[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary's trust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 275x183
>Email Scandal
>benghazi scandal

Why do people care?
>>
>>75303606
She's a money-grubbing psychopath and a pathological liar. You wouldn't want to have a friend like that, why would you want someone leading/representing you with those traits?
>>
File: insane.gif (1 MB, 554x344) Image search: [Google]
insane.gif
1 MB, 554x344
>>75303606
it adds to a existing pattern and the email thing is illegal. even if she allegedly could have the server she didnt have the right to delete emails and she lied about having emails deleted that by itself is a crime
>>
>>75303826
Also, the worst part about the lying is that she isn't any good at it. She gets busted, dismisses it, then does it again like we couldn't possibly remember something from last week.
>>
>>75303875

She did have a right to delete personal emails.
>>
File: murica today.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
murica today.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
>>75303606
Hmm..why would people care about important government officials breaking the rules in regards to carelessly handling top national secrets?
>>
>>75303606
Thanks for Breaking Barriers, anon. Correct the Record thanks you!
>>
>>75303606
>Why do you care if the goddess has lied over and over for the last year, its -current year-!
>>
>>75304197
>for the last year
Where have you been for the last 25 years?
>>
>email
Cuz she put national security and info at risk.
>benghazi
Four brave american soldiers died fighting filthy muslim terrorists.
>>
>>75304099

>carelessly handeling national secrets

Source? You have no evidence that anything that was retroactively classified was national secrets at the time they were sent other than heresay from biased partisans

Over classification happens all the time, like marking a day plan as top secret.
>>
>>75304490

>4 soldiers died

Holy shit, MSM manipulation is a real thing
>>
>>75304034
not when those 'private' emails relate to her job
>>
>>75303606
>Why do people care?

It's all they've got.
>>
>>75304507
For the sake of argument, lets say this wasn't Hillary Clinton, but the lowest man on the totem pole at the State Department and all other factors are the same. What would happen to that guy?
>>
>>75304346
I was referring to her presidential campaign.
>>
How much do you get paid to correct the record?
>>
>>75304507
>inspector general says she mishandled classified info
>multiple emails showing she was concerned she had been hacked but never reported it as she is required to do
>said she was given permission when she never even checked if it was ok

etc etc etc
>>
>>75303606
Why do people care?

Benghazi and the email "scandal" are both media manufactured partisan witch hunts.
>>
>>75303606
It's funny how much she gets away with. As a hill shill I know somethings up but I don't give a fuck. Such power.
>>
>>75305443
Nothing is up dude. You of all people should know that if you support Hillary. It has become very apparent that there really is a vast right wing conspiracy against her including the media. Even CNN and msnbc cannot be trusted anymore.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.