get everyone you know to vote this year. We can't let Clinton win our state.
>>
Please, no more shitskins in CA. We have more than enough already.
>>
>>75551671
This is quite a good observation.

Here in Quebec we have a similar effect. Close to 100% of immigrants vote for the most multicultural Canada-loving party. Every year, they raise the immigration quotas, thus get more votes.

Long story short, they've been ruling since 2003, with only a 2 years break. Now, think about how corrupt a single-party system can be.
>>
>>75549718
whites fuck everything up. They're going to leave america in shambles, they turned into a bizarro melting pot of garbage
>>
>>75551986
>clinton winning Texas
Wew lad. Abbott is already on the Trump train and all of my immediate family is voting Trump.
>>
>>75549718
Didn't Trump say that no more refugees and that these cunts are getting deported when he comes in?
>>
>>75551986
>Clinton winning any part of the South
Lel.

Clinton won't even win Pennsylvania, let alone Virginia.
>>
>>75552134
Yes.
>>
>>75549718
I really doubt there's any legal, constitutional basis for forcing this on the states.
>>
>>75552220
She is leading by 4 in Virginia, and there is no evidence that proves he can win PA.
>>
>>75551919
Yeah but they all voted for the hispanic red candidates over the democrat black candidates. Seriously. Tez Crud.
>>
I guess back in the old days when we had shitloads of free land and had to take all these people we would have settled them all in Kansas or something and founded a "New Damascus".

Either that or they would have all been crammed into NYC.
>>
>>75549718
>Really makes you think
This meme became very old very fast
>>
>>75552418
Virginia has a lot of assblasted evangelicals who have switched candidates at least three times. Remember when Carson used to lead there? It's the same case for Clinton, people are choosing candidates other than Trump because they're sore losers, not because they actually plan on voting for said candidates. They will vote for Trump in November, I have no doubt in this.

Besides that, your point is moot. Trump is tied with Clinton in polls taken from PA. You can't argue with polls in one state and the disregard them in another, that's a nice divergent tactic but you can't expect people here to fall for it.
>>
>>75552702
the US has the population density of medieval France, you still have room out of the ass. Almost all of the world's problems with certain populations could be solved by carving out a state for them. Jews want a country? Northeastern Wyoming is now Israel. Blacks ruining everything? Southern Nebraska is now Wewuzistan. Refugee crisis? Same thing.
>>
>>75551176
>>75551732
If Trump wins and he actually deports illegals, Texas will have no chance of going blue in the next 50 years.
>>
>>75551777
Trips. Sorry to break it to you, but Charleston has already outgrown their mosque there.

http://www.wvgazettemail.com/news/20160409/muslims-outgrow-mosque-in-south-charleston

To top it off. A well coordinated terror attack in nitro/hurricane aka chemical valley could contaminate the entire Mississippi river.

WV is just really good at taking miney and refugees off the books. Years of bribes, voter intimidating/buying, and taking money from ebery coal company off the books have given them the experience needed to continually screw the people over.
>>
>>75552697
Ted won Texas because he is our state senator. And in fairness to him, he is actually a pretty strict constitutional conservative.
>>
>>75551273
how did you know that ?
>>
>>75553024
Lool all I am saying is they voted red because hispanics ran under that ticket and niggers ran under democrat. Austin and dallas and houston and denton are all full of illegals and niggers. Or worse yet, hipsters/liberal state refugees.
>>
File: 1400134880745.jpg (30 KB, 320x321) Image search: [Google]
1400134880745.jpg
30 KB, 320x321
>>75549718
It basically comes down to a very few individuals making astronomical amounts of money at the expense of broader societal security by allowing all sorts of foreigners to move and stay here. "Integration" and "nationalization" is a multi-generational process on the timescale, and leftists think it happens overnight. Until said political affiliations to the outside dissipate, these people will constitute a severe and continuing security threat to the locals; not to mention a economic drain due to *not* being the traditionally high skilled outsiders we've siphoned off and a source of increased economic competition for a shrinking middle class.

