[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South Park season 19
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: south-park-1902-07.jpg (74 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
south-park-1902-07.jpg
74 KB, 620x420
Was this their most brilliant yet? Absolutely on the ball and some of their most vicious and stark satire yet.
>>
>>75543155
yes
>>
you know shit has hit the fan when when a couple of literal jews who have been shilling liberal propaganda for two decades starts criticizing its political belief system family gay probably wont be far behind
>>
It's still going on?
>>
>>75543734
It got a contract up till 2019 recently.
>>
>>75543900
Christ just end it already.
>>
>>75543603
They've been shitting on the left for years. The future immigration episode is about immigrants sdriving down the wages of jobs
>>
>>75543603
>who have been shilling liberal propaganda for two decades
What? You know Stone and Parker fucking hate liberals. The liberals got incredibly butthurt because of Team America.
>>
>>75543155
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG7y8J0DXhU
>>
>>75544170
Yeah I've seen that - glad to see someone put it down for slower people but the themes are pretty obvious.
>>
>>75544170
the season has been ages ago and this is second thread today on this topic
wtf, where are you coming from slow pokes
>>
>>75544090
Compare it to that fucking shit on The Simpsons where lots of Norwegians move to Springfield and fuck it up. Like they're somehow the same as Mexicans.
>>
YOU PC BRAH
>>
File: 4L_s8vhX0oA.jpg (24 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
4L_s8vhX0oA.jpg
24 KB, 600x300
>>75544038
Shut your fuckin face maplefucker
>>
>>75544587
YEAH BRAH PC RIGHT OUTTA PENN STATE
>>
>>75544644
Calm down Britain, don't go all jihadist on me.
>>
>>75543734
B U I L D. W A L L
>>
>>75544644
>maplefucker
that's new
>>
>>75543603
>shilling liberal propaganda
You've never watched the show have you?
>>
>>75544907
Shut your fucking face mother fucker!
You're an uncle fucking fucker mother fucker!
Leaf get out!!
>>
>>75544644
Talk to me in the face bitch, don't talk to my hat.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.