[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abortion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11
Is /pol/ pro-abortion or anti-abortion. I am in between, I think the option of having a free abortion helps keep the population of stupid people down. What do you guys think?
>>
I'm pro-best post.
>>
>>75290700
Shitposting aside, what do you think?
>>
I hate when we say pro abortion. No I am not pro abortion, but under circumstances it's necessary. It's the last last resort. I don't want people nonchalantely talking about how they got an abortion last week. That's a self centered nation.
>>
>>75292994
This
>>
>>75290619
Threadly reminder that from conception, it is a human life.

You can argue whether it is a person, but it is a human life.
>>
File: black-ab-2000-2009-cdc.jpg (125 KB, 991x749) Image search: [Google]
black-ab-2000-2009-cdc.jpg
125 KB, 991x749
>>75290619
Look, fixing things that aren't broke is a trademark action of liberals.

Abortion before the liberals was something that was frowned upon, and that's how it should stay.

Abortion needs to be restricted to rape and serious genetic defects, ones that would seriously harm the child, or life or death situations during labor.

>inb4 it keeps black birth rates down
>>
File: bobby lew dear.jpg (38 KB, 669x279) Image search: [Google]
bobby lew dear.jpg
38 KB, 669x279
>>
If abortion wasn't made legal nationwide in the 80s, the epic crime wave we saw in the 90s would've gone up, just as the pundits said it would. In fact, crime rate plummeted.
>>
File: hello feto.jpg (48 KB, 807x407) Image search: [Google]
hello feto.jpg
48 KB, 807x407
>>
File: o shit waddup.jpg (28 KB, 639x478) Image search: [Google]
o shit waddup.jpg
28 KB, 639x478
>>
File: why didnt you listen.jpg (61 KB, 665x476) Image search: [Google]
why didnt you listen.jpg
61 KB, 665x476
>>
>>75292994
this. I don't like it, but I don't want people bringing danger to themselves getting some back-alley abortion when they really need it.
>>
No abortions

kill all niggers

Without nogs there is literally 0 justification for it
>>
/pol/ is pro-abortion because Hitler wanted eugenics.
>>
they should have to pay for their own abortions. wear fucking condoms and use birth control, jesus christ. where the fuck did personal responsibility go?
>>
>>75290619
I think the general consensus is that on the one hand it's murder, but on the other hand it keeps poor blacks and browns from overrunning civilized society
>>
>>75294667

There should be an abortion credit card.
>>
>>75290619
remove abortion, replace with sterilization
>>
I'm pro-abortion, but only men should be able to decide

If a girl is pregnant but not married, she should be aborted along with the baby
>>
>>75295036

If the man has to pay for the child, he should be able to decide the abortion as well.
>>
>>75292994
>>75293145
>>75294315

If anything your morality should be inversed.

The supported killing of a individual in motion, is an abhorrent act, hence little care should be paid to those who'd put their convience over the life of another, let alone THEIR child...

But on the other hand, childern following the same lifestyle choices their parents make, or worse, is the current trend in this age. Hence those same horrible people who would be prevented, continue to multiply.

There are pros and cons. But the moral reasoning used previous this post, seems pretty blue-pilled.
>>
>>75295259

There's nothing wrong with killing.

Just ask George Zimmerman.
>>
Abort niggers, defects, inbreds, and rape babies.

Save everything else.
>>
I'm against it in general but I also understand you can't eliminate underground abortions so it's better to keep it legal. I have the same stance on drugs
>>
File: obama.jpg (60 KB, 495x378) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
60 KB, 495x378
>>
Exodus 21:22-25

That's my stance, no exceptions.

The common exceptions result from praising and encouraging degenerate behavior and criminal activity, and thus are changed by fixing society, not by allowing loopholes due to degenerative behavior. Religious or not, child sacrifice is the last step before the fall of empires.

>Science isn't a religion
>>
>>75296124

Science is a religion.

It's a belief system.

Everything is true until disproven using a shitty measurement device.
>>
>>75290619
They aren't my fetuses, fire away --- idgaf.
>>
File: I9pStzV.jpg (460 KB, 475x6625) Image search: [Google]
I9pStzV.jpg
460 KB, 475x6625
>>75296410
I was under the assumption that "meme arrows" were a substitute for the word "implying".

I agree with you though.
>>
>>75296742

Oh, I thought the meme arrow indicated a Jew voice.
>>
A black anti-abortion group had an ad that stated how many blacks were killed by abortion. It backfired when it convinced neutrals to favor abortion. Couldn't find the article, but you get the idea. Abortion is the most efficient pest control device. The article also cited a study where the amount of abortions increase after welfare reforms that disincentives additional children. I wish I saved these articles, it was probably taken down as it does not fit the main stream media's narrative.
>>
The alternative to abortion is bastards.

We could have a bastard house. aka Ophanage.

The government could pay for it.

It's cheaper just to give the money to black mothers. Or is it? ...
>>
>>75296872
>science is a religion goy

There
>>
>>75290619
The thing is- many stupid people I've met want to keep the kids. They rarely want to abort it even with financial difficulties. Making abortion illegal will hardly make a difference.
>>
That brings up a good point.

Black people shouldn't get welfare because they could have had an abortion. No reason to milk the taxpayers.
>>
So the only people against abortion are Christians?

Hah, they are being white-genocided. So much for them.

Anti-abortion BTFO.
>>
>>75290619
Murder.
>>
>>75290619
pro abortion because it keeps the nigger population from exploding. Eugenics is the future.
>>
Murder is ok. Just ask The Marines.
>>
File: natural_selector10.png (127 KB, 323x343) Image search: [Google]
natural_selector10.png
127 KB, 323x343
>>75297968
This. Eventually the Earth won't have enough resources to provide for all the stupid irresponsible people.
>>
>>75290619
Cut shitskin fetuses into pieces
I am pro-abort.
>>
File: 1464240472877.jpg (10 KB, 180x157) Image search: [Google]
1464240472877.jpg
10 KB, 180x157
you will regret it.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.