[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP STUMPED!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Stumper.jpg (55 KB, 600x467) Image search: [Google]
Stumper.jpg
55 KB, 600x467
Trump has been completely and utterly stumped this week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2ZZc7iNygA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzO-JYjEcHE
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-debating-bernie-sanders
https://berniesanders.com/press-release/sanders-statement-debate/

Prove me wrong.
>>
Considering that he just wrapped up the Republican nomination, I'd say he's doing pretty good actually.
>>
>>75311047
it was mathematically impossible for the other candidates to win weeks ago, so that doesn't matter.
All that matters now is the election.
>>
>lefty jews always BTFO'ing Trump
lmao
>>
File: 1464395421606.png (176 KB, 572x511) Image search: [Google]
1464395421606.png
176 KB, 572x511
>>75310964
The only thing crashing and burning is Hernie's campaign, Trump won't be rescuing that irrelevant commiecuck
>>
What demographic does he lose with this.

The hardcore bernouts? They're SJWs, he would never win them.
The softcore bernouts? No, by providing an excuse in the form of money he's already done better then Clinton
Any republicans? lol.
>>
>>75310964
he avoided a disaster.

Unless he is allowed to put up a projector and play the video of black lives matter stealing the podium from Bernie, Trump wouldn't be able to meme on Bernie effectively. Especially since Bernie won't have to pull punches because he's no debating Hilary "I'm a womyn vote for me" Clinton.
>>
>>75310964

I wonder who's even going to give a shit after bernie loses the nomination
>>
File: 1444786283935.jpg (45 KB, 394x382) Image search: [Google]
1444786283935.jpg
45 KB, 394x382
>TRUMP STUMPED!

Meanwhile, in reality
>Trump gets the Republican nomination
>Bernie doesn't get the Democratic nomination
>Trump goes on to face Shillary
>Bernouts cry they didn't get enough publicity because Trump-senpai refused to notice him
>>
>>75311427
He's losing the softcore Trump supporters. A lot are moving to the Libertarian party
>>
>>75310964

Who honestly cares besides jews and hardcore Bernouts
>>
>>75312129
Are you from london ?
>>
>>75312303
No i'm not from Londinistan, i'm from Scotland the cucked
>>
>>75312129
>feels Trump is week for successfully baiting Sanders
>decides to vote Libertarian, the ultimate party of cucks

That doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>75311837
that and Trump would probably do very poorly in an actual debate.
>>
File: 1Z6pPwn.png (390 KB, 544x560) Image search: [Google]
1Z6pPwn.png
390 KB, 544x560
>>75312913
>voting Republican or Democrat

Pretty much the cancer killing our country.
>>
>asks for 10mil from networks (fox abc etc) for live debate before cali primary
>they say no
>some buzzfeed faggots offer 10mil for a debate they will type up on their news blog
>trump obviously says no
>some PPV boxing cunt offers 20mil for live PPV debate but after cali primary
>whats the point, primaries will be over, declined
>turns out DNC and RNC have exclusionary debate rules
>cant have unsanctioned debates with candidates, against party rules
>would grant hillary 100% immunity in skipping all future Trump debates
>hillary wins

Like Trump and Sanders could even have the debate even if Fox offered 100 million anyway
>>
>>75313009
bernie loses every debate by himself
>>
>>75313105
You have a bipartisan system, its not the fault of the gop or the demorats
If a real 3rd party runs and no one gets 270 the house decides.

Read your constitution this part is seen in The Twelfth Amendment (ratified June 15, 1804):

And if after you read the constitution you truly believe that the constituon is the cancer that is killing your country then gas yourself.
>>
>>75313009
Bernie can't even debate a senile old woman. Trump has destroyed all 16 of his opponents with ease.
>>
You Bernout fags are STILL going on about this? Rest of the country already forgotten about it, Hernie really is that irrelevant.
>>
>>75310964
The Mayor of London is noway better.
>>
>>75310964
thats EXACTLY how I think every Donald "Tiny Hands" Trump supporter is like, the old fat guy at the end.
>>
HAHAHA, TRUMP IS A COWARD

Your "god" is such a cuck he can't even debate Cuck Sanders

Trump is all bark, no bite
>>
>>75314775
name a braver candidate
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.