[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the white race doomed? It seems like a lot of people, even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 240x210
Is the white race doomed?
It seems like a lot of people, even white people would not mind if that was the case.
>>
>>75272041
should italians be debating this?
>>
>>75272156
This, get the fuck out meatball.
>>
>>75272041
No
I am here
>>
File: orao.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
orao.gif
2 MB, 500x281
I don't know Mario, but I do know that you are not white.
>>
They don't know what's at stake. They must be forced to take sides, and terror in Europe is one of the things that will help with this.
>>
>>75272041
They think they wouldn't mind.
Look at Zimbabwe.
No whites means poverty and mass death and they know it.
They want a mentally brutalized remnant population to use as technician-slaves while they fiesta in the sun.
>>
>>75272341
Are you just one Lithuanian autist who posts that stupid ass gif all the time?
Or is it a Lithuanian thing in general?
>>
>>75272041
I think it is.

And they reached the point of no return. American is 60% white. Europe is receiving millions of rapefugees and anyone that protests get his life destroyed. Marxists and dykes have control over Universities and the school system, brainwashing the young whites.

It's over.
>>
>>75272156
I would argue europeans are white.
Anyhow, it is an interesting topic, as rarely has a whole race treated its own existence with such deplorable carelessness.
>>
>>75272983

No, it's not. It hasn't even started yet. The future is one of extreme violence and the death of millions of traitors and "immigrants".
>>
>>75273343
I highly doubt.

Who exactly is gonna fight them? The migrants? The brainwashed teenagers?

What are you gonna fight them with? European civilians are unarmed.

It's over man. I'm sorry.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.