[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Modern society + pit bulls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: 34534543534.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
34534543534.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
>Two parents were watching television in bed with their newborn son and 2-year-old, neutered family pit bull Polo, which they'd adopted from the San Diego Humane Society five months previously; the SDHS advertised Polo online as "vivacious, bubbly and cheerful."[762] The mother coughed, and the 76lb pit bull responded by biting the newborn infant in the head. After a struggle to get Polo to release their child's skull, the parents drove Sebastian to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead. Polo was quarantined by San Diego County Animal Services, which euthanized it days later, at the request of the owners.[763][764]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States

Nearly ALL of these involve fucking pit bulls. Why bother keeping one as a pet?
>>
they are fine as long as you know to establish dominance.
>>
>>75541865
Because statistics don't mean shit, stop fucking hating you piece of shit bigot! Don't bully my breed! Simple 3-4 word slogans!!!!
>>
Same argument with niggers. Why are we still keeping them around?
>>
File: heroic pitbull.png (132 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
heroic pitbull.png
132 KB, 500x489
>>75541865
>>75542149
Pit bulls aren't the best breed for a first time dog owner.
>>
>>75541865
Yeah, that's cool,but you're wrong. Real pit bulls have never been tried.
>>
>>75541865
>newborn
>pre-owned pit bull
>apparently close enough to bite it in a split second

Who the fuck could think this was a good idea?
I wouldn't even let a regular non-nigger dog that I'd raised myself so close to a fucking newborn.
>>
>San Diego
>multiple children born two years apart
>Polo
>pitbull

Spics detected.
>>
>>75541865
if you want to ban pitbulls then logically you have to ban niggers too
>>
While under the care of CPS, Tyler was allowed an unsupervised weekend visit with his sister. She left him alone for about 3 hours, in a small trailer with her 3 pit bulls, who she said had never shown aggression toward humans. When she returned, he was dead, a victim of mauling.[751]
>>
Pure coincidence
>>
>>75542617
They're not the best breed for any dog owner, and this is coming from an animal lover and experienced dog owner who has owned 8 dogs dogs over 26 years.

For every person saying "my pitbull is very well trained, he's the sweetest thing", there are 5 people who's own dogs have been savaged by a pit. Furthermore, a good chunk of pitbull attacks are from dogs that have no prior history of attacks, who have otherwise been as good as gold, and just one day snapped.

They have been bred for fighting to the death, 1 on 1, in small arenas, for centuries. They were bred for killing animals larger than them until ~1835, and since then have been bred to kill each other.

There's one case on that list where someone locked the dog in the bathroom, only for the dog to BREAK THROUGH THE BATHROOM DOOR and rip out their fucking throat.

Pits should not be owned by anyone.
>>
File: Dog Breeds.png (69 KB, 621x496) Image search: [Google]
Dog Breeds.png
69 KB, 621x496
>>75543055
I-It's not genetic anon, it's about upbringing.
>>
this is a good one
>Story was mauled to death inside her own home at around 1 p.m while changing the dog's crate. She died just as medical crews arrived.[756] The giant pit bull mix had attacked her while she was cleaning its crate; her sister heard her screams and pulled the pit off her and shut it into a bathroom. The pit broke a hole in the bathroom door, forced its way out and resumed its attack, holding her down and mauling her. It ripped her throat out.[757]

>Story had adopted Buddy, a 1-year-old, 100lb pit bull, from a newspaper ad placed by its former owner, Cheryl Davino, only weeks before it killed her. The pit's breeder, Mike Brown, told reporters Davino had told him she sold the pit after it attacked her small dog; Davino never mentioned Buddy's violent attack to Story
>>
>>75543259
they are a warrior breed. i would say they are fine to own as long you train them well and treat them accordingly.
>>
>>75542332
>Be me.
>Be a child.
>Visiting my grandfather.
>He tells me to not go anywhere near the neighbors cause they have a pile of shit pit bull.
>Outside, playing in his back yard.
>All I hear is that dog barking, smashing into the fence followed by the sounds of taco music.
>I see a hole under the fence.
>Yell for my grandfather.
>Suddenly fucking pitbull under the fence foaming at the mouth to fucking attack me.
>Watch its head fucking explode "grandpa was in nam"
>He comes out with a fucking 45 and shoots it two more times.
>Guy jumps over the fence screaming holding a knife.
>Grandfather points a gun at his head.
I still remember what he said.
>If you fucking beaners bring another shit monster like this in here ill bury every last one of you spics in the desert.
Apparently there had been a few attacks to other people with this pile of shit dog, it was before the whole "put the dog down" stuff started happening in the 90's.

ALSO!
>San Diego.
>Adopted a pit.
>Letting it even be near their newborn, much less same room only months after having it.
Kid dodged a bullet of liberal hipster value parents.
The relaxed.
>>
File: Pitbull Owner.jpg (442 KB, 638x3464) Image search: [Google]
Pitbull Owner.jpg
442 KB, 638x3464
>>75543293
Fuck that's what Achmed told us about.>>75543259
>>
>>75543286
Wolf hybrids are retarded and a large percentage of people who own them are morons.

Literally the only scenario you should be owning a wolf hybrid is if you basically live in the wilderness or on a ranch or somewhere you can give them a large roaming territory. Their wild instincts can conflict with their domestic instincts and they can end up being incredibly dangerous to themselves and others. They are not your standard domesticated animal and need more space and exercise.
>>
>>7554
SO? The pitbulls are doing us a favour and fixing mistakes of allowing retards to breed.
>>
Y'all niggers posting in a troll thread.
>>
>>75543372
They are a breed that will snap without warning and kill you or your other pets without hesitation, even if well trained.

They don't have lock jaw. They choose to not let go.
>>
>>75543372
>Kids singing happy birthday to grand mother.
>She smiles and laughs.
>Their pit bull of 8 years rips her fucking face off.
>Dosent kill her but disfigures her.

Ya, treat them well, uh huh.

You know what my dog does? He is a Shepard.
>He see's somebody new.
>Approaches them.
>Sniffs them.
>Acts friendly.
And guess what?
>He see's a kid.
>He wants pets and loved on.

You know what a pitbull does when it see's a kid?
>I WANNA RIP ITS FUCKING FACE OFF FOR NO REASON CAUSE IM A SHITTY DOG!
>>
File: Breedist.jpg (154 KB, 720x687) Image search: [Google]
Breedist.jpg
154 KB, 720x687
>>75543474
I know. I was just shitposting.

>>75543448
That's fucking intense. I drew a gun on a pitbull once and the owner managed to call it back before I had to shoot it. Sometimes I think I should have killed it, because the next person it attacks might not have a CCW.
>>
>>75543448
Based grandpa
>>
>>75543466
See this image, for example. Owned by the family for 10 years, then in the last 2 months of its ownership it randomly displayed aggression to dogs and people and then mauled one of its owners to death and tried to do the same to two others.
>>
>The woman, a young mother, climbed onto a decrepit fence of a yard housing a pit bull known to be vicious; a witness said the pit bull, King, pulled Hardy down off the fence. It mauled her head, tearing out her throat, one eye, both ears and part of her nose, as well as breaking her spine. There was a white husky in the yard, and a litter of pit/husky mixes in the house. The husky joined in the attack later. Owners Andrew Scott Miller and Jessica Rae Johnson were cited for lacking dog licenses.
>breaking her spine
The girl was 22, damn.
>>
>>75543466

top kek
>>
>>75543634
Just felt like a rant bro, not directed at you.

