[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit! Abe Lincoln was fucking racist!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Abraham Lincoln.jpg (2 MB, 1631x2169) Image search: [Google]
Abraham Lincoln.jpg
2 MB, 1631x2169
>“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races – that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality.

>And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.”
--Abraham Lincoln

This is one of Donald Trump's all time favorite presidents!
Explain yourselves Trumpfags
>>
>>75321373
lol no shit. Everybody knows that.
>>
no

why do i care what you think

explain that first fucker
>>
>>75321373

im talking to you, faggot

you want to debate, i will calmly & lucidly engage in a well rounded discussion of the issues at hand.

first, explain to me why ive got to defend myself from someone who cant tell their left asscheek from the buried memories of their uncles dick

im TALKING to you, you insufferable inbred. dont just make a thread this shitty & walk away when people decide to call you out.
>>
>>75321373
that was before his beard tho
>>
>>75321373
motherfucker im bumping your thread you better dance for me
>>
Reminder that John Wilkes Booth is the biggest cuck in our history who killed the president that was going to deport our blacks as part of reconstruction.
>>
File: 1458622521640.jpg (62 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1458622521640.jpg
62 KB, 600x750
>>75321373
Motherfucker wanted to send the chimps back to africa.

He was murdered to make use of the racial tensions the jew so much loves.
>>
>>75322863
>George Clooney pulls a John Wilkes Booth and murders President Trump before he could deport all the Muslims
>>
>>75323094

>sic semper Ese
>>
How could Lincoln be racist if he was black?
>>
>>75321373
He talks like a fruit even for 200 years ago and it reads like a Trump speech
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.