[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
La raza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 750x611) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 750x611
Do Mexicans really want this?
>>
>>75324240

Yes.
>>
File: gorra.png (526 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
gorra.png
526 KB, 475x475
>>75324240
yes
>>
File: image.png (688 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
688 KB, 750x1334
It seems like they do can someone red pill me?
>>
File: Horse Skull.jpg (174 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
Horse Skull.jpg
174 KB, 1600x1600
Yes, some Mexicans do.
They want to dissolve the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo and the Boundary treaty of 1970

The U.S. defeated Mexico in the Mexican -American War and as a result the U.S.owned all territory reaching as far as Mexico City. Before returning half of their country back to them and purchasing the lands north of the Rio Grande.
The United States is not about to hand over a third of the nation to Mexico.
>>
No really, at least not in Mexico. Our government doesn't claim any territory either.
>>
File: 1460650116157-pol.jpg (37 KB, 431x267) Image search: [Google]
1460650116157-pol.jpg
37 KB, 431x267
Texas wont give an inch back. Fuck you all. REMEMBER THE ALAMO SPICS. WE WILL FUCKING END YOU.
>>
Yeah but they're never getting it lmao
>>
Come and get it Paco :)
>>
Fuck no I like texas to much to be part of mexico. I'll kill my own kind in order not to go back. Also the only people who want it to be part of mexico are fucking chicanos who think the white man is the devil and don't understand what the Mexican/ American war was.
>>
>>75324240

Only if it's a part of a restoration of Spanish monarchy. As a Tejano I'd rather Texas stay in the US if we MAGA, otherwise we would just be our own country. No point in just going back to Mexico though.
>>
Do any actual Mexicans (as in living in Mexico) actually care about muh land or is this just retarded chicano shit?
>>
I don't think the Mexican Government has any Territorial ambitions
And plus the Mexican Armed forces are made for self defense only like Japan's.
>>
>>75324240
Fight me for it faggot.
Texas is ours.
>>
>>75326347
Chicano and immigrant thing
>>
>>75326414
Guys I think you're all rustling your Jimmie for nothing.
>>
>>75324240
Nah, just tha maahhhni.
>>
>>75326347
I'm sure they're more worried about the cartels chopping peoples heads off. This whole thing is what the illegals in the US fall back on when they get called out as illegals.
>>
>>75324240
Can you imagine them trying to control all this territory? Hahahahahahahaha
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.