They're animals, not toys, and certainly not something to own a part-wild-hybrid of just for a dick measuring contest that no one else is participating in.
>>
>>75543732
>The husky joined in the attack later.
When that pitbull charged me a rottweiler was following close behind. The rottweiler wasn't acting belligerent, but I think it would have joined in eating me if it had the chance.
>>
>>75541865
>Why bother keeping one as a pet?
One guess at the race of 90% or more of pit bull owners.
>>
>>75543584
>>75543601
>treat them accordingly
What part of this don't you understand? You don't let dangerous animals run free, you keep them on a real short fucking least(in this case literally as well as metaphorically).
>>
>>75541865
>retarded families own pitbulls so we must ban them all

kill yourself op
>>
File: Farage Class.jpg (76 KB, 960x783) Image search: [Google]
Farage Class.jpg
76 KB, 960x783
>>75543826
This. It's all good m8. Plus you guys like bulldogs better anyhow.
>>
>>75543372
>and treat them accordingly.
aka making them fight. Which is what they were bred to do. Just leave the niggers their dogs people.
>>
"Dey good dogs! Dey dindu nuffin!"
- Pitbull owners
>>
>>75541865
>which they'd adopted
found the problem
>>
>>75543895
>it's just a coincidence
>like all the others
>>
>>75543876
Why would you own it in the first place then? So it can maul intruders to death? There are far, far, FAR better breeds to own for security and protective purposes. It doesn't matter how you treat them, they can snap at any moment. You could walk on eggshells around them and keep them on a chain, then the one moment you go close to them they could fucking snap.

You are literally saying they're fine to own if you lock them far away from humans and never interact with them.

This is supposedly a domesticated breed, a breed that people with no prior knowledge or experience are able to buy, a breed that kills even experienced owners and trainers.

There's no "treating them accordingly", while owning one. Treating them accordingly would be not owning one in the first place.
>>
>>75543876
>Stories in thread of families owning pit bulls up to 10 years.
>They still snap and kill their owners.
>Pit in a bathroom locked up.
>Still manages to rip through the door and kill the owner.

>YOU GOTTA KEEP YOUR DOG IN CHAINS LOCKED UNDERGROUND IN A DUNGEON IN ORDER TO HAVE IT YOU IRRESPONSIBLE DOG OWNERS!

Or own a not shitty dog who likes to chill in your front yard greeting people with a smile and wagging tail and loves to be around good people and barks at bad ones.
>>
>my dog is playing with other dogs
>plays rough but never actually bites
>dog puts pit bull on its ass, still just playing
>pit snaps and bites the shit out of my dogs leg

hmmm, how is it this happens with literally no other breeds of dog? I go to the dog park often and 99% of "confrontations" involve a pit bull
>>
>>75541865
Problem is always thugs or weak liberals taking ownership of a dog and not training it. And the media's knee jerk reaction to call all dogs Pitts when often it is another breed. Truth is most people should not breed or have pets because they lack the ability to discipline anything including themselves.
>>
>>75543286
When you control for population rates the bull mastiff is the worst.
>>
>>75543876
Yeah

You just need to keep lions on a short leash too
>>
File: pitbull kill.jpg (82 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
pitbull kill.jpg
82 KB, 612x612
>>75543466
Whatever you say, Tyrone.
>>
>>75542651
This
>>
>>75543601
I was bitten on the face by a German Shepard when I was 4ish. It tore my cheek open and a too the went from my brow down into my eye. Any breed of dog can be a piece of shit
>>
File: 1464334725790.jpg (13 KB, 540x296) Image search: [Google]
1464334725790.jpg
13 KB, 540x296
>Adopted Pitbull
>Probably no documents, no information on the fucking parents, no one knows if the fucking parents were fucked up or not
>Oh no muh pitboll attack

Idiots who gets a "purebred" dog with no fucking documents on him are fucking retarded and deserves everything that happens to them.
And fuck off with your "muh pitbulls r bad" shit, I don't even like the breed myself but you are not better than cuckservatives who wants to ban "violent video games" and libturds offended by freedom of speech. Can't handle one? Don't get one.

>People die from guns therefore guns are bad
>>
File: ChowMasterbreed.jpg (12 KB, 236x275) Image search: [Google]
ChowMasterbreed.jpg
12 KB, 236x275
Chow Chows, master all-around dog breed
>Prove me Wrong
>>
>>75541865
>>which they'd adopted from the San Diego Humane Society five months previously

This is the primary cause of most dog attacks, adopting an adult dog with an unknown history instead of getting a puppy or a well trained dog. It's not a violent breed, it's niggers, pakis and chavs beating the dogs to make them aggressive, then having to rehome them when they inevitably get arrested or moved into a smaller flat
>>
>>75544258
>German Shepard.
>4 years old.
I grantee you fucking did something to it as well, like all little kids do, jerking its tail, slapping it, being a dick to it.

But hey guess what, it did what every other dog does, it bit you.

A pit would have killed you.
>>
>>75544267
i mean violent video games don't attack random unrelated people, that about the worst analogy ive ever heard
>>
>>75544183
It depends on how these attacks are recorded though. Bullmastiffs are game dogs bred for capturing poachers and guarding estates.

>No special guard training is needed for a Bullmastiff to react appropriately if his family is endangered.

They are not dogs to own for the sake of owning them, they are protection orientated dogs. Do we know if these are attacks on trespassers or just attacks in general?
>>
>>75544197
I knew a guy named Tyrone. He was Black (shocker) and he was the biggest douche I have ever met.
>>
>The man, an armed-robbery suspect was bitten multiple times by police dogs while resisting arrest. An autopsy determined that he died four days later of infection from those dog bites. During the arrest, Mr Gracia had hit the dog several times and attempted to drown it in a lake.
Go police dogs
>>
>>75544356
Wanting to ban shit because you don't like it or are afraid of it.

Same fucking shit.
>>
As long as pit bulls are attacking their mexican nigger or redneck owners i'm okay with them but when the dog niggers start attacking random people thats what makes me not like them
>>
>>75541865
>Why bother keeping one as a pet?

why bother keeping any animal as a pet, this is the fault of industrial society, these are farm animals not family members

learn the difference before we see more yard accidents
>>
>>75544356
Neither do pitbulls, don't tease strange dogs and they won't attack you unless they're rabid

>OMG I JUST THREW ROCKS AT THAT PIT BULL AND IT ATTACKED ME BAN ASSAULT DOGS
>>
>>75544397
>In order to own a gun you have to take a background test.
>Its also wise to have a license, which you need another test.
>To conceal carry you must have another license and a test.

