[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can't make this shit up....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: TOURIST38).jpg (116 KB, 908x653) Image search: [Google]
TOURIST38).jpg
116 KB, 908x653
ONLY IN EUROPE....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn5JuhH-SJI

Those fuckers deserve to be culturally enriched...Till they fucking choke on it...
>>
>>75547962
MAGA-LUFF
>>
>>75547962
No to tourism
Yes to terrorism
>>
>>75547962
>paying customers go home
>free loaders welcome
leftist economics 101
>>
File: culturallyenriched.jpg (64 KB, 500x517) Image search: [Google]
culturallyenriched.jpg
64 KB, 500x517
>>75547962
>>
>>75547962
Sound business strategy, would post on /biz/.
>>
>>75547962
>destroy huge source of income
>destroy huge source of savings

Really doubling down on destroy the economy
>>
>>75547962
Classic Spain they know refugee's won't come cause no gibs
>>
SPAIN?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-prrKxukK08
>>
I dont believe that this is an act of those who are native to this country. I believe this is an act of other refugees/extremists. Tourism is what drives an economt, and people(I would think) would want people buying shit, rather than having to pay for people
>>
>>75547962
Tbf we don't really act to well in Spain

Also
>trading Muslims from London for Muslims from Syria
>>
>>75547962
Just fuck our shit up senpai.
>>
>>75548878
British chavs are like a plague in other countries it's kinda ridicoulous how they fuck up everything everywhere
>>
>>75548466
>cheap torurism
>economy
>>
>>75549448
Indeed. I remember when me and some friends were on holiday in France, got really drunk one night and then spent 3 hours or so pulling out road signs and reflective bollards from the sides of the roads. This was in the middle of the French countryside where the roads were very tight and there were no street lights so when you were driving at night you needed the reflections from these signs to know where the roads forked and not crash so we may have caused a few accidents. Also it'd be a bitch to try navigate your way around there if you weren't familiar with the area. To this day, I don't know why we did it but I understand why people hate young Brits abroad.
>>
#NotAllTourists
>>
>>75548579
>mexican
>SPAIN?
>>
>>75549897
Kek sounds funny but Yeah it's very thuggish f.a.m.
>>
>>75550732
Me and the mandem are real OGs. We just went for a drunk walk with no intention of fucking shit up but still managed to. We didn't even discuss pulling the signs out at the time, we were just talking shit and yet had an unspoken agreement to remove all the signs.

I have a friend at university who went on tour to Spain with the university rugby team. While they were there, they all got drunk one night at a bar then walked back to where they were staying. One of them stopped to take a piss against a building just as a police car went by and the policemen got out to have a go at this guy pissing. When they got out, one of the other drunken guys climbed into the police car, locked the doors with the key still in the engine and fell asleep at the wheel practically within seconds. The police guys then smashed the driver side window and beat the shit out of that kid. I think Brits just don't know when to stop drinking then end up doing stupid shit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.