[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile in Russia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Russian authorities demolish illegal gypsy housing. Local liberals are in rage, others smile and say «Finally, tax money not going to waste»
>>
>>75543989
I fucking hate gypsies man
>>
>>7554450

Me too. They are drug pushers.
>>
>>75544505
Me too. They are fucking drug pushers.
>>
>>75543989
What do can I say?
Finally, tax money not going to waste!
>>
>>75543989
Blyad, utaskivay eto govno na harkach
>>
>>75543989
Why no footage?
>>
>>75544867
I honestly wish you guys didn't have such a corruption problem, not even shitposting. Then finally your taxes could go to fixing your economy and infrastructure while the general population still isn't bluepilled.
>>
Russia is such a lovable shithole.
>>
>>75543989
The Russian maria having a meeting?
>>
+1 to Russia
>>
Best neighbour, save us from EU meme hell please
>>
>>75544505
Same.
>>
>>75543989
no OMON to drive BTR-80 into the house?

i'm dissapoint
>>
>>75544505
Gypsies are scum of the world.
Should be exterminated.
>>
>>75543989
What happened to the gypsies?
>>
Based Russia, here the police is usually chased off their camps without anyone doing anything, the only times they actually forced them out they had to send 3 armored vans full of anti riot police and found a shitton of gold and weapons at the camp. I really don't get what's keeping them from just removing them all.
>>
>>75545260
An official inquiry will be conducted and a public report will be issued.
>>
>>75543989
Looks the same as on 16 of March
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUOwmAHA-Q0
>>
>>75543989
In France the police is scared of gypsies :^)

I wish I was kidding.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 604x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 604x402
>>75545260
"collateral damage"
>>
>>75543989
Good. They are a waste of space.
>>
>>75545202
Omon don't really drive those anymore. Now they are part of National Guard, they get newer vehicles. But yeah, some BTR-80's breaking down a house would be nice to see.
>>
>>75545318
>found a shitton of gold
kek, what is this, middle ages? Even funnier if you remember they call their leader a baron.
>>
>>75545414
Good. Anything short of killing gypsies is heresy.

Even the worst of enemies can ally against the gypsy scum.
>>
>>75545491
That's because they live off theft and extortion. Remember I saw a few days ago a picture of Rome, in a metro station where you get tickets there was one gipsy per machine, they """help""" you get a ticket and then take your change and if you don't give it to them they threaten you. Truly good citizens, a resource for us.
>>
>>75545055
>I honestly wish you guys didn't have such a corruption problem, not even shitposting.
My country doomed, this has never end.
>>
>>75545055
HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT THE MOTHERLAND IS NOT CORRUPT.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.