[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is America hated by literally everyone except the americans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 20
File: team up clean the world.png (236 KB, 1760x2092) Image search: [Google]
team up clean the world.png
236 KB, 1760x2092
Why is America hated by literally everyone except the americans?
>>
>>75262034

It's quite natural to hate your betters.
>>
every slave hates his master
>>
File: 1463961925206.jpg (26 KB, 561x122) Image search: [Google]
1463961925206.jpg
26 KB, 561x122
Everyone hate America till the second they need America.
Then they hate America for doing exactly what they wanted America to do.
Also pic related.
>>
>>75262095
Dont know man. Kind of ready for this place to burn.
>>
>>75262034
Haven't all empires represented by those symbols gone? You know, no longer existing?
>>
>>75262034

Probably because we tend to fuck people over or outright just impose our will. We being our government, of course. The average American cares very little about the day to day fuckery of the government. To an outside observer, it's quite apparent that our government is running rampant on the world. To us, it's business as usual.
>>
>>75262034
why should I hate americans? kinda jealous of muh guns and shit
>>
The Nazis didn't initially hate America. Hitler actually admired the near extinction of Native Americans by white immigrants
>>
>>75262034
I don't know man, but I would say that the US handles their position as a super power more humane than GB did. And imagine if the Nazis won, and became a super-power.

Hate the American state, not the American nation though.
>>
>Communists, muslims and nazis
>everyone
>>
>>75262463
No. You're thinking of Stalin.
>>
>>75262206

/Thread
>>
>>75262252

>Implying that Islam is anywhere near gone

American education, everyone.
>>
>>75262206 rfm
Nice proxy.
Truth is USA couldn't do fuck all about Russia taking whatever land it wants (Georgia, Osettia, Crimea) and Putin has single handily destroyed this American concept of American hegemony. Most of you weebs forget February 15th. There hasn't been a large scale american deployment since this date nor will there probably ever be by most academic presumptions.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_15,_2003,_anti-war_protests
This was the closest we've ever been to full global anarchy, untold tens of millions were the streets of most major cities. I was in the military and we haven't seen anything before or since 9/11. We were ready for a full blown revolution and were mandated to be able to seal our borders/ports/airports within 24 hours.
>>
>>75262206
This. It's just friendly banter. They call us warmongers and fatties because we think open affection is gay.
>>
>>75262623
>all empires represented by those symbols
Australian shitposting, everyone.
>>
>>75262665
>>75262739
Wew lad
>>
Other nations will never like us, no matter how much pandering and posturing that some of our politicians engage in. Instead of trying to be liked, we need to refocus our efforts on being feared again.
>>
>>75262813
This new mobile app fucking blows. I should be able to shift-space without using ansii.
>>
>>75262665
Oh we could have done quite a bit.
Obama is a faggot through so we didn't.

>anti-war protests
lol
>>
>>75262034
As an American that's been to over 50 countries (including your country when it was still white) and not once receiving any grief because I'm American, I have to call bullshit on this. In fact, I was treated like a king and this was the typical message ~ "anon we love Americans here in country X, it's your government we hate." Well welcome to the club.
>>
>>75262899
Your country is still majority white. Largely because your fucked up census department counts Europeans, Jews, Arabs, Berbers, Turks, Persians and North Indians in that "62% non-hispanic white" figure.
No other country considers these ethnic groups white. I blame your Jewish ruling class.
>>
If Trump wins I will have literally no reason to hate America anymore. The one most important thing that I always wanted them to do, they would have done, and that is to restore the Republican party to its original pre-Reagan form.
>>
>>75263143
They need to quit their 70 year occupation of Germany as well. Everyone else pulled out after the end of the cold war.
>>
>>75262101
Then why haven't you gassed the jews yet?
>>
>>75262899
People don't hate the American nation, it's the state/government.