>In order to drive a car, you must have a license and pass a test.

yet
>You can own a child or dangerous dog with nothing more then a smile.
>>
>>75544267
gf's sister got a purebreed pit, the dog was scared of me and would constantly walk up look at me stare then run away. suffice to say i stopped going over to their house until they gave up the dog. i wasn't going to play that fucking game.
>>
>>75544258
My neighbor got diddled by a Ching Ching Asian guy

Guess that means we should accept niggers are equally violent
>>
>>75544397
You're ignorant and you'll always remain ignorant because of a misplaced empathy and a lack of understanding of breeding.
>>
File: 1387443357324.jpg (6 KB, 150x131) Image search: [Google]
1387443357324.jpg
6 KB, 150x131
>when you walk past a 10 year old kid who has an aggressive-looking bull terrier, probably stronger than he is, on a lead
>>
>>75544267
>guns spontaneously rip faces off

Let's legalize lion ownership while we're at it
>>
>>75544462
>>In order to own a gun you have to take a background test.
>>Its also wise to have a license, which you need another test.
>>To conceal carry you must have another license and a test.
This is called tyranny, the licenses are only there so you can be easily found and your weapons confiscated. It's happening in Scotland right now for fuck sake.

Gun grabbers are the worst

>>In order to drive a car, you must have a license and pass a test.
Also tyranny
>>
>>75544457
>dont mess with the dog and it wont do anything to you.

>Video of a cat stopping a shit pit from attacking a little boy on a big wheel for no reason.

>video of grandma getting her face ripped off for no reason.

>Clean out the shit pits cage? Eat out your neck hole.
>>
>>75544457
The pitbull that attacked me ran 100m, unprovoked, toward me while I was on a walk.
>>
>>75544537
You need those guns for pitbulls.
>>
>>75544537
>Claiming this is tyranny.
>While living in a country that banned fucking pencils over a certain length and considers drafting pencils weapons.
>>
>>75544457
Get educated. Read the thread. Read attack incident summaries.

I really hope you don't own pets, because you're clearly unqualified to do so, having a complete lack of respect or understanding for breeding and temperament.
>>
File: 6789868544.png (332 KB, 656x505) Image search: [Google]
6789868544.png
332 KB, 656x505
>when all the decent middle class people are walking their decent well-behaved dogs in a park, and they all get along, but then a lower class lout turns up with his bull terriers and everyone has to put their dogs on a lead because the lower class dog is basically a nigger that attacks everything
>>
>>75544658
I have never met any normal person that owns a pit bull
>>
>>75544628
I live under a tyranny, I'm well aware of it. All I can do is try and stop others suffering the same fate.

Those that sacrifice liberty for safety deserve neither or however the quote goes

>>75544643
You get educated, pit bulls aren't going to randomly murder people. The vast majority of the so called "random" attacks are by abused dogs and are often frequently provoked
>>
Pit bulls are the niggers of the dog world.
>>
>>75544333
>niggers, pakis and chavs beating the dogs to make them aggressive

this is one traditional method of preparing a dog which always fails, the give the animal everything it wants technique always produces better animals

unfortunately the white man's dog has now left America for Spain, we took care of it as long as we could England but if I were you I'd be pretty pissed about the whole thing,

the empire died when they stopped teaching blood sport at university
>>
>>75544495
Here are m 2 cents
When I was a teenager we had a Pit Bull with documents are all the other shit you get about his parents.

We took much care of him and where always strict in not to spoil him or make him behave bad.The next few years we enjoyed life with him and never had any problems with him until me and my father went out and he suddenly started running and my father couldn't hold him and killed some small dog instantly with grabbing him around his neck.After the kill he acted like nothing did happen and became normal again.
2 days later we had to him to sleep and the owner of the dog that got killed did sue us and won.

We never got a new dog again.
>>
File: Dog_KNOWS_is_100x_more.jpg (154 KB, 2048x1302) Image search: [Google]
Dog_KNOWS_is_100x_more.jpg
154 KB, 2048x1302
>>75542149
yeah... for YOU.

They do not care about anyone or thing else other than their ONE alpha/pack leader.

I train S&R dogs for police and private firms.

Pits, Dogo Argentinos, Presa Canarios... those dogs are bred to FUCK SHIT UP.

They are dogs that do not belong in a home environment.. especially around kids.

They were bred to be tools to... FUCK SHIT UP. Not tto be a cuddly lapdog you let your toddler cuddle with or cute pictures to post on your facebook so you can show how progressive you are and that #notallpitbulls

Fucking morons. You want a companion for your kid that'll still defend them? Get a lab or a herding dog.

Certain breeds do certain things. Period. It's etched into their fucking genes. No amount of training or love is going to resequence their fucking DNA.
>>
>>75544658
Every time.
My mum has taken to arming herself with a long cattle prod when she walks her dogs because peasants can't fence their piece of shit dogs in.
>>
>>75544761
I have a good friend that is a complete normie that owns one
Dude is also stronk is fuck at wears the dog out every day playing with it outside.
So weird, they have two cats, a pit, several snakes and a ferret, and they all get along fairly well.
>>
>>75544560
nah, owner probably set the dog on you for lulz

just like a little rascals episode
>>
>>75542149
If you raise them from a pup, you never have probs.

If you establish unwavering dominance then there's no problems.
>>
>>75541865
Stop being breedist,

Some asshole human probably trained that dog to kill babies on command, it's not the dog's fault that it was so well trained. All breeds are created equal.
>>
File: 1463921131194.png (1 MB, 622x1381) Image search: [Google]
1463921131194.png
1 MB, 622x1381
>>75544851
Another reason why Normies should not be allowed to own Pits
>>
>>75544763
There are countless examples to prove you're wrong. Just read you dumb fuck. The problem with pitbulls isn't just that they can suddenly become aggressive, but they have no middle-ground. They are either lovely and happy or unstoppable killing machines. Other dog breeds can obviously be aggressive and harm people, but they rarely come close to dealing the kind of damage a pillbull does once it goes wrong.
>>
>>75544817
>When I was a teenager we had a Pit Bull with documents are all the other shit you get about his parents.

nobody cares about documents, they care about the line, the specimen and history of gameness

why did you think a farm animal would make a good pet? it's good if you expect a child to care for the animal and you expect that child to handle dangerous situations with ease, it makes good training for the handler
>>
File: f9rnq939anrga.png (764 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
f9rnq939anrga.png
764 KB, 540x810
>>75544817

You don't have to train a good dog not to be a prick.

I had a Springer Spaniel. He didn't require intense training in order for him not to randomly attack other dogs. And when other dogs were aggressive to him, he'd just trot off somewhere else.

Pit owners are like: "B-BUT IF YOU BRAINWASH A PITBULL WITH INTENSE BRAINWASHING TECHNIQUES THEN JUST MAYBE IT WON'T ATTACK PEOPLE RANDOMLY."

They aren't even good-looking dogs.
Look at this Collie. It's like some sort of fucking Pokémon, it's so cute. This is a dog that decent people want to own. Not some rat-looking little devil hound.
>>
I have two dogs, a Golden Retriever and a Pitbull. The Pitbull cannot move either of his back legs due to a birth defect, yet he is still a joyful dog.

But no joke, he WILL try to tug himself over with his two front legs the moment someone comes over my house. He goes full on Terminator mode. I raised him since he was a puppy and never taught him to act like this. Not only that but when my Gold acts up he will fucking launch himself towards him.
>>
>>75544817

People saying but muh bringing up, muh taking good care of em...

There are simply dog breeds who have a way higher chance of snapping and killing something. Pitbulls, are one of those. Sucks to hear about what happen to you and your dog, but hey, you kinda did set yourself up with getting a dog who is known to sperg out.

