[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the point of Holocaust denial?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 89
File: Auschwitz.jpg (252 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
Auschwitz.jpg
252 KB, 1100x619
Even if the Holocaust was completely fabricated and none of it ever happened that does not change the fact that 99% will believe it did and nothing will change their mind. It has become so ingrained in our culture and in our minds as an irrefutable historic event that conclusive proof denying it would not even make a difference. I know I am being a defeatist, but this seems to be one war that the Jews have already won.
>>
>>75540958
Being edgy
>>
>>75540958
It's true, we have always been at war with Eastasia, what's the point of even denying it

you people need to crimestop immediately
>>
>>75540958
When are you going to do your own research into "the holocaust", and learn that you have been lied to?
The more you read about the Holohoax the more a scam it becomes, this of course is why you're not openly allowed to question it. If it's all correct, why are they so afraid of a DEBATE about it?

Also, do you enjoy being told what to think?

That is why it is illegal to research or "question" it; that's why people all over Europe are thrown into prison for Thought Crime, because the Holohoax can't stand the light of day.....it can't stand for people to "look, and see the man behind the curtain". Once you "look behind the curtain", the "show" is over.

When will people at large understand that this war on Germany started even before WW2. The holocaust is A LIE. A lie that has served it's purpose. To make Germans feel ashamed and promote multiculturalism. If you have some critical thinking you should be able to see the holocaust for the disgusting blasphemy that it is. IT'S ILLEGAL TO QUESTION IT IN EUROPE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD PEOPLE CONNECT THE FUCKING DOTS!?

How many times must the obvious be stated.., "Truth Does Not Fear Investigation"... The truth needs no laws, and it doesn't need to be defended. The truth stands by itself. Europe is trying desperately to keep the lid on this greatest lie of the 20th century. The Holohoax is the most protected act of treason against humanity in history. It's enabled many of the laws and wars that have caused countless acts of murder against innocent peoples. Sad and sickening.
>>
>>75541834
I never stated my opinion on the Holocaust or said it definitely happened. All I said is that it is impossible to change mainstream opinions and the entire denial effort is futile.
>>
>>75540958
What's the point of heliocentrism? Even if the earth revolved around the sun, that does not change the fact that 99% will still believe the sun orbits the earth instead.
>>
Nobody believes that Jews never died, however, we don't believe in the official number that has been reported. Even if the the official story did happen. Germany saw what the Bolshevik Jews were doing in East Europe like Bela Kun and Lenin, and took reasonable measures to prevent that from spreading to the West. Think of it like this: You have a bowl of 200 M&Ms, 45 of them are poisoned. Are you going to risk eating a handful and being corrupted, or are you going to play it safe and discard the entire bowl?
>>
>>75540958
I wonder that as well.
people don't deny the Holocaust because they care about History, they just do it because it seem to offend Jews.
if the Inquisition was more popular, people would start denying it as well.
>>
File: Uq7JqnS.png (509 KB, 1407x1668) Image search: [Google]
Uq7JqnS.png
509 KB, 1407x1668
>>
Communists killed just as many people as Germany supposedly did in the Holodomor in Ukraine. So why is it that in school, the Holocaust is forced down are throats, yet the Holodomor isn't even mentioned? Because one was done by evil straight White men, and one was done by Secular, Liberal Jews
>>
>>75540958
>0.000003 bitshekels have been deposited to your wallet
>>
>>75540958
>what is the point of telling the truth
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: Lenin.png (37 KB, 1194x183) Image search: [Google]
Lenin.png
37 KB, 1194x183
>>
File: Marx.png (63 KB, 1278x267) Image search: [Google]
Marx.png
63 KB, 1278x267
>>
>>75542227
The holocaust did not happen. It's a god damn shame. If our ancestors had taken you guys out, the world would be a better place. All non-kikes out there Google search: Rote Fahne. The winners write history. It's really too bad the holocaust never happened.
>>
File: 1464315634744.png (68 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464315634744.png
68 KB, 1024x1024
>>75541156
Hooooly shit this
>>
File: trotsky.png (34 KB, 736x223) Image search: [Google]
trotsky.png
34 KB, 736x223
Weird how jews make 0.03% of the population, yet always find away to be in the center of everything.
>>
>>75540958
If Holohaux didn't happen, then Greater German Reich loses a lot of points. People need to hate Jews so much, that they will embrace NatSoc en masse with one of the reasons being ability to recreate industry of Jewish extermination.
>>
>>75540958
Never mind here you go. Jews owned the media back then just like they do now. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Rote_Fahne
>>
>>75540958
That is absurd, the whole point of Frankfurt school was to apply "Critical Theory" to topics which were considered "holy" or taken for granted. Everything can grow if you keep feeding it. Holocaust denial can not spread massively because there are other obstacles on the road at the present time.
>>
>>75540958
SHUT IT DOWN

we can say what we want here jew, and what we are sayin is truth. dont try to change that
>>
>>75542070
I don't.
>>
Lads, I understand that holocaust denial is a thing with some decent evidence to go in it's direction but the tide of irrefutable evidence to my mind that it did happen is present

Yes probably not the six gorillion, but even still. If anyone would like to give me more stuff to prove that denial is conclusively the right approach, then feel free
>>
File: 1440342399381.jpg (32 KB, 658x649) Image search: [Google]
1440342399381.jpg
32 KB, 658x649
>denying or minimizing the greatest achievement of Germany

Shame on you cucks
>>
>>75540958
the truth matters
>>
File: PDy4cn3.jpg (200 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
PDy4cn3.jpg
200 KB, 650x650
Jews declared pseudo-War on Germany before WW2 even happened, kinda like what ol' BiBi is doing to Iran right now.
>>
>>75542786
fuck off schlomo
>>
>>75541954
Accurate models for sattelites and transorbital devices.
>>
>>75540958
>that does not change the fact that 99% will believe it did and nothing will change their mind

>implying

Things are changing kike. No one cares about the holocaust anymore. In another generation children will care about it as much as they care about the war of 1812 or the whiskey rebellion.
>>
File: jews holo 4 mil 1 mil.gif (543 KB, 800x1146) Image search: [Google]
jews holo 4 mil 1 mil.gif
543 KB, 800x1146
>>75542747
>>
>>75542969
And holocaust denial serves the purpose of uncovering jewish subversion and making people realize that the kikes have been ruining our society
>>
>>75543020
one says at aushwits and other sys over whole war
>>
File: stats1.jpg (79 KB, 804x668) Image search: [Google]
stats1.jpg
79 KB, 804x668
>>75540958
>What is the point of Holocaust denial?