And that is people that care about world politics though, most people are ignorant.
>>
>>75262101
Idk man Americans seem to worship their Jewish ruling class.
>>
>>75262034
i dont hate america, neither does anyone i know. a smart person would know its not the Americans who cause problems, its the people controlling them
>>
>>75262899
We don't hate americans (we actually find you guys quite funny), we hate America. (America being your government and military)
>>
>>75263257

He wants to do this too.

No, the time to hate America was in the past. We should start cooperating again.
>>
>>75263357
I can assure you plenty of people dislike the American people as well.
>>
>>75262034
Pretty sure communist and nazis hate each more just saying
>>
Hate us cause they ain't us.
>>
>>75263451
That's mostly us senpai.
Outsiders see us as very similar, except americans are much louder and boastful, where we have a quiet pride, that doesn't irritate foreigners as much as it does us.
>>
File: 1452198549209.jpg (298 KB, 576x754) Image search: [Google]
1452198549209.jpg
298 KB, 576x754
>>75262034

kek... you're gonna hate us a LOT more this November.
>>
>>75263546
I like this one.
>>
>>75263026
>your fucked up census department counts Europeans, Jews, Arabs, Berbers, Turks, Persians and North Indians in that "62% non-hispanic white" figure.
>Europeans
>non-white
Who does that leave left? Hideo Kojima?
>>
>>75263570
Who actually doesn't like a nationalist? So long as he doesn't slaughter 500k Libyans lie your puppet govt, he's an improvement for the world.
>>
>>75263451
The stereotype is that they are a bunch of simpletons/ignorant/uneducated. But most people are not into stereotypes. Most people care more about Hollywood than Politics.

And desu, judging from /pol/, Americans > Canadians.
>>
I wouldn't say that I hate America/americans, but I think they are war mongering, greed invaders. Acting some sort of world police and looting natural resources.
These people actually think that lobbying (bribery) is ok in politics and part of so called "democracy".
>>
>>75263551
Americans sit on their fat asses shitting on about the UK and Sweden which are 90%+ ethnic swede/brit meanwhile their Jewish ruling class has let in 20,000,000 illegal immigrants and 2015 was the first year the entirety of Europe had more illegal entries than the USA. America hasn't been 90% anything in nearly a century and a half.

Americans are fucking cowards and have been since the World Wars. They're incapable of self-criticism even though they are by and far the the most broken country in the west. 62% 'white' and 'white' includes Europeans, Jews, Arabs, Berbers, Turks, Persians and North Indians. They have a nigger head of state that was given two back to back majorities for fucks sake.

The only threat the white races is the United States of America.
>>
>>75262034
Hopefully trump will retract all forgien based soldiers and bring them home. Let the rest of the world deal with their problems and see how they like America not being around. I'm sick of our country playing world police and honestly treating other countries like babies. If they can't handle their own shit why should we help?
>>
>>75263759
>And desu, judging
I'm not your desu guy. I don't think anyone cares about your preference either.
>>
>>75263786
Pay to win democracy is the only real democracy. It happened in ancient Greece and pretty much every civilized country now. The mind can be bought and it is just part of the game.
>>
Chile loves us, since we supported Mi General Augusto Pinochet.
>>
I don't hate america
>>
>>75263837
Little upset about that super power status huh? We are only country in the world that's fighting in Asia/Middle East, defending Europe, and maintaining the status quo in South America. I'm not sure that is us sitting on our asses.
>>
>>75262623
>not knowing that the crescent moon and star were popularized as the symbol of the Ottoman empire
>>
I love white America
>>
>>75262034
Leftist propaganda for decades has been teaching kids at young ages that America is full of gun-toting trigger-happy bible-thumping rednecks. And that the police are some authoritarian SS-style thought police. This leads to people hating things like christianity, cops, capitalism and especially America.

This is why Bernie even has a supporter-base.
>>
>>75263786
Hmm kind of reminds me of the Huns. Hmm...
>>
>>75263877
>I'm sick of our country playing world police
Nice meme. Meanwhile Russia takes whatever European land it sees fit and Denmark/Norway have each contributed more to anti-piracy this last decade than the USN.

