[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1463759690129.jpg (147 KB, 542x826) Image search: [Google]
1463759690129.jpg
147 KB, 542x826
>there are probably billions of people that unironically support gun control

I don't get it. What drives people to actively seek and cherish the infringement of their own rights?
>>
File: 1457678316075.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1457678316075.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>75270131
You mean just generally why or what the logical reasons are?
I am pretty sure you can easily find why they support things like that, like beliefs it will make society generally safer and decrease or maybe even stop private massacres, even though you don't find any logical reasoning behind it.
>>
>>75270131
If white people are so orderly and honest, as you stormfags claim all the time, why are you afraid yo give them your guns for the greater good?
>>
If people actually have power and agency over their own life they might be expected to take responsibility for it. This terrifies the leftist.
>>
>>75270131
Brainwashed to believe individual's have no agency over one's actions. This leads to the natural conclusion that guns have this evil spirit that makes people kill each other.
>>
>>75270131
Controlling is different from banning. Not everyone deserves to own a gun. Especially niggers.
>>
Because in their minds the government won't ever turn tyrannical, so they'll never need insurance from it. I mean come on, it's 2016!

Sometimes I think that the bigger reason for why they want gun control so much is they just want to one-up right-wingers.
>>
>>75270374
Because whites want power. We want to become bigger than others. That's why we conquered the globe, Pablo.
>>
Guns kill people and children or wives have a 1:3 chance of being shot if they are in the house.
>>
>>75270369
I mean why they can be so stupid and immune to the most basic logic.
I guess >>75270380
>>75270484
answered it pretty good tho.

>>75270374
Kek
I'm not a stormfag and this has nothing to do with white people. Also there is no such thing as a greater good, except maybe the wall you should build.
>>
>>75270618
Neither control nor banning works, especially not for niggers.
Are you stupid or something?
>>
>>75270618
Well, if we tell them not to do something I'm sure the niggers will comply, right?

And I'm sure we can trust whoever is drawing the lines on who is a nigger that can't have a gun to do so fairly, right?
>>
>>75271065
>>75271223
I didn't say it works. I just personally don't want niggers to have guns. I wouldn't know where to begin on that though since most niggers just "obtain" shitty models from spics and chinks who make shitty copies of superior firearms that aren't from China.
>>
>republitards actually believe that having guns will enable them to have a fighting chance against their own countries military
lmao
>>
>>75271873
Well I personally don't want leftists to have guns, which I guess is a self solving issue.
But I would never attempt to legislate this because it would hurt myself more.

As to niggers, the most effective way would probably be a large media campaign telling them that guns are a white mans tool, and they should remember their KANGZ roots and use clubs instead...

>>75272271
I wonder who makes up most of that military... patriotic americans who love their country, or leftist shills who hate it?
>>
Why do idiots always think fasicists support gun control?
>>
>>75272271
Libshits thinking they understand anything about asymmetrical warfare
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.