It exposes kikery. It's even funnier that they get so upset about lolocaust denial. Almost like they base a lot of their identity or profits from it, huh?
>>
>>75540958
So basically
IT WAS REAL ON MY MIND
>>
>>75542530
It is fun to scapegoat. Like mexican illegal immigration is negative but we need a walk for some reason.
>>
>>75543020
Do you read what's in your pictures before you post them? Because this is how people laugh at you.
>>
>>75543238
The fuck happened in 1947 and 1983? Also the x axis scale is all fucked up.
>>
>>75543046
But the Jewish genocide did happen. There was trials and documents regarding it after the war.
>>
>>75542245
have you been to dachau or auschwitz?? the crematoriums in the picture are at auschwitz.

there were 4 separate crematoriums at dachau which were capable of burning more bodies.
>>
File: holocaustNOW.jpg (31 KB, 480x393) Image search: [Google]
holocaustNOW.jpg
31 KB, 480x393
>>75542747
>Lads, I understand that holocaust denial is a thing with some decent evidence to go in it's direction but the tide of irrefutable evidence to my mind that it did happen is present

Yes, there were maybe a few hundred thousand German dissidents and Gypsies that were killed off in the camps, but I assure you that not a single kike was killed in those camps

>>75543407
Not sure. I know that many records of the kike population of Europe have been destroyed. I read in a book published in the 30's that kikes were no more than 1% of the population of Europe, and there sure as fuck weren't 600 million europeans at that time
>>
>>75543046
denying it happened is different than saying it happened, but they deserved it. so which is it?
>>
>>75543238
Holocaust denial is often associated with anti-semitism. Those interested usually don't go around investigating other claimed genocides.
>>
>>75543469
Then where are the mountains of bones?

You can't turn bone into ash
>>
>>75543238
good graph with source senpai u convinced me

>>75543541
>but I assure you that not a single kike was killed in those camps

not even 1? not even like as an accident?
>>
>>75543611
that's exactly what cremation does actually.

There are still piles of ash in the ground at Dachau.
>>
>>75543541
If they didn't target jews, why did the need a "final solution" to "the Jewish Question"?
>>
File: Jewish Satan.jpg (171 KB, 310x403) Image search: [Google]
Jewish Satan.jpg
171 KB, 310x403
>>75540958
Not really. The Jews have this innate urge to jump the shark. The thing is that most of Western civilization somehow got convinced that Jews can do no wrong shortly after 1945. We've been brainwashed to believe everything they say, but they keep saying stupider and stupider things, and they keep committing atrocity after atrocity. I think that once people finally stop reflexively believing Jews the dam will break, and then everything they've ever said will be open to question. And I think their recent actions in East Ramapo could facilitate that, so I want to encourage everyone to look into that situation as completely as possible. Follow up on it, it's a seedy, disgusting story of Jewish evil, and it could redpill a lot of people about the Jews. The fuckers have been committing crimes there nonstop for years, and within the last few weeks they got raided by the feds because they're still up to the same tricks.

Fuck the Jews.

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/534/a-not-so-simple-majority
>>
>>75543454
I hope you are not referring to Nuremberg.
>>
>>75543668
Are German newspapers still run by Jews? I really want to know. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Rote_Fahne
>>
>>75544155
probably, the mainstream media is very far left here.
>>
>>75543742
>that's exactly what cremation does actually.
>There are still piles of ash in the ground at Dachau.

Bones don't turn to ash, even at 1800 degrees F. Cremation as it's done today takes 2 hours to cremate a body at that temperature. They then usually have to grind the bones into a powder.

So where are all the bones?

And how did they burn the thousands of bodies every hour, which they would have needed to do to come close to 6 million in just a couple years?
>>
File: 1463413575346.png (194 KB, 812x597) Image search: [Google]
1463413575346.png
194 KB, 812x597
>>75543883
>, why did the need a "final solution" to "the Jewish Question"?

The entire war was actually a war against the German people, the final solution was a solution to the anti-semitic german people.

A Jew invented the 'final solution'.
>>
>>75543137
no, it doesn't, it says "here"

go and google it, the numbers at auschwitz were changed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_concentration_camp#Death_toll

>Shortly following the camp's liberation, the Soviet government stated that four million people had been killed on the site, a figure now regarded as greatly exaggerated.[156] While under interrogation, Höss said that Adolf Eichmann told him that two and a half million Jews had been killed in gas chambers and about half a million more had died of other causes.[157] Later he wrote, "I regard the figure of two and a half million as far too high. Even Auschwitz had limits to its destructive possibilities".[158] Gerald Reitlinger's 1953 book The Final Solution estimated the number killed to be 800,000 to 900,000,[159] and (((Raul Hilberg)))'s 1961 work The Destruction of the European Jews estimated the number killed to be a maximum of 1,000,000 Jewish victims.[160]

>>75543335
do you mean "why"?
>>
>>75544245

1st of all in your original image it even says that the bodies produce 1.5-9 pounds of ASH (ash) and that is from your own "source"

2nd there was not only Auschwitz/Dachau, there were many other camps throughout Poland and Germany as well.

The official number at Auschwitz/Dachau is 1.5 million. When you take in to account the other combined camps you reach a higher number, whether that is 6 million or not I do not know.

To say that not even 1 jew died in any of these camps is ridiculous and ignoring the facts.
There were multiple camps
>>
The holocaust did happen. Jews and other undesired minorities under German rule were removed from society and placed in prison camps.

As the war progressed the Germans eventually decided to execute these prisoners.

It's not even a big deal, really. tens of millions of people were killed in that period.
>>
>>75544387
the original "russian estimate" was unfounded, it was later revised down to 1.5 million.

If the jews were so insistent on falsifying the facts, why would they lower it by 2.5 million in the first place.

If they had said instead 1 million would that make u happy?

Or 900 thousand? and so on..
>>
File: jews nurburg.jpg (487 KB, 605x694) Image search: [Google]
jews nurburg.jpg
487 KB, 605x694
>>75543454
if you mean a kangeroo court where no physical evidence was submitted, and where the defendants were tortured and threatened into confessions. confessions that were written in English, a language hardly any of them spoke.

you should read the transcripts, some of the claims made by the so-called eyewitnesses are ludicrous. Geysers of blood spouting from the ground? for months? Coloured smoke from the chimneys indicating which race of jew was being burnt? when the crematoria were designed ot be smokeless
>>
>>75543961
Oh, wad that a jewish plot. You kind of need to not ignore every inconvient fact as Jewish trick. It becomes a tautology.
>>
>>75544561
if the russian estimate was unfounded, why do you still believe any of their claims?
>>
>>75544607
Are you saying the internally used documents of the German government were forged?
>>
>>75544692
That's what revised means.

They actually take the time to figure out the accurate # to the best of their ability.
>>
File: israeltraintoken.jpg (13 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
israeltraintoken.jpg
13 KB, 400x200
>>75544413
>To say that not even 1 jew died in any of these camps is ridiculous and ignoring the facts.
>There were multiple camps

Maybe there were multiple camps, but not a single Jew died in them. They were all shipped to Palestine and the US.

Sorry to burst your guilt bubble, but the only ones who died in the camps were Germans
>>
>>75540958

What's the point to tell the truth? People will always tell lies.

Let's everybody tell lies.
>>
>>75544799
I've responded to all of your questions, if you still choose to believe what you want that's on you.
>>
>>75540958
In the sense that 'muh 6 million' is false alot did die along with millions of other 'people', 'tribes', 'groups' on the Eastern Front. The Jews murdered there and documented alone was over one million.

Not the worse in total numbers so it shouldn't be singled out and highlighted but still a significant number nether the less.
>>
>>75544908
You brainwashed germans make me fucking sick

It's amazing what they have done to you
>>
>>75544941
See that's the thing. Even in this thread we have people (well 1 guy) who claim that not even 1 single jew died in any of these camps which is probably on the extreme end of deniers.

Then there are those who believe that it might not have been "6 million" which I can understand wanting to figure out the most accurate #.