Who exactly are you protecting? Americans are only ones to use the collective NATO defense treaty. Americans are the ones tearing apart the middle east for their Jewish ruling class.
>>
>>75263877
This. Then kick the spicks and muzzies out, and watch the rest of the world burn for awhile.

Then glass the planet and enjoy a nice glass of iced tea and some apple pie and a well deserved peace and quiet for a fucking change.
>>
>>75262034
Oh look, it's that one German faggot again..

Yeah, that's right buddy. I remember your pansy ass.

Friendly reminder that Germoney is completely dependent on the US military for defense and are currently cucking themselves on American ideals of multiculturalism :^)
>>
>>75264109
Is your 'white' definition British or American? I assume when you say 'white' you aren't referring to the US census definition which includes Europeans, Jews, Arabs, Turks, Persians and North Indians in that 62% 'white' figure.
>>
File: 1464051152009.jpg (28 KB, 480x611) Image search: [Google]
1464051152009.jpg
28 KB, 480x611
>>75264109
>>75264016
>>75263759
>>75263419
These are my boys right here
>>
Poles and Polish government loves those bastards. That's why some people consider poles dumb.
>>
>>75263877
m8 we haven't been protecting anyone since 1980. Now we invade places to make sure we can keep an eye on people and get sweet government-to-goverment contracts via military bases on everyone's borders. You think B2B deals are where the money is at? G2G is the real bread winner.
>>
>>75264306
O shit wallup
>>
>>75264371
>>75264306
>>
>>75264063
>fighting in Asia/Middle East,
Instigating $6,000b bankrupting desert wars for your Jewish ruling class and flooding Europe with MENA refugees. Great contribution.
>defending Europe
Meanwhile Russia once again proves it can take whatever European land it sees fit and the USA can't do fuck all about it.
>and maintaining the status quo in South America.
This would be laughable if it wasn't so tragic.
>>
>>75264486
>what european state in Nato has fallen that is the only real US guarantee.

>Did not say it was profitable but we exercise influence on a global scale in the middle east
>>
>>75265118
You're conveniently forgetting that America is the only country that has used the collective defense treaty under NATO. You sleezy kikes did it after 9/11 and 140 of our young men died because of it.
>>
>>75265186
>You bastards used the agreement we all agreed on!
If anything you should be mad at France and Belgium for not using it to begin the crusades after their attacks by muslims.
>>
>>75265186
Boohoo we lost thousands in 9/11 and thousands more since. We earned the right to use it after an attack. I find it unbelievable to say that 9/11 was not a declaration of war by a foriegn power.
>>
>>75262540

>Hate the American state, not the American nation though.

I agree with this 100% the state has issues.
>>
>>75265320
Quit propping up the apartheid Israel and maybe the people they're enslaving and murdering won't attack your shit.
Even Bush admitted using Article V was a cowardly move and that nobody could have foreseen that it would have been abused in such a way.
>>
>>75265548
You signed the deal. We used it when it was appropriate. Nato works for everyone not just you.

End of discussion.
>>
>>75265629
Cowards.
>>
>>75263837
Yeah, they're idiots. I'll give you that, but in a certain sense it's their laziness that saves them from actually being malicious. Again they're overly prideful and loud, but who cares? We know they're dumb. But to say we'll much better then them is a lie. We're just as conquered as they are, more of us know it though. We are all brothers in this fight.
>>
>>75265758
How are we cowards when we sent our own to die for it? We lost more than the entire coalition combined. That doesn't make logical sense mate. Is it because we are not yet an other worldly power that can do it alone that we are cowards?
>>
>>75264000
Most Chileans hate him.
>>
>>75262548
yikes, you got caught on his hook, anon! frenzy, frenzy like hell! try to get free before he reels you in
>>
>>75265903
>invasion of Iraq
>destabilization efforts in ME killing hundreds of thousands to millions of innocents
>torturing innocents
Your military and government are the world's biggest scumbags who deserve nothing better than hell after death.
>>
>>75265903
It was your war. You had no right to use Article 5 of NATO to compel us to fight in Afghanistan when the treaty is clearly ***defensive*** and clearly spells out only attacks in Europe or North America (+toc). Nobody ever thought we would be fighting in Afghanistan over NATO.