>>75544909

There will be in quite a few cases. I mean sure its hard for you to actually look at the facts, but hey. Go buy a bunch of fucking pup pit bulls and good luck.

There is a reason why certain dog breeds are used for certain jobs. Its just baffling why people are so retarded when it comes to pitbulls.

Oh they keep tearing peoples and other dogs throats out? Must have been the upbringing, i mean not like any other dog with equally shitty upbringing nearly never does that. But hey. We need an excuse and anything will do.
>>
>>75544763
He's a good boy who dindu nuffin.
>>75544892
Little rascal would have killed me if it weren't for my .38.
>>
>>75544909
>>75542149

will not work My family did everything right and he still snapped after many years but even 1 snap can be fatal and so was it for the small dog.

>>75544817
>>
>>75545063
Chows are the most beautiful though
>>
>>75541865
STOP SHITTING /POL/ YOU FATFAG!
OWNERS NEEDS TO BE EXECUTED!

>>>/trash/

(yes, there is trash board)
>>
File: 1460290145086-pol.jpg (98 KB, 601x600) Image search: [Google]
1460290145086-pol.jpg
98 KB, 601x600
>>
File: 1945982657854r.jpg (134 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1945982657854r.jpg
134 KB, 1280x853
Posting more Collies.

These guys are the Ninetales of the dog world. Enigmatic, graceful, beautiful.
>>
>>75543466
That picture is hilarious.

I know 3 women with pits that post shit like that all the time. What is it about pit owners and the need to constantly post about their pits on social media?
>>
>>75544525
Congress banned chimp ownership after a chimp literally chimped out and ripped a woman's face off. This happened in the Northeast US.
>>
File: 1338997618783.jpg (67 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
1338997618783.jpg
67 KB, 466x700
Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time i'm getting the dose right
>>
>>75545053
>>75545063
>>75545092

Well my father wanted him anyway and he wasnt a bad dog just honestly we never had even 1 problem trough the years with him and suddenly he just fucking snapped and killed the small dog before you can even understand what did happen, no fucking warnings or anything.

Me and my father where just casually walking in the park and talking about some movies when suddenly he started running...

I mean my family was retarded for spending money on a pit bull and supporting the breaders with it.

We learned our lesson the hard way but God thx he didn't kill some child.
>>
>>75543259
Could be said about nigger
>>
>>75545323
Good. Fuck annoying dogs.
>>
File: ORA_Bear.gif (475 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ORA_Bear.gif
475 KB, 320x240
>>75545269
pics

also pet bears dindu nuffin
>>
>>75545323
Ausfriend, why the proxy?
>>
>>75544763
holy fuck how can you be in denial this hard
>>
File: 1449113194867.png (1 MB, 974x980) Image search: [Google]
1449113194867.png
1 MB, 974x980
>>75545063
border collie is best dog, followed by
>pic related (and goldens)
>>
>>75545229
Women tend to want to change things, or atleast other peoples perception if they are incapable, the harder it is the more devout they become.
>>
File: It.png (118 KB, 1852x263) Image search: [Google]
It.png
118 KB, 1852x263
>>75545323
Lmao I remember this post.
>>
File: 1336471414443.jpg (36 KB, 362x367) Image search: [Google]
1336471414443.jpg
36 KB, 362x367
>>75545327
Fucking dogs, kill them all i say. They do nothing useful except being mollycoddled by spineless pussies who never got laid once
>>
>>75545484
This.
>>
>>75545103
>Little rascal would have killed me if it weren't for my .38.

they went through 6 or 7 Peteys during the show, dogs kept dying, pissed off stunt men kept killing them

but the man who provided those dogs was a genius among dog men, the best America has seen for dog men,

most of you are missing the real point about game animals in American history, traditionally pits are behind the police station ok

second off I've read about more than 2 rich oil men who proclaimed that dogs or chickens were their real job and oil was their hobby

there was a ton of money in this sport which by the way was not as violent and abusive to the animals as you might think, sure once in a while there would be a close match that would last more than 5 seconds but majority of matches being over in 2 seconds with no physical injury to either animal

this is a cultural expression for whites, they love their animals and don't want them harmed, they kill man biters and have a lot of money invested in their sport hence they won't want to see their animals injured,

meanwhile retards like Michael muDicks letting the animals tear each other up, the retarded Mexicans have a bird match where the quickest bird cuts the other ones throat and it's all over, no measure of ability or gameness, the fastest most agile bird wins every time, no measure of spirit or willingness to continue, no value placed on gameness

only whites should be allowed in this sport
>>
>>75545323

You're a psychotic
>>
>>75545531
What about rescue dogs or dogs sniffing for explosives or drugs?
>>
>>75545327

jack russell could have done the very same thing to a very small animal, these dogs are bred for a purpose, don't deny them their heritage
>>
>>75545219
NO, NO PUPPER!
>>
>>75541865
No reason to own one, especially if you have kids. If you want a super athletic and tough looking dog, get a boxer. They almost never maul kids.
>>
>>75545531

What an absolute moron you are
>>
>>75544267
dumb ass nigger, a video game isnt going to randomly rip someones face of at the drop of a hat while we are going for a walk outside. its not about if you retards can handle one yourself (because you cant anyway, i dont give a shit if your nigger dog fucks you up), its about if it hurts strangers or other dogs while you are taking it for walks. i have no sympathy for the actual owners of pitbulls getting attacked, i hope it keeps happening so they learn themselves they should not be owning this breed of dog.
>>
File: 1335614149851.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1335614149851.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
>>75545527
>tfw finally one of my shitposts get the credit it truly deserves after so long
>tfw i finally made it
T-thank you man, i-i think i'm about to cry tears of joy now
>>
>>75545670

they used to use pits as babysitters, hence Petey on the little rascals
>>
File: 1462849506378.gif (962 KB, 245x213) Image search: [Google]
1462849506378.gif
962 KB, 245x213
Can we get a pit bull love thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-iYiCBz7Uw

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1459375055

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=315_1459431681

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f2a_1436207022

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c93_1442063398

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e0_1407261337

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6cb_1426459932

and a happy ending http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=111_1429203126

These dogs are just looking for your love.
>why the fuck do we let any one breed these things?
>>
File: 1307920884001.jpg (11 KB, 306x230) Image search: [Google]
1307920884001.jpg
11 KB, 306x230
>>75545711
Dog owners are weak. And whoever has aggressive breeds (especially pitbulls) should be shot on sight along with their parasitic animals.
And no, dogs are good. Meat is a little bit chewy, but perfect if you cook it in a slow cooker (especially if the dog is still alive inside of it) and add some spices.
I've tasted both dog and cat meat, and i can assure dog tops them all. Cow meat is nothing compared to a good spiced dog
>>
>>75545032
That's some tasty OC annon, sav'd.
>>
>>75545670
shepards are great too, i go for an hour run with mine everyday, he keeps up great and loves it
>>
>>75545527

I'm ok with this
>>
>>75545228
Its face looks like a weasel
>>
File: Sausage Trek.gif (2 MB, 400x190) Image search: [Google]
Sausage Trek.gif
2 MB, 400x190
>>75545717
>>
>>75545757
>>why the fuck do we let any one breed these things?

to preserve white heritage
>>
>>75544763
>pit bulls aren't going to randomly murder people

But that's exactly what numerous cases boil down to. Again, read case incidents. You have a complete lack of understanding or respect for animals and for some reason seem to think breeds can't be disposed to certain things or unstable.
>>
>>75545637
that "heritage "costed my family money and 10 years of our lives how stressful the days and weeks where after the incident.