There are also those who try and highlight the plight of others targeted for extermination not only by the germans but those political enemies, intellectuals sent to russian gulags from estonia, latvia, lithuania, poland etc.
>>
>>75545043
i'm a canadian living in germany actually. I visited auschwitz birkenau and dachau 2 weeks ago.
>>
>>75540958
What is the point of denying that you didn't really rape that girl?
Everyone will blame you for it anyway and 99% people will believe it.
>>
>>75541834
>The truth needs no laws, and it doesn't need to be defended.

On the contrary, the truth is one of, if not the only thing worth fighting for.
>>
>>75544792
would you agree that the original claim was false?
>>
>>75545151
>I visited auschwitz birkenau and dachau 2 weeks ago.

Oh yeah? did you take a sample of the walls of the gas chambers to test for the poisonous gas?
>>
>>75545261
i'm not familiar with the original claim, but if it says that 4 million jews died at auschwitz/dachau then yes i would say it is false
>>
File: holy front.jpg (110 KB, 672x812) Image search: [Google]
holy front.jpg
110 KB, 672x812
>>
File: holy 4.jpg (106 KB, 720x354) Image search: [Google]
holy 4.jpg
106 KB, 720x354
>>
File: holy 5.jpg (142 KB, 720x556) Image search: [Google]
holy 5.jpg
142 KB, 720x556
>>
>>75545418
even if i did would you believe me? You yourself said that germans died there at these camps (not jews). So did no one die there at all?

How did they kill them? How many died?
>>
>>75540958

If I remember correctly Assad had an interesting strategy against the rebels. He sold them bullets, but some of the bullets were rigged, so they would explode when firing and cause injury to person handling the gun. With HD it is the same, you focus the radical anti-semitic people on the subject, feed them some "they dont want you to know"-tier proofs and watch them get btfo everytime they leave the safe-space of deep web.

Other points are the money and feeling of importance I guess.
>>
>>75545447
it said 4 million, then it was revised to 1.5 million

that's 2.5 million less

yet the holyhoax claim of 6 million didn't change?

surely this defies logic and mathematics
>>
File: k5a.jpg (150 KB, 443x295) Image search: [Google]
k5a.jpg
150 KB, 443x295
>>75540958

It has been mathematically proven that all gas chambers of the entire Auschwitz complex combined could kill 8696 humans during ONE gassing taking place at the same time.

How? Simple. The only assumption we make is that 8 people fit in 1 square meter:

http://www.gkstill.com/Support/crowd-density/CrowdDensity-1.html

We analyze the size of the gas chambers and arrive to the following conclusion:

Bunker I 90 m2 = 720 people
Bunker II 105 m2 = 840
Krematorium II + III = 2 × 210 m2 = 2 × 1680
Krematorium IV + V = 2 × 236 m2 = 2 × 1888
Total: 1087 m2 = 8696

Now if more than one gassing took place per day, you can only imagine how many could potentially be killed each day.

Step 2: cremating the bodies.

We have documents proving all crematories in the Auschwitz complex had a capacity to cremate between 3.450 corpses PER DAY (Kurt Prüfer, 8th September 1942) and 4.756 corpses per day (Zentralbauleitung, 28th June 1943). These capacities are based on adult males - if cremating children was involved, you could achieve higher numbers.

Step 3: getting the fuel

For a 12-hour-period, a total of about 2,800 kg of coke is needed for crematories II and III. For the Kremas IV and V you'll need 1,120 kgs each.

Conclusion:

Each gas chamber and crematorium was operational for a total of approx. 2 years. Just in this period alone, all gas chambers are mathematically capable of killing 4 million people alone, and all crematories were capable of cremating potentially upto 2.5 million adult male corpses. There were open air pit burnings for any excess, and don't give me that bullshit about the water table because there is photographic evidence of said pit burnings both on ground-level and aerial photography, so deal with it.

Of course, in reality far fewer people died in Auschwitz (1.1 million, which is 900k killed by gas and 200k by other causes like disease, malnutrition, labor attrition and so on).

*HOLOCAUST DENIERS GOT MATHEMATICALLY BTFO*
>>
File: holy 7.jpg (279 KB, 720x993) Image search: [Google]
holy 7.jpg
279 KB, 720x993
>>
File: holy 10.jpg (290 KB, 720x962) Image search: [Google]
holy 10.jpg
290 KB, 720x962
>>
File: holy 11.jpg (254 KB, 720x993) Image search: [Google]
holy 11.jpg
254 KB, 720x993
>>
>>75544941
It was highlighted though because of a successful Zionist movement. The genocide crime was also elevated since the Germans lost.

Usually the genociders are powerful enough to deny reprisals or guilt.
>>
File: holy 12.jpg (277 KB, 720x959) Image search: [Google]
holy 12.jpg
277 KB, 720x959
>>
File: holy 13.jpg (288 KB, 720x988) Image search: [Google]
holy 13.jpg
288 KB, 720x988
>>
File: holy 13 1.jpg (295 KB, 720x997) Image search: [Google]
holy 13 1.jpg
295 KB, 720x997
>>
File: k5b.jpg (81 KB, 336x400) Image search: [Google]
k5b.jpg
81 KB, 336x400
>>75545603

aerial photography.
>>
>>75540958

Destroying the foundation of the (((globalist))) construct that's currently destroying our nations.
>>
>>75545585
Or you are confusing your ignorance with deception.
>>
>>75543541
>but I assure you that not a single kike was killed in those camps

wew lad, and japan didn't even attack pearl harbor.
>>
>>75545508
I was alluding to this documentary

Mr Death the Rise and Fall of Fred A Leuchter Jr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07KkyWkXgtE

>So did no one die there at all?

No, people died, but no kikes. They were dissidents and other undesirables.

>How did they kill them?

Mostly starvation

>How many died?

Not sure. not even a million, I would guess.
>>
>>75545752
How is this related to the holocaust.
>>
File: 1464039835044.png (112 KB, 351x362) Image search: [Google]
1464039835044.png
112 KB, 351x362
Jews and other people were actually persecuted in WWII, but it wasn't anywhere close to 6 million or probably even a million.

You saw more terrible shit being done in Japan than in Germany.
>>
>>75540958
Because it is a lie, a falsehood created to give the kikes a toehold.
>>
>>75543454
i hope you realize those trials were openly victors court show trials that no one actually took seriously. if you still beleive in 70 year old war propaganda you are probably not very smart
>>
>>75545606
>>75545630
>>75545650
>>75545663
>>75545674
>>75545697

I love 90's Ben Garrison, back when he was pretending to be Wyatt Mann.
>>
File: jewish uprising.jpg (219 KB, 980x652) Image search: [Google]
jewish uprising.jpg
219 KB, 980x652
>>75545766
that's the best you can do?

do you still believe the lampshade and soap myths?

did you ever here of the jewish communist german revolution?
>>
File: 0-1.png (1 MB, 1500x2407) Image search: [Google]
0-1.png
1 MB, 1500x2407
>>75545750
>>
>>75545965
what about the video footage and the smiling german officers? is its also a jewish lie?
>>
>>75545970
I want the whole book
>>
File: 0-2.png (2 MB, 1500x3444) Image search: [Google]
0-2.png
2 MB, 1500x3444
>>75546017

if this jewish civil war was so bad, why didnt even hitler use it for propaganda? go ahead, hans, give me some examples how the nazis used this to "wake up" the german people. oh right. they didnt.
>>
File: holocaust maths.png (65 KB, 1319x439) Image search: [Google]
holocaust maths.png
65 KB, 1319x439
>>75546043
I expect so
>>
File: 0-3.png (2 MB, 1500x2702) Image search: [Google]
0-3.png
2 MB, 1500x2702
>>75546115
>>
File: jews 109 expelled.png (120 KB, 1477x791) Image search: [Google]
jews 109 expelled.png
120 KB, 1477x791
>>75546115
why do you think he didn't?

do you think the jews never do anything bad?

expelled 109 times in 1000 years, but everyone else is to blame?
>>
>>75545603

But where did they put all the bones Mr Supergenius?

