[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was america ever fascist ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: negro43.gif (52 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
negro43.gif
52 KB, 211x239
Was america ever fascist ?
>>
>>75318041
America has been fascist since the 70's
>>
>>75318041
Define fascism faggot
>>
>>75318041
No. An irritatingly frequently overlooked part of Fascism and Hitlerism is the fact that they came from Central Europe and bear local cultural imprints. Strong central government is as innately German as it is completely un-American. America is a proposition state whose whole identity depends on limited government.
Confusing the issue is the use of "Fascism" to mean "racism." Oh hell yes, nigga, we rayciss, an we BEN rayciss. Mussolini's Italy, which Jabotinsky served, was not racist, and rejected Hitler's anti-Semitism.
>>
File: hwhiteman.png (536 KB, 539x569) Image search: [Google]
hwhiteman.png
536 KB, 539x569
>>75318041
>>75318142

I think you mean "retarded," leaf.

America was somewhat fascist pre-WWII but has always more-or-less maintained the classical liberalism of the Founding Fathers, which has manifested itself in the modern Libertarian Party, albeit with more "progressive" values.

Unfortunately it was never fascist. The boy in your picture is using free speech and his opponents won against him by doing the same.

>pic related, what every American should be and would be under a proper fascist regime
>>
>>75318142
CITIZEN
ARE YOU ALLOWED TO POST HERE?
IT MIGHT BE TIME TO UNLEARN THOUGHTCRIME.
>>
File: overarching.png (45 KB, 317x293) Image search: [Google]
overarching.png
45 KB, 317x293
>>75318501

>America is a proposition state.

Fuck RIGHT OFF, SCHLOMO
>>
>>75318041
During the civil war maybe.
>>
>>75318501
fascism is an authoritarian government where the law is absolute.

although I think fascism is best described through dictatorial states. A separation of powers or body of leaders discussing what the law should be doesn't sound as absolute as one person dictating the law.
>>
>>75318501
America was a proposition nation that had limits to free whites only. Particularly northwest european protestants.
>>
So, by creating separate but equal, we essentially put blacks into shitty conditions they couldn't really fix by themselves.

When we ended that, we allowed those shitty conditioned blacks back into our society and it drug us down a little.

The entire separate but equal movement may have actually been a mistake in the first place. If we had integrated from the get go, it's unlikely black people would have ever had subpar "separate" conditions that were worse than whites, which is what probably created shitty government dependent blacks in the first place.
>>
>>75318041
Fascist? No.

Racist? Yes.
>>
>>75319762
I wanted to elaborate by saying that we didn't have separate but equal in sports teams or in sporting events, and blacks dominated. The ones in sports were the most educated, wealthy, and normal.

So. I dunno. I think whites cucked themselves.
>>
just smarter then......
>>
>>75318041

Closest it ever came was during WWI.
>>
>>75318525

Sounds like you're lauding liberalism and endorsing fascism at the same time senpai
>>
File: 1464332237829.jpg (403 KB, 1200x835) Image search: [Google]
1464332237829.jpg
403 KB, 1200x835
>>75318041
not wanting to suck nigger cock doesn't mean you're fascist
>>
>>75318525
they didn't win by using free speech they won by abusing the power of the supreme court.

NOBODY voted in favor of that shit. people fought tooth and nail to stop it from happening.
>>
>>75318041
No.

Right now, America is at its most authoritarian, but it's still not fascist--just a sort of soft-corporatism, that understands how to tug at the populist strings of its citizens to keep them in line.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.