[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong and did Trump just cock block me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: 1458205056367.gif (2 MB, 350x310) Image search: [Google]
1458205056367.gif
2 MB, 350x310
>go on date with qt blonde almost finished medicine student
>all goes well
>shes already a bit drunk
>we hang around in one of germanys most beautiful cities
>drink some
>talk about our lifes and shit
>we talk about traveling
>she mentions how americans are retarded cause they are about to vote Trump into office
>i say "w-why?"
>"yeah hes actively promoting gun rights .. these silly americans!"
>me: "im all for it .. wish i had a gun"
>"you are stupid anon"
>"but why? did you know there is no statistical evidence that links more guns to more gun violence"
>"i dont need this i can tell them right now"

conversation goes back and forth

i say

>"i'd def vote for Trump over Shillary or Sanders 2bh!!"
>"uhhhhh you are so wrong!"

like right after i said this she said

>I wanna go home

what did she mean by this?

i didnt expect to fuck her on the first date but cmon

after we walked back i jokingly said

>"wtf i hate Trump now .. he ruined my night"

and she was just laughing

>tfw im autistically typing this right now instead of sticking my penis in her vagina
>tfw im home alone once again
>>
Should have fucked her first
Now you'll have to rape her later
>>
>>75318499
She won't be laughing when ahmed decides he wants to culturally enrich her and she's unarmed.
>>
>>75318499

If you're worth it, she might try to change your mind. Play her game, beat the pussy up, and say Make America Great Again.
>>
>>75318701

>Should have fucked her first

i just couldn't hide my power level

>later

>implying

>>75318728

You mean if she is worth it i might try to make her change her mind?
>>
I have some bad news anon

The girl you like is retarded
>>
You failed the shit test. Trump is disappointed in you.
>>
>>75318853

fugg

>>75318967

why
>>
>>75318848

That too. She might be thinking she needs to set you straight, if you play along and make her think your about to "submit" to her point of view, she'll reward you. Then thats were you redpill her on MAGA... And soon you'll be on your way to MGGA together.
>>
There are things you don't talk about on first and second dates.

Religion and Politics are the big ones.

Since she brought one up it's probably best if you don't go on another date with her.
>>
File: Hillary is a disease.jpg (39 KB, 600x292) Image search: [Google]
Hillary is a disease.jpg
39 KB, 600x292
>>75318499
You don't want to date a liberal whore anyways, that's how you get STDs.
>>
>>75318967
He actually passed the shit test
>>
>>75319047
Never fucking apologize, especially to a woman.

>wtf i hate drumpf now hurr durr (jk)

She wasn't laughing at your "joke". She was laughing at what a little bitch you are.
>>
>>75319640

actually i was just real life /pol/ memeing
>>
OP you're supposed to keep your redpilled viewpoint secret until you have fucked her. If you take a girls virginity OR give her an orgasm, she starts listening to everything you say and molding into your viewpoint.
If you mindbreak a girl from fucking her good enough she essentially becomes a slave to you and your cock's will.
>>
Op this is how it should of went
>she mentions how Americans are retarded cause they are about to vote Trump into office
> i say "yeah totally"
>moments later as you cum inside her you say "Trump 2016" or something along those lines
>>
File: 1463162459466.jpg (37 KB, 471x350) Image search: [Google]
1463162459466.jpg
37 KB, 471x350
>talking about politics on a date
>talking about politics on the FIRST date
>>
>>75318499
And that's how Acmed stole your gf.
>>
>>75318499

You forgot the part at the end where she gets raped by a pack of feral muslims while walking back to her house, and then the government and media covers it up.
>>
>>75318499
This scenario seems to be pretty universal doesn't it?

For the most part, every Trump supporter I have met has been quite polite to liberals. However, the respect is rarely ever reciprocated. Bernie supporters will be the first to strike you down on sight.

In all honesty, if she couldn't respect your opinion like you did to her, then good riddance to her. She can go get culturally enriched or give birth to half breed niglets and suffer the consequences.
>>
>>75318499
You remind me of one of my buddies.

Willing to sell out your principles for the chance at getting laid.
>>
>>75319573
Nope. He failed:
>"wtf i hate Trump now .. he ruined my night"
>>
>>75319573
If he passed the shit test, he'd be balls deep inside Fräulein right now, not browsing a fan site for Chinese cartoons while limply stroking his Cuckwurst.
>>
>>75320068

man i said this jokingly and she knew i was joking

just a meme bro
>>
>>75319640
>>75318499
Holy fucking this. It isn't Trump's fault you didn't get laid wurstnigger. It's your own fault for cucking yourself like Bernie and backing down. Assert yourself like a fucking man and she'd fuck you if you supported Pol Pot. Now she's probably going to find a nigger at the local airforce base and get ruined forever. Nice job Krautfag, you ruined another one.
>>
>the average german teenager is discussing american politics on their first dates

We truly are the greatest nation on earth.
>>
>>75318499
i hate liberal euro trash chicks
>>
File: 1461445651206.jpg (861 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461445651206.jpg
861 KB, 1000x1000
>>75320146

yeah totally!
>>
>>75318499
she's probably fucking a refugee anyways
who cares

fuck women, they're useless
>>
>>75319908
You should lead with dealbreakers. It weeds out the undesirables early. Why go two or three dates with someone who will eventually break up with you anyway.