>>75545771
all the jews scurried away to your cursed land
>>
File: 1409911974885.jpg (94 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1409911974885.jpg
94 KB, 640x427
>>75545603
>The only assumption we make is that 8 people fit in 1 square meter
>>
File: 0-4.png (2 MB, 1500x4091) Image search: [Google]
0-4.png
2 MB, 1500x4091
>>75546137

800,000 rwandans were hacked to death by machetes in a span of 3 months, goy. Do you doubt that? No? Then how is the holocaust a "mathematical impossibility?

see

>>75545603

and accept your defeat.
>>
>>75546137
that's right, you'd ONLY expect

>>75546218
are you even american? you sound like the typical stormfag who would defend the nazis because of "muh white race"
>>
>>75545849
Simple really. You create a strawman and then enforce your shit via guilt by association.

>if you're a nationalist then you're a filthy natze and you want to gaes 6 million jewish peeple, goy!
>>
>>75546255

ever been on a train in japan during rush hour? no? thought so. countless real world examples where this works
>>
>>75546385

the only strawman here is revisionists cherry picking a dozen or so crazy eyewitness testimonies to discredit the entire holocaust.
>>
>>75546289
one genocide happened, and therefore all claimed genocides happened?

you fail to mention that none of the so called gas chambers had prussian blue staining

and also no autopsy showing death by gassing has ever been provided, isn't that a little odd? not one confirmed case of gassing?

so there is no physical evidence, just witness testimony, aka hearsay

here is a challenge for you, find me any physical evidence submitted to the nuremburg kangeroo trial
>>
>>75545603
DEBUNKED XD
Shill get the fuck out, your "logic" is retarded and does not even address the main problems. Vids related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZX90Jn4wok
>>
>>75540958
People cant denay the holocaust because there are too much evidence. Most of the ones denaying it are just edgy teens that afraid to speak about what they think irl because they will just get slammed with the truth in their face.
>>
>>75546341
>that's right, you'd ONLY expect
you haven't provided me any evidence of your claim, how can I accept or dismiss your claim without seeing it?
>>
>>75546598
Do not worry, the real holocaust will visit you sooner or later.
>>
>>75546598
You little fucking kike I can't wait to have you squirming under my hands like the insect you are.
>>
>>75546598
deny or prove who gives a shit.
>no one but you.
>>
File: holocaust.png (333 KB, 1781x757) Image search: [Google]
holocaust.png
333 KB, 1781x757
>>75546527
one third of the holocaust relies on the testimony of one man

think about that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE watch this then counter

>>75546571
cheers

>>75546598
people can't deny it in some countries because it's a crime to do so, are there any other historical events that it is a crime to deny?

wow, isn't that wierd
>>
File: sixmillion.jpg (353 KB, 990x1278) Image search: [Google]
sixmillion.jpg
353 KB, 990x1278
>>75546598
die you khazarian rat
>>
>>75546527
Were those crazy eyewitness testimonies used in the Nuremberg trial? If yes, why should we treat them any different than the judges that sentenced people to death based on them?

Why would you need a law to regulate this alleged historical fact if it really happened?
>>
>>75541834
>It's enabled many of the laws and wars that have caused countless acts of murder against innocent peoples.
This is the most important reason to break this propaganda.

https://vimeo.com/71860632
>>
File: 1445904442220.png (236 KB, 1016x622) Image search: [Google]
1445904442220.png
236 KB, 1016x622
>>75546017
>>
>>75546564

>le prussian blue staining meme

get out.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150629190647/http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/blue/
>>
>>75546043
video footage of what? evil secret gas chambers? orders to kill all jews? i dont thinks so senpai
>>
File: sixgorillion.jpg (1 MB, 1352x1656) Image search: [Google]
sixgorillion.jpg
1 MB, 1352x1656
>>75546795

oy fucking vey! :^)
>>
>muh gas chambers

there were none
>>
>>75546906
thanks bro

>>75546954
did you find me any autopsy reports yet, chaim?
>>
>>75547000

thanks for the Freudian slip

If "globalist kikes" really needed to convince the world of a lie, then the first thing they would have done is forge a document where Hitler gives the explicit order to begin the holocaust and terminate all jews and make sure that calling it a forgery would put you in jail.

I wonder why they never created such a document.

Hmm....really makes you think, doesnt it? :^)
>>
File: DemolitionTeam.jpg (63 KB, 435x525) Image search: [Google]
DemolitionTeam.jpg
63 KB, 435x525
>>75546755
yeah the zionists killing hebrews in jerusalem when Rome came for a Visit and burning their own enemies children in papyrus scrolls before Rome even got to the Gates and was invited inside after The Zionists secured the Temple.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVnzUzahqoY

>uss Liberty

>Gulf of Tonkin

>clintons murders and discretions

>the council of 13

>the israeli supreme court.

>When they 911'd the babylon tower.

>when they 911'd the wtc towers.

>practicing hermetic and negromagick

"The Other Israel"
https://youtu.be/IJxdIXgMGAI

Condensed version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0

Bloodlibels
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_child_saints

What Netanyahu has to say about Hitler.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dadgep_e0Hc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

The Balfour Agreement.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
>>
File: 1455357676388.jpg (74 KB, 464x492) Image search: [Google]
1455357676388.jpg
74 KB, 464x492
>>75546598
'it was real in my mind'
>>
>>75547191

why would you need an autopsy report?

Which historian claims the corpses found my americans and soviets in 1945 were gassing victims? Show me one who claims that and then we can argue why they werent autopsied.
>>
>>75547209
nice speculation
>>
File: 21questions.png (186 KB, 853x1432) Image search: [Google]
21questions.png
186 KB, 853x1432
>>75547209
>>
>Why would you need a law to regulate this alleged historical fact if it really happened?
>>
File: jews kitos war.jpg (265 KB, 1232x656) Image search: [Google]
jews kitos war.jpg
265 KB, 1232x656
>>75547239
>>
>>75547304
even know I still believe

it wasn't a lie, it was my imagination
>>
>>75547306
are you admitting that there are no gassings confirmed by autopsy?
>>
>>75547354

It's 66 questions now, goy, not 21 :^)

Here are your answers:

http://www.nizkor.org/features/qar/qar00.html
>>
>>75540958
It's about having conscience.
>>
The fact that there's people here discussing the possibility that it didn't happen refutes your entire argument.

/thread
>>
>>75547371

because the government is afraid of normies falling for redpill videos and taking them as fact.
>>
File: jews bobby.jpg (706 KB, 1000x2891) Image search: [Google]
jews bobby.jpg
706 KB, 1000x2891
>>75547482
I ain't clicking that shit, nigger
>>
>>75547458

yes.

