[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun Nuts BTFO!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: gun-nut.png (6 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
gun-nut.png
6 KB, 480x270
Okay, so riddle me this, gunfags:
If gun-free zones are targets for gun violence, then why doesn't Canada have a fuck ton of gun related homicides?
Hell, I like guns and want to get my fire arms license so I can own a shotgun and a rifle for when I go camping, but you can't deny the fact that stricter gun laws contribute to overall human safety.

Or am I leafaggot?
>>
You're leafaggot
>>
>>75313164
Niggers
Everything bad about American can be traced to blacks
Accounting for only (non-hispanic) Whites, the US had similar crime rates to Scandinavian countries
>>
Gonna be honest, I was going to read your post when I saw the title but then I saw your flag and decided to ignore it.
>>
99% of Canadians are "First Nations", and therefore too drunk on mouthwash to aim.
>>
>>75313275
>>
>>75313275
>>
>>75313164

If guns are the cause of violence why doesn't Switzerland have ton of gun violence? It's not guns is niggers and spics

#SnowAussies BTFO
>>
>>75313164
niggers and spics.
>>
File: CAf_QQ9WoAAqOmx (1).jpg (60 KB, 600x585) Image search: [Google]
CAf_QQ9WoAAqOmx (1).jpg
60 KB, 600x585
>>75313317
Thanks for posting to let us know. Now, do us all a favor and disappear back to obscurity, dad.

>>75313298

Yeah, you're quoting this image, aren't you?
Even so, wouldn't heavily restricting gun purchases help reduce deaths? Like, I'll give you that we don't have as many niggers (not black people, but niggers), but at the end of the day it takes a gun to commit a gun related homicide.

>>75313718
We have Sikhs in Canada. You think they are better?
>>
>>75313797
Cat's out of the bag now you leafcuck
There's enough guns in America now for a black market to last a few life times. ESPECIALLY if a big ban looks to set in so production and hoarding goes into overdrive.

Spics, nigs and crims will always be able to get guns. All you're doing is preventing law abiding people from having them to defend themselves.
>>
>>75313164
because your population has been disarmed
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.