[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elle.com pushing literal cucking hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (350 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
350 KB, 1024x768
"How an Open Marriage [really just cucking, read the article] works in the age of Tinder": https://www.yahoo.com/style/married-tinder-135230157.html

"An Affair With My Well-Endowed Ex Is Giving Me What My Husband Can't": http://www.elle.com/life-love/sex-relationships/news/a35478/affair-with-my-more-well-endowed-ex-boyfriend/

>If my kids ever found out, I'd be completely devastated.

oh
>>
These kind of relationships should be punishable by death for all involved

Oh wait, the Bible already outlined this as punishable by death a long time ago.
>>
>>75534069
>69

also

>wanting to follow the old law

do you even counter-semitic christianity bro?
>>
>>75533832

Look at the other article on ELLE
This is fucling propaganda
> I am a MGTOW-Missile now
>>
>>75534231
why don't you just give up germanbro - you will never be able to satisfy your gf as much as her ex-bf JAMAL
>>
File: KarmaCheat.png (711 KB, 1340x3184) Image search: [Google]
KarmaCheat.png
711 KB, 1340x3184
>>75533832
>http://www.elle.com/life-love/sex-relationships/news/a35478/affair-with-my-more-well-endowed-ex-boyfriend/

Not surprise,d "open relationship" is a code word for "the woman fucks everybody without consequences while the man can't even fuck his own wife anymore".

That's why we should push slut shaming very hard, never hesitate to tell a woman she is a disgusting slut and an atrocious human being who betrays the ones trusting her.
>>
>>75533832
>>75533832
Elle.com is now edited by that sheboon melissa harris perry, son't be surprised
>>
>>75534069
With that kind of mentality, you would make a great Muslim
>>
>>75533832
This is the grosses fetish imaginable.
You have to literally have no self respect, being turned on from humiliation is just the epitome of degenerate
>>
File: image.jpg (807 KB, 1148x789) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
807 KB, 1148x789
>>75533832
Business as usual bro.
>>
>>75534462
we should all try to shame at least one slut every day.
>>75534557
great post
>>
>>75534557
>With that kind of mentality, you would make a great Muslim

How is it exactly bad? It is 2016, muslims are trendy and they shouldn't be discriminated against for their cultural differences, even if said differences are expressed via death by stoning and hiring hitmen to restore honor.
>>
>>75534706
saved
>>
>>75533832

Do you know who reads magazines like Elle?

Women 30+.

Do you know who reads newspapers?

People around 50.

/pol/ feeds constantly on these articles, without a thought as to who reads them. And the posts are always presenting it as the scheming jew plan to corrupt the reader. In fact, journalism is a dying career. They're all bloggers. They're all clickbait artists.

The only way to get clicks is a race to the bottom in lies, distortion and outrage farming. On the social side that gives you shit like this. We're about a year away from "why I love fucking my dog" levels of desperate writing.

But what I dislike even more is that all science reporting, supposedly still on the respectable side of the fence, is also like this. Everything either causes cancer or cures it. We're "only 5-10 years away" from major tech breakthroughs (cold fusion any day now). The difference is that this is read by a crosscut of society and shared and liked by dumb idiots who think they're being informed and spreading actual information.
>>
>>75534628

I'd say this is a self-correcting issue, but then I remember how "open marriage" worked out for American blacks.
>>
>>75534830
SJWs only let them get away with that shit because they are brown. Try to do something even 1/10th as extreme as that as a white guy and you will be literally hitler.
>>
>>75533832
>my ex
>implying
That relativation to somehow claim it's something else than a complete stranger
>>
>>75534881
only women 30+ are even married anymore. So they can get an entire generation of women to cuck their husbands if they target that demographic.

I hate click-bait science articles too. I suck at STEM and even I'm able to spot mistakes made by clickbait science "journalists".
>>
>>75534462
Fuck yeah Jared
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.