You are the one taking a leap of faith and saying no autopsies can only mean nobody was ever gassed.
>>
>>75547525
So you admit it's purely a post-war propaganda tool?
>>
File: jew slave trade.gif (124 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
jew slave trade.gif
124 KB, 750x1000
>>75547570
I'm not, I'm saying there is no proof anyone was gassed. do you see the distinction?
>>
>>75546598
Get out you're a cancer that has to be purged from this world.
Only after you pigs are gone will the new jerusalem come.
>>
>>75546598
I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOUR PEOPLE FIND THAT HUMAN AND GET THEM TO APOLOGIZE TO ME.
>>
>>75547635

you are shutting your ears and singing when presented with testimonies both from survivors (paid shills or senile, according to you) or ss-personnell (tortured, according to your kind).

you ignore the korherr report, you ignore photos from 1943 that show the Auschwitz smoke stacks and complex in operation, you ignore the presence of cyanide in the gas chambers (even if there's less of it than in the delousing chambers), you ignore the presence of so many crematories, you ignore the Sonderkommando photographs of a group of people undressing in the middle of a fucking forest, youre basically a lost cause.
>>
>>75547371
the countries that do that also have laws against hate speech.
>>
File: glib fascimile.jpg (12 KB, 371x162) Image search: [Google]
glib fascimile.jpg
12 KB, 371x162
The existence of these so-called "gas chambers" hasn't even been proven yet.

>Uncle Joe said there were gas chambers, and he won't let anyone inspect the camps, let's just take his word for it
>Now let's torture prisoners and get false confessions from them to use in a kangaroo court
>>
>>75547621

I am no friend of these laws. I think they only make holocaust deniers into martyrs
>>
>>75547921

>everything that disagrees with me is either a paid shill in it for shoah biz, a tortured german hero, or a forged document
>>
>>75547946
Yet they still exist and them existing gives one enough reason to doubt that event happened.

After all, if it happened you wouldn't need that law.
>>
>>75547832
>presented with testimonies
ah, otherwise known as hearsay

I'm not ignoring the korherr report, as I've never heard of it, what do you claim it proves?

>photos from 1943 that show the Auschwitz smoke stacks and complex in operation
smoke stacks? from crematoria claimed by patent to emit no smoke?

do you still believe the LIE about soap and lampshades?
>>
File: PROPHECY.jpg (9 KB, 632x358) Image search: [Google]
PROPHECY.jpg
9 KB, 632x358
GUESS WHO HEBREWS???
>>
>>75540958
Even if 11 million were killed ( 6 million Jews ) then at most 6.6 million people were saved by stopping the Nazis.

Put this against Mao and Stalin and the next 50 years of cold war. If Britain had not been a threat they might not have been attacked, and might at some point have been able to sue for peace. But regardless leaving Europe to the Nazis and East Asia to the Japanese, would have left everyone better off.

FDR prolonged the Great Depression and got the US into an unnecessary war. Worst president ever.
>>

What is the point of perpetuating such a fantastic lie?

Truth is the only thing that's sacred in this universe.
>>
>>75548114

The lampshades have never been proven to be real, but the soap story is reality, not a hoax.

30 years ago Deborah Lipstadt wrote a letter to the editor of the Los Angeles Times, saying that the Nazis never made soap from human
corpses. However, more recent investigation indicates that the Nazis likely experimented with doing this, though never on an industrial
scale.

Robert Melvin Spector concurs with Konnilyn Feig that the Nazis "did indeed use human fat for the making of soap at Stutthof", and this
2006 study of soap by the Gdansk Branch of the Commission for the Investigation of Crimes against the Polish Nation which you'll find in
English here, on the Auschwitz Memorial and Museum website.

Historians all agree soap was not made on an industrial scale, but do not rule it out on an experimental or small scale.

There is a lot of evidence that at a site near the camp at Stutthof the Nazis manufactured on a small scale soap from human remains. Cakes are on display at the museum there and
witnesses have testified that that soap was made at Stutthof from the fat of dead persons. At the war crimes trial, Simund Mazur, laboratory assistant at the Danzig Anatomic
Institute, testified that the institute conducted experiments in producing soap from human bodies.
>>
>>75548373
Try harder.
>>
>>75541929
Good goy
>>
>>75548454
Nice argument.
>>
>>75548114
Might some stories have been fabricated? Sure. But the entirety of the claim exists at http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial.

Do what they did, go through each point they make and refute it. Make a holistic counterargument in a public forum and argue fairly and see where it ends up.

My guess is because this has not been done, that it cannot be done, hence all we hear from denialists is bitching and moaning online against straw-man claims
>>
>>75548373
>witnesses have testified

Do you have any actual proof?
>>
File: jews alexander.jpg (118 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
jews alexander.jpg
118 KB, 800x600
>>75548373
>witnesses have testified
so again, no evidence, only hearsay

>>75548625
kek, rationalwiki

do they have any autopsies showing gassing?

do they have anything that is not based on hearsay?
>>
>>75548373
>fat of dead persons

Just look at all these fat fucks.
It's like 6 million bars of soap each.
>>
>>75540958
The point of Holocaust denial is to fuck with yids and desecrate their most important cultural touchstones. It is done to demoralize them and denigrate their suffering. Whether or not the Holocaust happened is entirely irrelevant to the institution of Holocaust denial.

Anyone who denies this is lying, or a useful idiot.
>>
How convenient that all those bodies of gassed jews were cremated, the ashes carried away by winds. No evidence of bodies needed.

Reminds me of the "vaporized" pentagon plane on 911.
>>
>>75548609
Nearly all of that shitposters posts are "experts say" while not linking to any analysis, video documentary or solid proof. You would have to be retarded to believe in the 6mil holohoax after getting more familiar with the basic facts.
>>
>>75548940
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvIqT6eCEjM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssCkc8t9sho
>>
File: jews franklin scan.jpg (100 KB, 500x512) Image search: [Google]
jews franklin scan.jpg
100 KB, 500x512
>>
>>75548940
the problem is its the basis for liberal globalism, its woven into the fabric of modern society and striking at it is striking at the heart of everything built in a century. its like attacking the word of mohammad in an islamic caliphate
>>
>>75548796
Well put your arguments in a file and post it somewhere. If you question the basis, specifically mention what sources you say are missing and for what claims. Do this not for one claim, but all claims. That's how it's done.
>>
>>75542835
>Fake newspaper lacking City of publication
>crusades soldier clipart and 'Donald' Easter egg in headline
Christ, it's easy to trick people with what they want to hear. Some dude with MS paint is laughing his ass off.
>>
File: jews declare war.jpg (490 KB, 1372x986) Image search: [Google]
jews declare war.jpg
490 KB, 1372x986
>>75549343
>Well put
thanks bro
>>
>>75543608
What's particularly wrong with antisemitism? If only half the memes on this site were true, only a fool wouldn't be.
>>
I don't care if it's true or not, it's still funny

And they need to get over it
>>
to show that powerful jews are liars that cucked several world governments into giving them israel
>>
>>75549364
On 24 March 1933, an infamous front page headline titled "Judea Declares War on Germany" was published by the Daily Express.[13]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Express

