[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a gay man is worshiped by people that a few years ago would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: cucked_into_oblivion.jpg (17 KB, 370x242) Image search: [Google]
cucked_into_oblivion.jpg
17 KB, 370x242
>a gay man is worshiped by people that a few years ago would have him hanged

There is no end in sight, sorry /pol/, you've been cucked.
>>
>>75274760

Ha. Kill yourselves, Trumpfags. Do the human race a big favor.
>>
>>75274760
not all gays are same bro. most of them have shit personalities, but some of them are ok (like lets say milo)
>>
>>75274760
trumpfags confirmed for kike homosexual coalburning faggots.
>>
British guy worshiped by burgers, like it should be
>>
File: trump creates the heavens.png (65 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
trump creates the heavens.png
65 KB, 275x183
We need to dispel this fiction that /pol/ supports Milo.
>>
>>75274957

This. Allowing liberals to corrupt the culture before Republicans got on board was short sighted. If you still want to hold on to literally everything then you should have started shooting leftists in the 60s like a loyal little bootlicker.

Now you're vest bet is to push for economic libertarianism so that everyone here can at least not be immensely poor throughout life.
>>
File: William.jpg (104 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
William.jpg
104 KB, 900x675
>>
>>75274760
is that pic for real?
if yes, the faggot just pimped a bunch of heterosexual beta cucks and must be laughing his ass off
i don't get those guys weraing MAGA hats, WTF is wrong with them?
only the alt right can be triggered by that, liberals and feminists must be celebrating
WTF is wrong with /pol/ nowadays?
that caricature of a human being is really their hero?
>>
>>75274760
>mindlessly killing people for being different
>thinking that's a "good" thing
If that's "cucked" then let the whole world be cucked please
>>
File: n3BQkO4.jpg (209 KB, 1239x622) Image search: [Google]
n3BQkO4.jpg
209 KB, 1239x622
>>75274957
But you can't sit there and say Milo isn't getting off at the support from people who come from very religious families who are against homosexuality.

>>75275375
pic related
>>
>>75274760
/pol/ isn't one person, but the majority speaks volumes over the minority.

The majority of people here seem to be extremely hypocritical, flip-flopping on core values that they used to hold.
>>
Do we? I don't. Breitbart is the closest thing we have to mainstream discourse. The true Alt-Right is way too out there for public acceptance. Milo hurts the brand by trying to represent it. And if anyone who considers themselves alt-right or otherwise worships him, well, they're just not hardcore enough.
>>
Alexander the Great fucked boys in the ass.

Greeks and Romans did it for centuries. Achilles brags about fucking a trap's boipussi in the Iliad.

I'm okay with fags fucking each other behind closed doors. I just don't want it to be a central part of our culture or pander to them on bullshit.
>>
>>75274760
I went to UCSB. And yes, I can confirm that the background is at UCSB.
>>
>>75275591
I agree with a few things that Milo says, but the fact that /pol/ has been nearly worshiping him speaks volumes of hypocrisy.
>>
i'm really getting sick of this faggot
>>
>>75274760
>worshiped by people that a few years ago would have him hanged

True, but it is nice to have people on right wing moving to social liberalism.
>>
>>75275914
Good, I certainly hope they don't practice what they preach when what they preach is irrational infringements upon other human beings' rights
>>
>>75275494
Kangs
>>
>>75274760
>Reveals the truth about the disgusting left to the world.
>Set up a grant to help white kids pay for college.
>Is a weapon the SJWs can't fuck with without looking retarded.

Yes this guy is the problem, I'm sure you faggots are the ones who are really helping fight the SJW scourge with your frog memes.
>>
>>75274760
Milo is a provocateur, he rustles the lefts' jimmies. We don't give a shit if likes to fuck man ass because what you want to do is your own business. Pissing off the liberals and forcing them to admit their doublespeak is what is needed right now.

T. Libertarian
>>
>>75274760
we can never recover from this. /pol/ is btfo stumped and cucked, im now going to vote for shilldog. because im man enough.
>>
>>75274760
Really makes you think. I am now a Cruzmissle.
>>
>>75275870
Achilles what?
>>
>>75274760
Agreed, I think right wingers should just stick to being silent cucks in the corner no one pays attention to instead of putting on ostentatious displays to attract attention and then telling leftists all their ideas are shit. I'm now a #Cruzmissile
>>
>>75274760
>implying "gay bashing" and "hanging 'dem queers" is anything more than fag propaganda
>>
>>75274894
>ID: TEbRrMPF
>TRrMPF
>>
>>75274760
Its really weird you can agree with his points but these people adore Milo like black people adored Obama.
>>
>>75274957
ahahahahhahaha
>>
>>75274760
Agreeing with him =\= worshiping
>>
File: reddit-alien.png (50 KB, 736x1024) Image search: [Google]
reddit-alien.png
50 KB, 736x1024
>call yourself right-wing
>support a hedonistic social liberal

Wish all these alt-right fags would go back

You're not alt-right, you're neo-liberals
>>
I hope that fag will die from aids
>>
>>75274760
I like Milo but the thought of him taking cocks up his ass disgusts me and I think he should repent and abstain from gay-sex instead using his pent up homosexual energies in further spreading rhetorics to normies as he has always done.
>>
>>75275844
>What is reason.com
>>
>>75279940
>milo redpilling college campuses en masse
>why doesn't /pol/ attack milo
>you're not real /pol/ unless you attack milo
>>
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
>>
>>75274760
shut the fuck up HOW MANY FUCKING MILO THREADS HAVE BEEN POSTED IN THE PAST FEW DAYS

IF YOU ACTUALLY HATE HIM STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM AND RESPONDING TO PR SHILLS LIKE OP
IF YOU ACTUALLY HATE HIM STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM AND RESPONDING TO PR SHILLS LIKE OP
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.