All signs state we need to dramatically reduce, and probably for all intents and purposes *stop* immigration for at least a decade to keep people safe, but the U.S. government keeps rumbling down the tracks on the crazy train.
>>
>>75552951
yeah all those illegals... that are voting in elections? The whole country is going blue because baby boomers are dying off and millenials are 75% liberals.
>>
>>75551290
Isn't that what Donald means by make America great "again"? We're going to undo everything bad that's ever happened.
>>
>>75552112
>all of my immediate family is voting Trump
Whoa
>>
>>75552939
>the US has the population density of medieval France
And we should keep it that way. A crowded US is no US at all.

>>75552998
>Charleston
Charleston is our own very, very small version of NYC. It's a federal, black, liberal hellhole that doesn't represent the state in the slightest. Luckily it's population is insignificant enough to guarantee that there say in politics is small.

No muzzies are gonna leave Charleston without getting shot on the side of the road. Up in the coal fields I've heard people brag about doing just that to blacks, even saw it once in person. I have no doubt that if they saw a middle-easterner they'd do even worse to them.

West Virginia is still 99% white for a reason, and it's not necessarily a good one.
>>
>>75553481
We're ~93% white, friend.
Wish it was 99%. We're in third place, behind (iirc) Maine and New Hampshire.
Rest of America: please keep stereotyping us as backwards hillbillys and keep your retarded post-modern "sensibilities" out of our state.
>>
>>75553927
>~93%
???
Google and everywhere else says that Non-hispanic whites make up 99% of the nation still. Where'd you get 93%?

>Rest of America: please keep stereotyping us as backwards hillbillys and keep your retarded post-modern "sensibilities" out of our state.
Precisely, we're all backwards hillbillies. Nothing to see here. Move along please.
>>
>>75554234
http://www.census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/54

>White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, July 1, 2014, (V2014) 92.5%
>>
>>75549718

Wow what the hell. I mean, what the FUCK is Mississipi and Alabama even for if they can't take the brunt of the refugees?

Trash discarded people from other countries should only get to live in our worst areas.
>>
>>75554700
How about we settle refugees proportionally to the distribution of people in favour of importing them?
Take all the niggers and spics up north while you're at it, please.
>>
>>75549718
BASED WYOMING

Tell me about your cucked state?
>>
File: malloy_bio_pic.jpg (44 KB, 300x420) Image search: [Google]
malloy_bio_pic.jpg
44 KB, 300x420
I fucking hate our faggot jew fucking governor dan malloy

he fucking decided connecticut would take them in despite people here not wanting them

fucking cuck bastard
>>
>>75549718
Floridian here. We don't need to register firearms and we have stand your ground laws so bring those fuckers on in.
>>
>>75551273
Thanks for the info Mexico
>>
>>75549718
Alaska isn't getting many. Not surprised, though we have a fuck ton of Samoan, flip and Mexican immigrants here. At least not many muslims.
>>
File: 1450482497348.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1450482497348.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>Florida getting so many
on the bright side those muzzies won't last a week down here. Florida is so packed full of crazies that it's practically lawless. Expect national news headlines about racism after a group of young "urban youth" inevitably end up killing some refugees for taking their parking space.
In fact, they should send ALL of the refugees here to Florida. I promise you they'll be begging to go back to Syria/wherever within days.
>>
Good. White women are ugly and all whores. We need more loyal qt girls.
>>
>>75549718
God dammit Utah. Brb going to /k/ to find the most painful round I can legally get ahold of.
>>
>Nebraska

We already have a lot of Sudanese and Somalian immigrants here *shrug*

Though, it is entertaining to see them squabble with the Hispanic population here.
>>
>>75555493
>Florida
What's with all of the black people in Florida? I was never under the impression that you lot had a large population of them. I saw triple the amount of blackies down there then I did in North and South Carolina and Georgia combined.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.