Eat shit, Schlomo
>>
>>75549364
http://www.ukpressonline.co.uk/ukpressonline/?sf=express
>>
>ask for actual evidence, not just hearsay
>Holohoax shill runs away
>>
File: jews holohoax1.jpg (256 KB, 899x653) Image search: [Google]
jews holohoax1.jpg
256 KB, 899x653
>>75549741
every fucking time!

that's one of the things that started me thinking, when I used to read these threads a few years ago
>>
>>75549886
Reads like horrid fanfiction
>>
File: jews this thing.jpg (751 KB, 2683x2235) Image search: [Google]
jews this thing.jpg
751 KB, 2683x2235
>>
>>75550148
I like how they kinda gave up at the end and suggested the broom handle works as a lever in the anus controlling the automation of the mechanical balls in the scrote like where the fuck where they going with this..
>>
File: jews case.jpg (132 KB, 626x452) Image search: [Google]
jews case.jpg
132 KB, 626x452
>>
File: jews canadian nazi party.jpg (241 KB, 1050x431) Image search: [Google]
jews canadian nazi party.jpg
241 KB, 1050x431
>>
File: jews aipac.png (1 MB, 1350x3570) Image search: [Google]
jews aipac.png
1 MB, 1350x3570
>>
File: jews alexander 2.jpg (70 KB, 750x398) Image search: [Google]
jews alexander 2.jpg
70 KB, 750x398
>>
>>75540958

People on /pol/ just deny it ever happened because it's edgy and pisses off jews.

It happened though the numbers are probably exaggerated.
>>
>>75548796
80% of the NKVD officier were Jewish, some even claim Stalin was murdered when he began to talk out about the Jews in his final days.

makes you think hummm
>>
>>75547946

I think David Cole raises a good point on the holocaust as propganda. Ultimately, Britain and France went to war to liberate Poland. By the end of WW2, after millions of dead, they had failed. Poland was owned by the Soviets. So instead, celebrate how you defeated the most evil nation on the planet.
>>
File: 1453214274767.jpg (19 KB, 403x462) Image search: [Google]
1453214274767.jpg
19 KB, 403x462
>>75551148
>It happened though the numbers are probably exaggerated.
well done for having an opinion, congrats
>>
File: jews communism leaders.png (66 KB, 1242x678) Image search: [Google]
jews communism leaders.png
66 KB, 1242x678
>>75551216
>>
>>75546598
Get raped and die you disgusting hook nose faggot
>>
>>75551418
Lenin was jewish too, actually.
>>
I think one worthy thing to do instead of holocaust denial is to bring to light the holodomore.

>specifically an ethnic cleansing of a minority trying to cull the majority due to perceived social injustice
>numbers of people killed rival or outnumber the Holocaust
>this wasn't just death camps, this was country wide starvation and oppression at a systematic level that hasn't been matched since

>Jewish media pretty much has done everything in its power to make sure people don't even have the slightest idea that this happened, and instead prop up the Holocaust as the great tragedy of the time

Think about it. Bolshevik jews literally got away with the same exact atrocities as Hitler and got away with it. They are literally the global equivalent of Griffith with a beheld getting away with killing all his friends for power and for everyone to suck his dick as king.

This is a much more worthy cause to inform people about than wetter or not an old event ingrained in the public consciousness was real or not.
>>
>>75540958
Holocaust was real, but not 6 million. That number is logistically impossible.

Lets break it down. The claim is that 9 million people were killed, 6 million of which were jews.

That's 9000000/(365*3)= 8219 people required to kill a day.

Between 6 camps that's 1369 people required to kill a day between them all.

Gas chambers could be used ONCE a day and could fit about 50 people judging by the area. So you jews are telling me that they killed 1319 people by gunfire EVERY FUCKING DAY after using the gas chamber?

Do you realize that even if they somehow miraculously transported all these people within the 3 year timespan, to house that many people in a single camp would cause the camp to outbreak in disease, starvation, and eventual rebellion?

I mean did these fucking jews just think we wouldn't question the actual statistics and numbers?

The numbers DON'T make sense. Even if they ran trains 24/7 to transport 9 million people at ww2 era train speeds would take like 2 years at least.
>>
>>75551418
So, accountable for far more deaths then Nazis yet somehow portrayed as the main "victims".

Thought so.
>>
>>75551295

what I'm saying is that I agree it's technologically infeasible that Hitler killed as many as current estimates say, with 6 million Jews, 5 million Russian POW's, etc... I mean, they take older estimates and then balloon them these days. It used to be 6 million TOTAL, not just Jews, and that's still a highball estimate, so the actual number is lower, much lower. As far as the mass cremations go, their crematorium obviously weren't sufficient, so what they did was dig open pits, and make a grill across them with railroad rails and cover the bodies in petrol and burn it in the open. Probably takes longer but you can do hundreds at once that way.

There may have been a few million deaths across the camps in total, but I'd say a good half of them were starvation and disease, some were gassed, some summarily executed by firearm, some killed in uprisings and escape attempts.

Technologically they might not have been able to kill as many as claimed but I'm not going to be contrarian and claim they didn't even try.

Once conquering Russia wasn't an option anymore so the plan of moving them into Siberia wasn't going to happen, and they couldn't get control of Madagascar, what the fuck do you think they were going to do with all the Jews?
>>
>>75541156
Kek.
I was thinking along these lines.
>>
>>75551846
>Holocaust was real, but not 6 million
how do you know it was real?

is there any evidence that isn't hearsay?

>>75552039
>Technologically they might not have been able to kill as many as claimed but I'm not going to be contrarian and claim they didn't even try.
if the numbers are wrong, why is the claim still valid?

what evidence can you supply?
>>
>>75548625
I'm a fence sitter but holy shit this article is pushing me in the way they wouldn't want it to, ahahah.
ad hominem all over the place, scatterbrained, and I know from my own scant research that some of this is very incorrect.
>>
>>75552192
My grandmother said as a child she played with a jew kid of the neighbor in her basement they hid. Their neighbor went off on a train and never came back. My grandma hates jews and has no reason to lie. She often blames jews for all the world's problems.
>>
>>75552192
>is there any evidence that isn't hearsay?
>>75552357
>My grandmother said...
>>
File: majdanek gas bunker door.jpg (104 KB, 512x768) Image search: [Google]
majdanek gas bunker door.jpg
104 KB, 512x768
>>75552192

They found the destroyed gas rooms at Treblinka, there's an intact chamber at Majdanak (and no the doors aren't wood), there's a speech (the Posen speeches) by Himmler that says outright they're killing the Jews in the camp, there's former SS that admit doing it, hell even Rudolf Hoss confessed, though he exaggerated his numbers grossly, there's correspondence from Hitler regarding Aktion T4 (not Jew specific killing, but thousands of cripples particularly children were gassed under that program)

I mean we both agree the exaggerated estimates of the Jews are an extreme position that's not realistic. Well the position that the Nazis didn't even TRY to kill off the European Jews once relocating them became infeasible is just as extreme of a position, what was Hitler going to feed and clothe these people for the rest of their natural lives? Siphoning resources from his war effort?

More realistic is somewhere in the middle, they tried, but they weren't able to kill nearly as many as the claims.
>>
>>75552881
>They found the destroyed gas rooms at Treblinka, there's an intact chamber at Majdanak
show me the evidence

> there's a speech (the Posen speeches) by Himmler that says outright they're killing the Jews in the camp
would that be hard to fake? or even to mistranslate

>there's former SS that admit doing it
is there any way to verify that they are former SS, and not actors?