Honestly my only recommendation to people is dont buy a Pit Bull.
>>
>>75545049
I'm not saying pit bulls can't be dangerous, I'm saying it's largely down to training (And more importantly) the bloodline than OMG ALL PITBULLS ARE TICKING TIMEBOMBS WAITING TO KILL STUFF

Don't adopt a staffy, get one from a reputable breeder with good history where you can see both parents. If you can no longer take care of it later, put it down, don't rehome it.
>>
File: 1.jpg (20 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20 KB, 320x320
>>75545438

Google "woman mauled chimp pictures"

Horrible pictures. Chewed her face up. Tore both her eyes out.
>>
>>75545153
A chow attacked me unprovoked because I sneezed as a child and almost tore my hand off. Another shit breed
>>
>>75545769
>both dog and cat meat, and i can assure dog tops them all.

long pig beats both by far
>>
>>75541865

>Pre owned pitbull

Disaster waiting to happen, who knows what sort of shithead owned it last.
>>
>>75541865
What's with the anti pitbull jewery? Get off my block faglord
>>
>>75544275
Aww look at that pudgy face
>>
daily reminder that hating dogs is a nigger and muslim trait.
>>
>>75545847

yeah but thats just because you guys were stupid, you had no business owning that animal, that animal is strictly for people accustomed to power, lawyers, judges, police,

I would agree with your statement that people should not buy a pit bull, leave the breed to those able to care for it,

they don't want any more attention for their dogs.
>>
>>75541865
>Adopting a pitt
You're asking for trouble
Raising a pitt from a puppy is already demanding and difficult
>>
>>75541865
This is why I don't trust these fucking dogs. Even yesterday I came across some old guy walking his pit bull without a leash. I halted and calculated its every action. My first instinct would be to gouge both it's eyes and then crush it's wind pipe.

Of course the dude was like "he's friendly"...said every pit bull owner ever
>>
>>75545860
>PITBULLS ARE TICKING TIMEBOMBS WAITING TO KILL STUFF

they're a dog, you expect them to not chase down and try to eat small animals like pigeons and yorkies?

thats what they're supposed to do, retards shouldn't own them expecting anything less.
>>
>>75545769
This shitposting is some next level art. Keep up the good work you deranged Itie.
>>
>>75544851
Do couples who adopt niggers even have sex? Like wtf is the point?
>>
File: 1374923557795.jpg (17 KB, 155x202) Image search: [Google]
1374923557795.jpg
17 KB, 155x202
every pitbull owner i've ever met has been a piece of shit. it's always some unemployed, drugdealing, wanna be gangster fuckwit leb or arab who think walking their little faggot pitbull around their block in their sweat pants and wife beater makes them look hard.

>working at a pub during my uni years
>overnight shift
>around 2am some shifty muzzie cunt walks into the venue, on his phone (probably to his dealer or whatever)
>has a go at the security guard when he asks to see his ID
>we tell him to fuck off or we'll glass him
>he arcs up and threatens to bring his dog in to fucking kill us
>apparently has it sitting in his car
>we call bullshit and tell him to leave or we'll call the cops
>storms off
>no more than 10 seconds later he comes sprinting through the doors with a fucking monster of a dog in hot pursuit
>he's shrieking at the top of his lungs. never heard a man scream that high pitch before
>the guy jumps up onto the bar, followed by the dog which proceeds to latch onto his stomach
>rips him down from the bar and onto the ground where it starts thrashing him around like a toy
>everyone is just standing around frozen in horror
>holy shit there's blood everywhere
>me, the guard and the few others in the venue run outside and lock the doors behind us
>call the police and tell them what happened
>venue owner shows up and after giving a statement I go home
>heard that the guy died and that they had to "destroy" the dog on the scene
>took them a solid week to clean the place out
>>
>>75545908
>What's with the anti pitbull jewery?

what would you expect? of course they attack the white man's dog
>>
>>75546049
My fucking collies chase pigeons and rats and even smaller dogs. They don't actually hurt the dogs though, just run in circles around them and bark.

The blood runs strong, even at 12 my oldest bitch is still trying to herd children.
>>
>>75545757
You been over to /an/ lately?

So manly delusional retards in the pit thread over there.
>>
Pitbulls can be ok, but find a good fucking breeder and know the dogs history. They are descended from fighting dogs and they can be extremely aggressive. Never buy a pitbull from someone who is not a reputable breeder. Improperly bred dogs with dangerous temperaments cannot function in society.
>>
IT IS genetic, however a good trainer will be able to fully subdue the dog's killer insticts.
And by good trainer, I mean an actual fucking trainer. No, your average animal lover normie isn't enough.
>>
Take all these pro-pit bull arguments and replace the words "pit bull" with "nigger" in a new thread.

Watch /pol/ froth at the mouth.
>>
>>75541865
It represents a microcosm of the racial issue
>>
>>75544851
>They are dogs that do not belong in a home environment.. especially around kids.

people used to use them as babysitters though, it depends on the animal and your ability to handle them, but yes you are entirely correct, they are farm animals
>>
>>75541865
Pitbulls are just dog versions of niggers. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>75545323
>>75545531
Tony Montana, that you?
>>
>>75545748

Yea, they also used elemental mercury as medicine. It does not make it any less retarded.
>>
>>75546127
Holy shit.
>>
>>75546147

pits catch shit though, I like Border Collies for running around the property but it's a different vibe, I'd let my kids run with a border collie, not with a pit. I'd train my kids to handle a pit.
>>
>>75541865
They're the niggers of the dog world. There should be distinctly fewer of them. The ones that do remain should be bred carefully and appropriately.

What I don't get is why they're so popular. Would you let a nigger live in your house?
>>
>>75545757

Look at all those people and animals provoking the pitbulls by just existing.
>>
File: 679.jpg (297 KB, 468x698) Image search: [Google]
679.jpg
297 KB, 468x698
Spitz type dogs are the only wothwile dogs.
>>
>>75541865
So the kid got polio? big deal.
>>
>>75546147
So in other posts you're literally admitting that breeding runs strong and then in others claiming pitbulls are gud boys they dindu nuffin just trying to fetch the papers every sunday and provide for their master.

It's unreal. You don't even own a pit. But for some reason you're ignorant enough to not be able to see the writing on the wall.

I can assure you pits have the highest incidence of randomly snapping and killing their owners out of all dogs. Even after many years of peace and quiet and them being good and obedient pets.
>>
My dumb bitch mom is in love with her dogs since she's a widow and lives alone, she thinks they're her children or something. But, one of them is a real smug asshole who has bitten me before and growls at me (dominance displays). He's kind of a nigger-dog, you can see in his face that he is prone to aggression.

So, I'm really worried that one of these days he'll get loose and kill a neighborhood kid and my stupid fucking elderly mother will end up going to jail for it. I've talked to her countless times about it and it only ends up in a fight. Dumb cunt.
>>
>>75546280
Pits are fighting dogs, I wouldn't let them around children or old people.