In most of /pol/'s case, the dealbreaker is politics.
>>
File: 1463709727946.jpg (51 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
1463709727946.jpg
51 KB, 720x757
>>75318499
>walking a woman home who has negative feelings about masculinity
>giving her free security while she criticizes it
>>
>>75320241
Why is their a Russian T-90 in that meme?
>>
>>75319872
This
>>
>>75320126
And yet here you are, in autism containment rather than with her.
>>
File: dogbless.png (91 KB, 413x246) Image search: [Google]
dogbless.png
91 KB, 413x246
>>75320146
>The Donald is so famous that pubescent Krauts are discussing him on their romantic outings.

Right there with you brother, proud to be and American. Dog bless.
>>
>>75318499
learn from your experience and don't stick politics where you intend to stuff your dick.

Women can't into common sense and aren't particularly interested in discussing their lack of it.
>>
>>75318701

>rape her later

He's in the right country for that.
>>
>>75318499
how did Germany get this cucked in the first place?
>>
File: image.jpg (631 KB, 900x762) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
631 KB, 900x762
>>75320711
>>
>>75320858
A FUCKING LEAF

there

did we meme this right?
>>
File: BEADY EYES.jpg (22 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
BEADY EYES.jpg
22 KB, 490x313
>>75320711
Two words.

ETERNAL
N
G
L
O
>>
>>75318499
>"but why? did you know there is no statistical evidence that links more guns to more gun violence"
your mistake here was bringing up facts
you should have said something like "guns are awesome"
>>
>>75320353

Russia is an american vassal
>>
>>75318499
>she mentions how americans are retarded
Literally every European chick over the age of 17 I've met says this
Your school's(literally in some instances) preach that we are all fat, stupid, fools for not being as leftists and cuckd about everything like you are. I'm not even joking
English girl I know seriously thought people fled to America during the colony days because we were traitors, and she goes to fucking Oxford
>>
>>75318499
>talking logic to women
This is why your country is over run by shitskins.
>>
>>75322567
She might just have been too deep into NRx.
>>
>>75318499
Why the fuck do you talk politics to a woman you want to pump and dump? Makes no sense. It's like talking politics with a prostitute.
>>
Should have asked her for her green card OP.

>Then called ICE

When the ICE agents arrive to deport ask her if she wants citizenship through marriage
>Anyone not supporting Trump is a Foreigner.
>>
>>75318499
you should have raped her and blamed it on a rafoogie
>>
>>75318499
>Germans talking about American Politics
>On a fucking date
>In Germany.

You people really don't know how to have fun.
>>
>>75318499

>did you know there is no statistical evidence that links more guns to more gun violence

Yes there is, you stupid fuck. A mass ownership of katanas would probably be tied to katana violence. The point is OVERALL violent crime, criminal violations of defensible property, and the fact that basic power parity between citizens, criminals, and law enforcement is fundamentally ethical on its own terms. The allowing of self-defense is a critical political right, stop mincing your words and buying into that vulgar utilitarian meme. As though humans don't have rights and I ought to murder my grandma so everyone on earth can share some tiny piecemeal advantage
>>
>>75318853
Truth. Honestly there aren't any non liberal young women in germany. Dating is a nightmare. I want to move to the mid west
>>
>>75319908
It's smart so you don't waste time on a lost cause. Just don't bring up kids
>>
>>75320068
This.

He's should have stuck to his guns and simply redirected the conversation. Never give in to a woman
>>
>>75318499
>Gun Control Laws
>Implying the criminals will follow them
>Implying the punishment is enough

Criminals do not give 2 fucks about the Gun Control laws OP, they can and will kill if they get their hands on an instrument to help facilitate their crimes.

Guns are only a tool, it is the user that is the problem. We have too many people who want to use it to kill others, taking guns away from people who can stop those scumbags will not help.

As Ted Nugent once said: "I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders."
>>
>>75323956
>>75324066
Do you dickheads realize that men can influence women far more than other women or betas can? I'm talking about a strong (not physically, but that's not a bad thing obv.) man who stands his fucking ground. Stop fucking being afraid of offending women with your political views. She may hate you but she wants to fuck you at the same time. I mean jesus, look at this

http://www.bustle.com/articles/101019-8-hot-photos-of-young-donald-trump-that-will-actually-make-your-head-spin
>>
>>75321805
yep he autismed when he should have chadded.

it had next to nothing to do with your position and everything to do with your tactics. You used beta pussy tactics, instead of alpha ego tactics. Call me a retard for criticizing your use of statistics, but stats are manipulable especially in live conversations they're very autistic to reference. Especially on a date, never mention a statistic on a date unless it's funny and guaranteed to make her laugh.
>>
>>75325235
this is correct. everyone saying he was right in the end for not getting laid is stupid, he could have had his cake and eaten it too.
>>
File: a-trip-into-the-afterlife.jpg (18 KB, 254x300) Image search: [Google]
a-trip-into-the-afterlife.jpg
18 KB, 254x300
>>75320034
"People willing to sell out their beliefs for temporary pussy deserve neither and will lose both.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.