> even Rudolf Hoss confessed, though he exaggerated his numbers grossly
that's weird, why would he exaggerate his numbers wildly? really makes you think huh?

>not Jew specific killing
it has no relevance to the holohaux then

>I mean we both agree the exaggerated estimates of the Jews are an extreme position that's not realistic. Well the position that the Nazis didn't even TRY to kill off the European Jews once relocating them became infeasible is just as extreme of a position, what was Hitler going to feed and clothe these people for the rest of their natural lives? Siphoning resources from his war effort?
you think the correct position is halfway between the truth and a lie?

he needed their output to make munitions, why murder your workers?
>>
>>75552709
>went off on a train and never came back
Must be holocaust
>>
File: 1445800903306.jpg (33 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
1445800903306.jpg
33 KB, 580x435
>>75552881
>They found the destroyed gas rooms at Treblinka
how do they know what they were if they were destroyed?
>>
>>75545603
but the doors open the wrong way for a start. how you going to get them all out again after said gassing? ESPECIALLY if there is 8 to a meter!
Great kek
could you also explain the lack of poisonous residue on the interior walls and the FACT* that the chimneys were added later on in history IS up for debate?
i dont know what happened but I highly doubt the official Jewish story
>>
>>75540958
It's the sole reason why NatSoc is seen so badly.
>>
File: mamilla.jpg (578 KB, 712x689) Image search: [Google]
mamilla.jpg
578 KB, 712x689
>>75547400
Jews were Muslims before Muslims existed
http://www.jpost.com/Local-Israel/In-Jerusalem/Massacre-at-Mamilla
>>
>>75554240
and White Nationalism in general, particularly in Germany though
>>
>>75540958
>THIS THREAD EVERY FUCKING DAY

Keep disproving that the holocaust happened by posting here. The more you are alive and posting the less likely it is that it happened, because your ancestors would have been dead.
>>
File: image.png (60 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60 KB, 904x692
Holohoax never happened
>>
>>75545750
I've seen the version of that photo without the "door" letter-boxing, it's from a train wreck in the continental US.
>>
>>75542070
>Nobody believes that Jews never died, however, we don't believe in the official number that has been reported. Even if the the official story did happen.
this
>>
File: Auschwitz A.jpg (126 KB, 652x842) Image search: [Google]
Auschwitz A.jpg
126 KB, 652x842
>>75554526

and isnt it funny how you cannot provide any more pics from that supposed train wreck from non-neo nazi websites?

I, on the other hand, CAN provide a 2nd photo which looks different to the other one (pic related)

Pic A
>>
File: jewish parasites.png (72 KB, 1043x395) Image search: [Google]
jewish parasites.png
72 KB, 1043x395
>>75554306
fucks sake
>>
File: Auschwitz B.jpg (127 KB, 672x846) Image search: [Google]
Auschwitz B.jpg
127 KB, 672x846
>>75554526

Pic B

Notice how only Pic B is used on those stormfag websites to photoshop their "train wreck".

They never use Pic A
>>
>>75554750
but there's a version without the building obstructing...
>>
>>75553300

There's an entire documentary on it, they used LIDAR to find the locations, and dug up the foundations, found the terracotta tiles with the star of David imprinted on them, found pieces of human remains like fragments of bones that'd be left over after a cremation.

>it has no relevance to the holohaux then

It does because Aktion T4 was where the Nazi's learned a good killing method that could trick people into cooperating in their own death. The "shower" thing was learned from Aktion T4. Besides. I consider all the non combatant mass killing programs, including Aktion T4, to be a part of the holocaust. In fact it angers me that the Jews try to claim so much of the victimhood from it. The Nazis killed a lot more than Jews. they killed slavs, gypsies, homosexuals, communists, cripples, and retards as well.

The Regime was just all around bad when it came to it.

It's crazy that you probably agree it SHOULD have happened, but deny that they TRIED to make it happen.

>he needed their output to make munitions, why murder your workers?

He didn't. He murdered the elderly, the infirm/sick/crippled, and young children. Anyone who was capable of working he didn't kill. I mean even the Jews talk about the "selection" process. They got off the trains and they started picking people, some went to work, some went to the chambers, they had musters every morning and if some of the people were too sickly to work, well, they were "taken care of" basically he worked them until they were no longer of any use, THEN they were killed. There were 10's of thousands of working prisoners at the camps at all times.

That's another reason I doubt the NUMBERS.. because I think he only killed the children, the elderly, and the infirm out of the trainloads. That was going to be a much smaller number out of the people arriving at the camp.
>>
>>75550529
Ever heard of Richard Warman?

There's lots of sheckles to be made complaining
>>
>>75551015
85 to 90% of the foreigners helping the Chinese at the time of the Communist takeover were Jewish. This included the daughter of the founder of the brokerage firm Goldman Sachs, who left the comfort of her Park Avenue home to assist the Chinese.

>http://forward.com/the-assimilator/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/
>>
>>75554750
Who are the people in those photos?
>>
>>75551846

nigger

see

>>75545603

your maths is factually, statistically, objectively wrong.
>>
>>75549108
>Eric Dubay
>>
>>75555103
>found the terracotta tiles with the star of David imprinted on them,
bollocks, they wren't stars of david, they were manufacturers marks, and why the fuck would they build gas chambers or whatever out of tiles with stars of david on them?
>>
>>75554708
Well, no wonder it makes sense that Jews didn't just instigate Islam, they created it and became Muslims. It certainly makes the invasion of Hispania in 711 AD make more sense. The Jews in Hispania opened the gates and garrisoned the town for fellow Jews who were spreading the new Arabian Judaism, Islam.
>>
>>75555103
>It's crazy that you probably agree it SHOULD have happened, but deny that they TRIED to make it happen.
how is that crazy?

>They got off the trains and they started picking people, some went to work, some went to the chambers, they had musters every morning and if some of the people were too sickly to work, well, they were "taken care of" basically he worked them until they were no longer of any use, THEN they were killed. There were 10's of thousands of working prisoners at the camps at all times.
why was there a hospital there?
>>
File: holohoax.png (1 MB, 780x642) Image search: [Google]
holohoax.png
1 MB, 780x642
of course goy, everyone believes in the holohoax and can't ever be shown the truth i agree we should shill for israel and accept rapefugees and let women be the leaders and be athiest tranny faggots
>>
>>75555775

>le Auschwitz amenities XD

might as well mention the swimming pool, post office and bunny rabbit farm.

Everything in the SS compound.
>>
>>75555663

because the gas chamber was designed to look like a ritual Jewish bathhouse (Mikveh). It was all about lulling people into complying

"Hey step into this chamber where we will gas you with diesel exhaust till you die" isn't a very good way at getting people to go where you want. "You're dirty from the train ride, you need a bath and a haircut" is a bit more convincing
>>
>>75555775

It's crazy because as much as you hate Jews and want them all to be gassed/killed, they hated them that much too, they had the opportunity and logistics to try it, you don't think they'd seize it?
>>
File: swimmingpool2.jpg (137 KB, 508x379) Image search: [Google]
swimmingpool2.jpg
137 KB, 508x379
>>75555930
>>75555930
So what is it, kike? a resevoire to stop le fires, or an SS swimming pool, or a prisoner swimming pool, to go with their fucking soccer field?
>>
File: auschwitz19-22_1.jpg (119 KB, 800x656) Image search: [Google]
auschwitz19-22_1.jpg
119 KB, 800x656
>this is a death camp
>>
>>75556146
the swimming pool was in the prisoner area as far from the ss quarters as possible, hes just making things up to try and trip you
>>
>ITT: Idiots willfully ignoring empirical evidence of genocide getting BTFO by people with facts

Next you fuckers are gonna say Islam is a religion of peace
>>
>>75556319

>Auschwitz I

funny you say that.

