[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why so much hate for Albania /pol/? I think they are white and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (683 KB, 458x563) Image search: [Google]
image.png
683 KB, 458x563
Why so much hate for Albania /pol/? I think they are white and not Turkkroaches same with the Bosniaks. Reading up on Eupedia they are different genetically from roaches. Ya sure religion is a problem but most of them don't have the Arab mentality of what Islam truly is. I think /pol/ needs to reevaluate Albania.
>>
Every Albanian I know is a Muslim. They constantly import more and more of their family here. Talk non stop about how shit America is and how great Albania is.

I hate them more than turks
>>
>>75274820
I learned how bad the albanians were when even the turks and moroccans were complaining about them
>>
>>75275192

Maybe because they aren't eurocucks. Roaches and Moros complaining is a good thing.
>>
They're not even a distinct ethnic group. There's no evidence of their existence prior to like the first millennia. Their language is a fucking mystery in its origins as it's unrelated to anything that that area. Essentially Albania is nothing but a colony of crypto-turks at best. Fucking hell the only claim to fame they have is Skanderberg and he was a fucking turk
>>
>>75274381
Roaches arent very different from other peoples in balkans though. They only have.less I2
>>
>>75274381
Albanians are proof that being purebred is a bad thing.

I don't advocate explicit race mixing but I do advocate mixing with whites from other areas to keep the gene pool fresh. Otherwise you end up like Albanians: completely fucking inbred, dumb, and unable to keep up civilization of their own
>>
>>75275470
Jesus Christ anon, Skanderbeg turk? No fucking way
>>
>>75274381
Albanians are the scum of the earth capable only of lies murder theft and rape they lived in fucking tribes just 70 years ago. They are worse than gypos they are worse than roaches.

>t. Schipo schipi
>>
>>75275578
Three degrees of consaguinity is enough to keep safe from inbreed problems.

You don't need to marry people outside your country, usually not even outside your city
>>
>>75275470

Skanderbeg wasn't a Turk. Are you an autist? A quick wiki read will disprove that.
>>
>>75275192
Yep, I know a lot of Greeks here in Chicago, and when you have fucking GREEKS complaining about a group of people being LEECHES, you just know they must be completely fucked.
>>
>>75275713
Well yeah we don't have to in the west, but if you're Albanian you legit have to leave your side of the country to find someone who isn't related to you
>>
Can you guys from overseas please stop talking about albaniens, kurds, turks and so on. You really know nothing about the people in europe. Albaniens are literally bottom of the barrel. Hardly any difference to gypos
>>
>>75274381
It's because they're a majority "Muslim" country. That is literally the only reason. Nobody gives a fuck about Albania, it's a nation of barely 3 million and they've never been relevant in global politics. They're similar to the Bosniaks in that they don't really practice Islam and are not fundamentalists. They're nationalist more than religious. Albania used to be rigorously atheist during communist times, religion was more oppressed than other commie countries. They torn down mosques, churches and even cut off beards of anyone that looked Islamic. So you have a whole generation of people who grew up without religion in their lives.

I'm Albanian myself, notice how I didn't use "we" in that description like a typical nationalist? Because I identify more as an American. I'm kind of ashamed to be from there because it's a very ignorant, mafia-type crime culture. Serbians have a similar brutish culture, as much as they like to say they're completely different. You have to be careful if you're over there, traffic-related accidents have high death rates not because of the automobile crash itself but because of pissed off drivers with AKs under the dash.

>>75274820
>talk non stop about shit america is
Uh, you must have been talking to someone else then. Albanians love America. There's fucking streets in Tirana named after Clinton and George Bush.
>>
File: afuckingleafimages.png (99 KB, 386x499) Image search: [Google]
afuckingleafimages.png
99 KB, 386x499
>>75274381
>Why so much hate for Albania /pol/? I think they are white and not Turkkroaches
>checks flag
Opinion disregarded.
>>
>>75276882

>a kike
>>
>>75275693
servian cockroach detected
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.