If you're a healthy adult capable of handling it though, staffies are great dogs. I kinda miss mine, but she had all kinds of bowel problems and it was kinder to put her down than to force 20 pills down her throat every day.

>but anon you just grind it up and put it in her food

Oh I tried that, she just wouldn't eat the drug laced food, she was too smart for that
>>
>>75543259

Just don't own them if you have kids, my girlfriend and me own a pit and she has been talking about having kids recently and I told her, we'd have to get rid of Spud "fuck you, it's a great name for a dog" and she immediately put the idea on hold.

It's all about being a responsible owner.
>>
Golden retriever/labrador retrievers are the best pet dogs
Some other dogs are great for working, like shepherd dogs or guard dogs

Pitbulls are ugly, stupid and dangerous
There is no reason to own one. There are so man better dogs for every purpose
>>
>>75543293
Mike Brown lmao
>>
File: heroic pitbull.png (1 MB, 1272x795) Image search: [Google]
heroic pitbull.png
1 MB, 1272x795
>>75541865
>>
>>75546370
At no point have I claimed that it's all down to training, I'm just saying that in the majority of cases it's abused dogs being left around children or finally fighting back, not well tempered dogs randomly attacking people
>>
>>75543634
This comic nailed it with the hypocrisy at the end its like a real life SJW stereotyping anyone that doesn't agree with them after condemning stereotyping
>>
I think it's a combination of pitbulls being naturally aggressive and people who are interested in them being absolute pieces of shit barely able to wipe their arse with their benefit check let alone look after a dog. If you want a dog, why the fuck would you settle for a pitbull? They don't even look nice.
>>
>>75543079
>trailer
>3 pitbulls
>left for 3 hours
It's like pottery
>>
>>75545229
It's the same libtard concept of pretending niggers aren't violent criminals.
>>
>>75541865

Pit bulls are literally the niggers of dogs. Why haven't they all been euthanized?
>>
>>75541865
>Dogfuckers will defend this shit

Seriously dog owners are at the bottom of society next to muslims and niggers
>>
My Brasileiro has been attacked twice by pit bulls in its lifetime, all whilst I've been taking him for a walk. He's more than a match for a pit bull but if he was smaller I'd literally be forced to drive miles away just to take him on walks. Funnily enough my government has banned pit bulls but it doesn't stop all the pakis and niggers getting them, which my area is infested by. My dog nearly got put down because it defended itself against a pit bull and in the process attacked its paki owner who probably trained it to attack white people. I fucking hate pit bulls.
>>
Dogs owners a degenerate betas.
>>
File: 1331755853541.jpg (28 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1331755853541.jpg
28 KB, 384x384
>>75546379
>But, one of them is a real smug asshole who has bitten me before and growls at me (dominance displays). He's kind of a nigger-dog, you can see in his face that he is prone to aggression.

Just take a flat iron and smash his head in. Don't stop until you don't see the pink. Then feed him his own brain until he chokes and make sure the other dogs see him dying. All of them
>>
>>75541865
>Nearly ALL of these involve fucking pit bulls. Why bother keeping one as a pet?

because idiots
>>
>>75546251

pit bull makes a good cheap babysitter, anyone tries to fuck with your kids will get it thats for sure.

but yeah probably no good for europeans who don't like dangerous things except muslims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud_6KIS_tvo
>>
>>75546379
It is not her child. It is her alpha male surrogate husband.
>>
Why don't they just get a German Shepard?
>>
>>75546565
>pit bull makes a good cheap babysitter, anyone tries to fuck with your kids will get it thats for sure.

Yeah, you just have to hope that the pit bull doesn't decide to kill your fucking child.
>>
>>75546379
Assert dominance over it by pinning it down on the floor or hitting it a bit.
>>
File: 86.png (152 KB, 258x314) Image search: [Google]
86.png
152 KB, 258x314
>>75546587
>>
>>75541865
If one of these animals attacked me, what would be the best defence? I reckon shoving my fist down it's throat would work, my arm would be fucked after it but I'd at least choke it to death that way and save my life, it's jaws are it's only form of attack so it can't do anything when my fist is down it's throat.
>>
>>75546513
I'd love to, but my retarded mother would definitely snap and call the cops.

My mom is a child and ever since my father died I've watched up close how fragile the female mind is and how disgusting they are when suddenly in charge. It's hell.
>>
>>75546379
My mates mum is the same way. After her 4 kids all moved out, she got 2 collies, 2 spaniels, 3 cats and a hamster.

Luckily she's smart enough to train them instead of just treating them like babies so they're all well tempered and healthy. Except one of the collies is literally demented and will chase his tail for hours at a time. Poor pupper
>>
>>75541865
>pit bull Polo, which they'd adopted from the San Diego Humane Society

A pit bull adopted from jamal who taught it to attack people, before he went to jail for 20 years?

Would adopt, but never a pit bull.

Got a bit of a problem dog I've taken over, long story irrelevant, but she has really problems with dogs,bikes and being alone. Hysterical if she just sees a dog...

But at least wouldn't bite anyone...
>>
>>75546648
If you can get your knee on its neck while it's biting your arm, you can make it pass out.
>>
>>75546565

There are way better dogs that don't have mental breakdowns that kill their own caretakers.

What you are saying is that a hand grenade is a great self defense weapon because noone will fuck with you if you have one.

Sure, you are technically right, but most likely it will blow you up in the process. But no, you need that fucking hand grenade because its way cooler not like a small handgun (any of the bigger Sheppard breeds).
>>
>>75544267
guns dont jump up and kill people, despite what liberals say.
>>
>>75546603
German Shepards decapitate their owners. Look it up.
>>
>>75546607

no hope about it, it's an interesting breed but not for retards, most people have zero ability around dangerous animals and thats just how it is, would anyone in your house be able to saddle and mount a horse? if no you shouldn't go near a pit

also people need to stop taking shit about smoking drugs at pits, you're at an illegal event, don't be telling people to stop smoking drugs
>>
>>75546648
Pit bulls lock their jaws once they bit you, let it grab your arm, then pin it down and choke it with your other arm. You'll need surgery but you likely won't lose the arm
>>
>>75546648
Kick it in the head ffs
>>
>>75545991
fucking idiot we took care of him and he was disciplined.
He just fucking snapped without any warning and my father had literally 0 chance to hold him back.
>>
>>75546648

I think there is a "self defense" move where if he bites down on your arm, you bring your other arm behind his neck and push back with the hand he is biting down. Effectively "snapping" the dogs neck if your strong enough or making him let go.
>>
File: 1365534146770.jpg (54 KB, 409x338) Image search: [Google]
1365534146770.jpg
54 KB, 409x338
>>75546805
This, i have seen it happening with me own eyes
>>
>>75546648

Get on its back and choke it

Or

Stomp legs

But ypu only have one shot, once it has you in its jaws you are getting ripped
>>
>>75546565
did you really just say a pit bull makes a good babysitter? how can you say that shit with a straight face? lol anyone that tries to fuck with your kids will get it yea, except the pit bull. lol also euors dont like dangerous things? lol ok, you are right, they dont like niggers and their nigger breeds of dogs, and rightfully so

of course youll probably justify owning a pit bull because its all a muh dik swinging competition to having a pet to you. it has nothing to do with how nice it looks, or how it functions around strangers/family, or if its athletic, no its all just how tough it makes you look.

well tyrone, it doesnt make you look tough, it just makes you look like a good boy who dindu nuffin, just like your dog
>>
>>75546648
>I reckon shoving my fist down it's throat would work,

nope, you need to have something heavy, ideally a metal pole to stick in it's jaw and then put into it's collar so you can twist it and cut off the dog's oxygen, if no collar you need to bash the dog's head in once you get free, if a dog bites you that dog needs to be put down, nobody is going to say anything about you killing a dog that was biting people.

man biters get put down, period.
>>
>>75546805
Sheps are another breed that are fine most of the time, but are a frequent choice by shitheads that abuse them.

