[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the 'End' of White Men Is Actually Good for White Men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
https://archive.is/dg35a

>While white men still dominate in board rooms and country clubs and Congress, the cultural and political influence of the melanin-deficient male is unmistakably on the wane. This is a good thing for everyone else, of course. But it's also a good thing for the dudes who get to lay down the "white man's burden."

>I tweeted that I was glad that "middle-aged, middle-class white men like me no longer have sole control of the levers of power." A friend in my same demographic shot back grimly that "after all, we are the cause of all that is wrong and soul-less in the world, or so the narrative goes." We've all heard a variation on that point before, as white dudes complain that they're unfairly held accountable for historic and contemporary injustices. Whining about "reverse racism" or about being "blamed" for the exclusionary practices of those who shared (and share) our color, our class, and our sex doesn't change the reality that we're the ones who've enjoyed unearned advantages for eons.

>So instead of mourning, it's time for middle-class white dudes to look on the bright side. Not only do we get a more inclusive, fairer nation, we also get these priceless benefits that come along with the loss of our once vaunted power.
>>
>responsible for all the evil
>also responsible for all the good
feels pretty nice being a living god
>>
>apparently I've been privileged for eons

I am become hwhite
>>
WHITE MALE is what the bluepilled call Jews.
>>
This reads like some black woman's fanfic.
>>
>also get these priceless benefits that come along with the loss of our once vaunted power.

Like what?
>>
An impressive amount of bullshit and delusion.

>everything will be better when the people who made the modern world are cast down
>"reverse" racism
>"unearned" advantages
>non-whites will treat white people well once they're in charge because muh noble subhumans
>>
>>75546925
welfare?
>>
>>75546925
The comfort that you finally stopped being racist.
>>
apart from the fact that white, male or white male privileges do not exist in this day and age, where do these people get the idea from, that it is unearned?
white men have always been the ones contributing most to society, if anyone deserves privileges, it's white males
>>
File: 1456827671393.jpg (37 KB, 621x672) Image search: [Google]
1456827671393.jpg
37 KB, 621x672
>doesn't change the reality that we're the ones who've enjoyed unearned advantages for eons.
>Build everything
>Nuh-uh everyone else deserves that cake also

The only bright side when whites are gone is that these shitskins and dumbfucks will be slaves when China comes around.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.