Auschwitz I was never said to have been an extermination camp. Auschwitz II had those facilities Auschwitz I was always a work camp for polish and soviet POW's. They didn't even keep jews there.
>>
>>75556319
>hitler makes you stop ruining urban areas of modern germany by moving you to containment areas since a majority of your ilk are communists or support outside groups
>complain when it's better than your shitty ghetto
>write jerkoff fantasies about how muh grandpa was raped with wood sticks while furiously beating off and telling people to never forget
>>
>>75556511
Oh of course, they build all those facilities and housed and fed them and gave them money and even let jews staff the stores and didn't even build a wall around it? Those fucking evil nazis
>>
File: jews aipac 2.jpg (703 KB, 721x615) Image search: [Google]
jews aipac 2.jpg
703 KB, 721x615
>>75555154
>Richard Warman
nope

>>75555226
interesting

>>75555438
>your maths is factually, statistically, objectively wrong.
this is what's known an chutzpa

>>75555716
I have heard that rumour before. I know that mo borrowed the torah from some jew at one point, a bit weird since he was supposedly illiterate

>>75555930
and the commisary, the theatre

we have eyewitnesses on tape talking about the productions they put on, and how they were given paint and other materials to create backdrops

>>75555938
>gas you with diesel exhaust till you die
kek, you think diesel exhaust will kill you? it has 1/300th the CO of petrol exhaust, top kek

why wouldn't they use a wood gassifier(which they were already using to power vehicles at the time) which produced much more CO than petrol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wood_gas_generator

>>75556056
that's a non-sequitur. us hating jews doesn't mean hitler tried to exterminate them
>>
>>75556720
>kek, you think diesel exhaust will kill you? it has 1/300th the CO of petrol exhaust, top kek

Remember: berkinau, one of the main body count racker uppers in the holohoax, is claimed to have been done with one tool: a stolen russian submarine engine

No, this isn't a fucking joke, the kikes literally claim about 20% of the "official" deaths were caused by.. stolen russian engines

>Executions were committed via either Zyklon B or asphyxiation by fumes from captured Soviet tank engines.
>>
File: birkenau.jpg (87 KB, 776x614) Image search: [Google]
birkenau.jpg
87 KB, 776x614
>>75556596

did you not read what I said? Auschwitz I wasn't for Jews, it was a work camp, not a death camp.

Auschwitz II (Birkenau) was the extermination camp.

See the trenches and nearby smoke? That was the open pits they were burning bodies in during a phase where they killed off a bunch of Hungarians because their Crematoriums couldn't handle the load.
>>
>>75557027
they also claimed there was just one pipe coming in to deliver the gas, i.e. no way for the current air to be extracted, fucking morons

and how the fuck would the russians capture a russian sub? and instead of using it as a sub, transport the engine hundreds of miles to use it in a gas chamber?
>>
>>75556720

I don't know if it was diesel or petrol, they said something about the gas being generated by tank engines, I was assuming diesel, but either way, they were using Carbon Monoxide.
>>
>>75557388
your talking out of your ass

go and research diesel and petrol exhaust wrt CO
>>
File: 1463726213103.jpg (7 KB, 249x188) Image search: [Google]
1463726213103.jpg
7 KB, 249x188
>>75556720

>"diesel exhaust cant kill you" meme

Nonsense. In a closed chamber, of course diesel fumes will kill. There was actually a study on this, and its results reported in "The Toxicity of Fumes from a diesel Engine Under Four Different Running Conditions", by Prattle et al., British Journal of Industrial Medicine, 1957, Vol 14, p. 47-55. These researchers ran experiments in which various animals were exposed to diesel fumes.

In the experiments, the exhaust of a small diesel engine (568 cc, 6 BHP) was connected to a chamber 10 cubic meters (340 cubic feet) in volume, and the animals were put inside it. In all cases, the animals died. Death was swifter when the intake of air to the engine was restricted, as this causes a large increase in the amount of carbon monoxide (CO) that is emitted. It is very easy to restrict the air intake - the British researchers did so by partially covering the air intake opening with a piece of metal.)

Now, the diesel engines used in Treblinka were much larger - they belonged to captured Soviet T-34 tanks. These tanks weighed 26-31 tons (depending on the model) and had a 500 BHP engine (compared to a mere 6 BHP in the British experiments). The volume of the extermination chambers in Treblinka is, of course, a factor. But the chambers' volume was about 60 cubic meters (2040 cubic feet); this is 6 times more than those in the British experiments, but the difference in the size of the engines is much larger than a factor of 6.

It should be remembered that what matters in CO poisoning is not the concentration of CO, but the ratio of CO to oxygen. In a small, gas-tight room, crammed full of people, oxygen levels drop quickly, thus making death by CO poisoning faster. As noted, other toxic components in the fumes further accelerate mortality.
>>
>>75557268
Yes I agree, the jews were moved by hand from an area with hospitals schools and stores and other facilities to a work camp with another hospital and further facilities because one was housing and one was for labour which the kikes then used to spend on objects at the jewish-run commisary stores in the camps

thanks for that

also, how do you feel about the germans using soviet engines to kill jews? I think it's pretty ingeneous desu, you'd think they'd just kill them, sure seems like alot of time and effort to put into killing disarmed and weak people but hey
>>
>>75557526
>>75557388
>no arguement

I agree, the germans, who were evil ingeneous mass murdered, used a single stolen russian engine to kill at minimum 20% of theose listed as deaths in the holocaust
>>
>>75557668

where are you getting your "single stolen russian engine" nonsense?
>>
thats like asking a rape victim whats the point of resisting.
>>
File: smug putin.jpg (40 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
smug putin.jpg
40 KB, 406x422
>>75557526
>hook up le engine to a room
>make it airtight
>suck all air out of room nearly instantly according to "survivor witnesses"
>this is physically possible
>jews still pretending they convince anyone twhen they say the most intelligent and calculated massmurderers of all time used stolen russian engines to kill disarmed and weak people in camps with hospitals schools and shops and paid waged to people who worked in the factories

I wonder, are you kikes truly retarded, or is this a religion to you?
>>
>>75557580

are you blind? Don't you see the railroad going through the camp?

as far as how they killed them, they used gas because it was able to distance the killer from the killed. When they used Ensatzgruppen to kill women and children and elderly with machine guns it gave the stormtroopers PTSD and drove them to alcoholism, it was ruining good Aryan men.. so they wanted a less traumatic method.
>>
File: Electric Floor.jpg (196 KB, 489x904) Image search: [Google]
Electric Floor.jpg
196 KB, 489x904
>>75557740
I agree, the germans, with their 10 year long plan to exterminate the jews accorind gto our own experts, came up with the plan to steal russian engines and suck air out of rooms via a vaccum that is completely airtight

They also electrified the floors and put them onto rollercoasters that flung them 90 degrees into pits of fire
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 89

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.