I would never adopt a pit, a shep, a rottweiler or a doberman. They're all likely to have serious issues from previous owners
>>
>>75546127
>destroyed
Made me kek hard for some reason fucking intense story tho sack of shit got what he bargained for
>>
File: NO!.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
NO!.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>75546198
>use them as babysitters

No. They used to use Stafs and American Bulldogs (both commonly confused with the modern "Pit Bull Terrier") which were pure bred most of the time.

They are so inbred now by hundreds of generations of crossbreeding bby retarded niggers, spics and white trash that you never know what it's makeup is barring genetic testing.

Also, there were plenty of random attacks back in the 50's too. My wife's grandfather was a cop after WW2 in NY and told me plenty of stories about dog deaths and attacks that almost all involved... yep. (or mastiffs)

All these fags on facebook use them as "babysitters" too! look, you can find hundreds of pics of "smiling" pits with cute little kids.

Then in a few months they'll be on the news saying
>I just don't understand *sob sob* they were best friends and he was NEVER ever aggressive!! I don't know what happened!!

and then the comment section will be filled with more retards saying "it's how you raise them!!" etc etc

my reply?
>pic related
>>
>>75546127
I guess pit bulls can be based sometimes
>>
>>75546113
>Like wtf is the point?

To prove black people don't suck so bad when they're raised in a stable family environment?
>>
>>75546805
No I didn't. It was an accident.
>>
>>75546648
Stick both your thumbs in it's eyes. If that doesn't immediately make him release, choke it the fuck out
>>
>>75546188
Getting pretty frothy as is.
>>
>>75546989

To be fair, a lot of sheppard breeds would be perfectly fine if they wouldn't be held by city folk. Most dogs need fucking space to roam and tire themselves out.

Lock them in a tiny apartment and give them only a walk a day and you get unstable fucking beasts.
>>
>>75546761

you're not really seeing this clearly, it's a good thing for people who need to handle dangerous things, some people will do very well to be able to handle this kind of animals for instance if they have a future in law enforcement, great practice for a future dealing with dangerous situations

plenty of people had dogs with zero fatal accidents but always fatal accidents did exist, especially with small children and game dogs, it's appropriate to teach a 10-14 year old male about handling a dangerous dog, it will prepare him for handling a dangerous world.

but I can't really name a better game dog, thats the other aspect of this, we're talking about dogs used in illegal gambling

so you have to expect that you're talking with people who are either outlaws or are immune to the effects of law when you really get into the culture around these animals

do you fit into either category? are you an outlaw or are you immune to the effects of law as in your are part of the law enforcement community? than you don't belong and shouldn't own one of these dogs

it's just that simple
>>
>>75546836
Not a good idea, you need to keep it grappled to minimize the amount it can shake its head around, that's how they really harm you.

You need to either pin it under you and sit on its neck or get your other arm around its neck and choke.

Just the bit is painful but not incredibly damaging, it's the tearing action that kills you.
>>
>>75546846
>my father had literally 0 chance to hold him back.

sounds like he was just an irresponsible owner who couldn't control an animal that was stronger than him

pretty sad when you think about it, read my previous post, if you aren't law enforcement community or an outlaw type you have no business having a dog like that,
>>
>>75546995
Statistics do not substantiate that. But it's disgusting anyways. Fucking self righteous bull shit, pissing your genetics away
>>
>>75546940
>how can you say that shit with a straight face?
150 years of living proof, people used them as babysitters all the time at the dawn of the industrial revolution

know your history
>>
>>75546825
they dont lock their jaws that is a myth.
The main difference is Pit Bulls bite and shake their head to rip the person/animal and also 1 big difference between a Pit Bull and other dogs is they very focused on 1 goal if they have , if he has a focus on you he will try to kill you and not be distracted by pain or other things around him.
>>
>>75546758
>>75546825
>>75546836
>>75546853
>>75546875
>>75546952
>>75547092

Thanks for the mixed responses, my dad got attacked by a pitbull and he used the arm/throat method I mentioned but he just continually punched it in the head with his other hand, he broke his hand but this pitbull just came out of nowhere with no owner and was heading towards a childrens' park, the dog ended up a bloodied mess at the end of it but the knee-on-neck move sounds quicker and less painful, or if I get a chance I could grab both it's front legs and pull them away from eachother, I heard it causes serious damage, if not killing it.
>>
>>75547421
Fair enough, I've never been involved in a pit attack and only owned a staffy for about 6 months
>>
>>75547301
yeah let me see how you would hold a full grown well fed Pit Bull if he suddenly starts running without any warning.

He never showed any form of aggression and we had him for 5 years and having a casual walk in the park like the other 1000 times we had until suddenly he snapped.
>>
>>75544275
My face got wrekt by a chow when I was two, they said it attacked me for no reason. Family pet dog btw.
>>
>>75547470
this is what i said
>>75547421

This is what makes Pit Bulls dangerous , if they are focused they dont feel pain and will not stop so easy like other dogs do.
>>
>>75546989
>Stafs and American Bulldogs (both commonly confused with the modern "Pit Bull Terrier")

hey retard, both American Pit Bull Terrier and the American Staffordshire Terrier were standardized by the exact same dog, Colby's Primo

so tell me some more about how different these breeds are when they are in fact the exact same idealized by the same dog?

you don't like dogs? good for you, you shouldn't have any or go near any, I'm sorry blacks and other uneducated people often abuse these animals and have overall hurt the breed quite a bit, not even as far as media goes for for how overbreeding has reduced the overall quality and impression of the breed which is why the very best stock was exported to Spain

you can think and say whatever you like but that will not change the fact that many who could not afford a nanny looked to the pit to care for their children at the dawn of the industrial revolution

I don't care what people do now, they're fucking retarded anyway
>>
File: clutch or kick.jpg (194 KB, 990x670) Image search: [Google]
clutch or kick.jpg
194 KB, 990x670
>breed the fight out of wolves
>everyone agrees that there is an extreme difference between domesticated dogs and undomesticated wolves, no matter the upbringing

>breed the fight back into pits
>n-nuhhhh its all nurture
>>
>>75547541
>yeah let me see how you would hold a full grown well fed Pit Bull if he suddenly starts running without any warning.

