[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
albanians told to leave england
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: kosovar-albanians.jpg (607 KB, 1000x752) Image search: [Google]
kosovar-albanians.jpg
607 KB, 1000x752
Kebabniggers on suicide watch

http://www.ukip.org/albanian_migrants_in_kent_must_be_sent_back_to_france

>"It is essential that a clear message is sent that no migrant arriving on our shores by boat is allowed leave to remain", said UKIP Leader Nigel Farage this morning.

>"The spectacle of boats crossing the channel must be avoided. If we do not make it absolutely clear, we are likely to find the English Channel becoming a mortuary as economic migrants take to its unpredictable waters in unseaworthy vessels.
>>
Those are Georgian refugees leaving Abkhazia in 1993 you retard.
>>
>>75540751
Yet they allow mudslimes to rape their children.. Really makes you think
>>
>>75540751

They just deport Albanians so they can have more space to import abduls
>>
>>75540946
reverse image search it then turk
also
>georgian
>refugees

pick one
>>
File: chucklingredcoats.jpg (56 KB, 960x480) Image search: [Google]
chucklingredcoats.jpg
56 KB, 960x480
Au revoir
>>
>>75540985

Albanians are mudslimes.
>>
>UKIP
I think you mean
>albanians told to leave england by irrelevant party with no power
>>
>>75540751
I don't mean this as counter-signalling, but at the end of the day, albanian kebabs are still white and I'd much prefer the UK have albanians than fucking arabs and pakis and somalians, given I had to pick between one or the other.

If anything, keep the albanians and kick out the fucking pakis
>>
>>75541899
albanians are too turkic to be white
>>
>>75540751

NATO should start bombing Englad.

STOP THE GENOCIDE!
>>
>>75540946

Should have kept your mouth shut. Now i'm going to associate Georgians looking like Albanians :(
>>
Albanians have been scrounging here since the 90's
If ukip was to say All Illegal Africans here must go they might gain some credibility, but they won't ever say that.
So I just think they are part of the same bash the eastern euros and everyone else is sacred crap as the tories etc.
>>
>>75540985
>>75540989
>Albanians
>not sandniggers
>>
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING MORONS JUST KEEP THEM THERE WITH THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING SANDNIGGERS YOU DUMB ANGLO SCUMSHIT
NOW THEY'LL HAVE TO IMMIGRATE HERE HOLY SHIT SCREW YOU

Also, aren't albanians and anglos in a weird relationship or something, there are a shit ton of albanian communities in australia

t. i've been in australia
>>
>>75542639
Fuck off rapebaby.

Pay your fucking denbts...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.