I have a really long lead and wrap it around my waist several times, I also pay very close attention as any small animal will be a target my dog will try to get at

these are serious dangerous animals, it's not a useless poopsiedoodle dog, it's a work animal than can pull a half ton or a ton depending on the specimen
>>
>>75546648
I've wondered about this too. I don't think it makes much of a difference being a big guy. Those pitbulls are so quick and agile it would be difficult to defend yourself. Kicking won't do much, putting thumbs into their eyes like someone suggested probably isn't very realistic either. The only way I can think of is use one arm as bait for it to latch onto, and then try to pin it down with your other arm and body + legs to hold it still while you choke it.
But even that's difficult, their necks are so thick and strong.
>>
>>75543466
>He eats watermelon
>>
>>75547620
>if they are focused they dont feel pain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0ZxliBUvzA

I know what you mean, in that video above, it takes about 4 adult men to pry a pitbull's jaws from another dog's side.
>>
>>75547823
>Kicking won't do much, putting thumbs into their eyes like someone suggested probably isn't very realistic either

I thought that with both forms of defence too, the eyes are so small and you'd have to hold it really still in order to gouge them out, and it would be hard to kick them when they are in really close and gnawing at you, you can get it in a chokehold from behind but that would be hard too considering the dog will be facing you if it's attacking you.
It's probably best to just carry a small fold-away knife with you just incase one of them tries to attack you, no amount of neck fat or muscle with stop a sharp blade.
>>
>>75541865
Pitbull genocide now! all /pol/acks must shill for the sterilization and ban of attack dogs. Only then people would have the basis to do the same with niggers
>>
>>75547843
>nobody just pulled a pocket knife and slit it's throat
why?
>>
>>75543466
This qt was killed in my hometown :(
>>
>>75541865
just don't fuck a pit bull?

Jokes aside may I point you to this information specifically
>which they'd adopted from the San Diego Humane Society five months previously
>adopted
>ADOPTED
from where?
>San Diego Humane Society
>ANIMAL SHELTER
what are pitbulls?
>originally developed as fighting dogs from cross breeding bull-baiting dogs (used to hold the faces and heads of larger animals such as bulls) and terriers. After the use of dogs in blood sports was banned, such dogs were used as catch dogs in the United States for semi-wild cattle and hogs, to hunt and drive livestock, and as family companions, although some owners still bred and used them for illegal dog fighting. This practice continues to this day, but is illegal in many nations.
>ANIMAL SHELTER
Race and ethnicity distribution in San Diego in 2010 was 44.5% white, 28.3% hispanic, 6.9% black, 16% asian and pacific islander, 4% other.
>who breeds and uses pitbulls for illegal fighting?
>NIGGERS AND BEANERS
35.2% CHANCE THE DOG WAS RESCUED FROM A BEANER OR NIGGER
HAVEN'T EVEN FACTORED WIGGER POPULATION
>but wait, where is the San Diego Humane Society?
LESS THAN 23 MILES FROM THE BORDER
RIGHT NEXT TO PLACES IN UNITED STATES CALLED EL CAJON AND LA MESA, AND CHULA VISTA.
>Is it reasonable to assume this area has a high beaner population?
YES
>is it reasonable to assume this dog is related to a lineage bred specifically for bloodsport, possibly even aggressively inbred as is the fasion among scumbag subhumans?
YES
>is it reasonable to believe this animal was "rescued" by ignorant bleeding heart cunts?
YES
>what about if it was "rescued" by fucktards who just wanted to keep this bomb around for an unsuspecting white couple?
MAYBE
>is it reasonable to believe this animal was adopted by stupid white liberals unaware of their environment?
YES
>is it reasonable to believe this is simply survival of the intellectual fittest?
YES FUCKING GOD YES!

It's not the dog's fault it had a shit life.
>>
File: 1464372216665.jpg (104 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
1464372216665.jpg
104 KB, 313x470
>>75548089
>Oi you cheeky wank is that a bloody teaspoon you are carrying around? Where is your teaspoon and cuttlery license
>>
>>75548070
when a dog comes at you, you just kick that faggot as hard as you can in his stupid fucking head.
>>
>Not owning a white mans dog such as a cocker spaniel
>>
>>75548070
>It's probably best to just carry a small fold-away knife with you just incase one of them tries to attack you
GET A LIFE, BIN THAT KNIFE

Back when I lived in Govan (Glasgow), I would carry a 6 inch bayonet blade down one of my trouser legs. I had to whip it out once or twice to get some neds or pakis to fuck off, and it would easily really fuck up a dog. Shame if I was ever caught (don't do it now, I live a slightly less shitty seaside town) I would have been put away for a couple years instead of applauded at defending myself
>>
>>75548279
Trailer trash small town?
>>
File: 1463796885464.jpg (27 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1463796885464.jpg
27 KB, 480x800
>>75543055
Banning pitbulls is not the answer. People will move into a meaner breed. There's always that third world mentality of "my dog could beat up your dog".
>>
>>75546648

Best defence is to avoid engagement entirely. You needa practice your damn best dog shwaging voice. I've had dogs run up on me ready to tangle a plenty (nobody knows how to fucking restrain their dogs anymore), and I'll growl them the fuck down right quick. Be loud. Be aggressive. Be the bigger dog. Have no fear.

If this doesn't work, then you get violent. Of course, you'll find out whether it works or not with that dog really fucking quick. Since pits latch on, try to "offer" something nonlethal for it to bite and maul. Give it your non-dominant arm. With your free arm, choke that fucker out, or pull out your knife and give him a good one between the ribs.
>>
>>75541865
rottweilers are superior in every way they're way more loyal friendlier and stronger
>>
>>75548564
Nah, upstate SC is mostly nice. There's a vast difference between that area and most of the rest of the state. Mostly because of BMW and other German co's.
>>
>>75541865
Stop making these threads, dumbass.
Did a pitbull eat your dick or something?
>>
>>75543293
Well to be real, american "doors" are made of fucking paper because people are to cheap to get proper ones.
>>
>>75548695
>owning a nigger breed

Cocker spaniels are he master race of dogs
>>
>>75543293
>The pit's breeder, Mike Brown, told reporters Davino had told him she sold the pit after it attacked her small dog; Davino never mentioned Buddy's violent attack to Story
That's pretty cunty.
>>
File: 1461589413449.png (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461589413449.png
20 KB, 640x480
>mfw cucks on this board will never experience the feeling of dominating mans best friend to the point they're the most loyal protective being on the planet

me and my pit literally play fight and I let her teeth my arm, face to face

you cucks are so scared of everything outside of the internet it's the only reason you make so much shit up
>>
>>75549060
I will masturbate to the next pitbull attack news in your honor. Hope its you
>>
>>75546648
Shoot it. 3 times center mass. If it comes at you again, persist.
>>
File: INCOGNITOTIP.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
INCOGNITOTIP.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
>>75549144
if it is me, it just means my dog was more dominant

no big deal

if she attacks me I provoked it

dog eat dog world bitch
>>
>>75546648
>>75549176
>shoot it

did you check the flag?
>>
>>75545757
>that last video
>SOMEBODY HELP HER
>Meanwhile keeps on filming
Holy fucking shit man
>>
>>75543286
>presa canario
>0.02% of dog population
>63 deaths
>extrapolate to pitbull population percentage of 6.69%
>over 21000 deaths

Explain this you anti-pitbull dog niggers
>>
>>75549060
I have the same exact experience with my boxer without the risk of it snapping and murdering people you retard
>>
>>75546316
my friend has an elkhound. named it Hetzer. adorable little tank.
>>
Which breed of the pittbull group is the most violent?
>>
>>75545229
I think some women genuinely do not have a "I am in danger" internal response. They literally cannot perceive the threat of certain dangerous people, or animals.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.