France didn't use Article V when the ISIS attacks happened. Neither did Belgium. Neither did Spain or London during the bombings. This kike move was an entirely American affair. Bush II himself admitted it was a cowardly move and should have been handled as Iraq was.
>>
>>75262034
Because they're currently the top of the pile, and people want something better than the occasional oil war.
>>
>>75264016
We love you too Australia.
>>
>>75266230
>defensive
>attacks in Europe of North America
It was defensive, and it was an attack in North America. The enemy combatants had plans to continuously send strike forces, they didn't need an invasion, and thus they could maintain safety in their homeland. Welcome to modern war.
>>
>>75266230
Belgium and France would have used it if attacked first and oh by the way on American soil. We were the first sample run of the treaty in the terrorism age. If I recall correctly europe gladly came to help in Afghanistan. Just because we know now it isn't a good idea but that's only after seeing the consequences. Get a grip, even if they wanted to use the article we were already there so there was no point.
>>
>>75265320
>declaration of war by a foriegn power.
How come Riyad and Mecca and Medina still exist then, bro?
>>
>>75266514
Yeah and Iraq has WMDs. I'm cherishing the American fall from grace.
>>
>>75266549
Never said we attacked the right foriegn power.
>>
>>75266615
You realize that hurts you too right? You live in Pax Americana when it ends you have as much to lose as we do.
>>
>>75262739
It's not that we couldn't, we just wouldn't care.
>>
>>75266777
We've signed nearly a dozen trade agreements in the last five years. CETA is the largest trade deal in the history of trade deals and it will be ratified any week now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Economic_and_Trade_Agreement

We're also strengthening ties with China and i'm sure you've heard about the TPP. Back in 2013 an all party committee agreed we needed to look to the EU & China if we wanted to keep up our standard of living.
>>
>>75264016
KEK
>>
>>75267006
Do you really believe Europe as an entity can provide security to anything at this point? Also do you think that China gives a single fuck about you?
>>
>>75262034
Success breeds jealousy

Everyone hated Britain when we will the envy of the world.
>>
>>75262249

Okay edge master.
>>
>>75267135
We've only been invaded once and it was by Americans while our fighting men were off fighting Napoleon in Europe. We have more pull with the UK & France than any other nation and since they have two permanent seats and enough nukes to wipe out half a billion people i'd say that's more than enough to secure our security.
>>
>>75267270

France and the UK are vassal States of ours.
>>
>>75267270
Good luck with that. You are simply delusional at best and simply ignorant or Europe's security infrastructure at worst. You claim Russia can do whatever it wants in Europe but somehow think they are useful allies. Dude you've lost it.
>>75264486
>>
>>75262739
Wait..... Canada has a military?
>>
>>75267378
You're a two party Israeli client state.
France cucked you guys hard during Iraq and the UK has vetoed more American resolutions than China. You guys can't even police your own third world streets, what limited influence you have is exercised via your Jewish ruling class for their benefit.
>>
>>75266230

You fought in Afghanistan because you are our vassal state you autistic maple.
>>
>>75267529

> you're an isreali client state

Making all of you Israeli client States. Get cucked faggot. You will fight in every war we tell you too and Canadian blood will be shed every time the United States goes to war.

Get fucked faggot. You our just property to us.
>>
>>75267603
We fought in Afghanistan because you sleezy kikes invoked Article V and we've always honoured our word. Don't forget that even Quebec nationalists were fighting to protect the British Isles three years before Hitler declared war on America.
>>
people that go that far anti-semitic start to sound like arab roaches
>>
File: jewnitedstates.jpg (27 KB, 425x240) Image search: [Google]
jewnitedstates.jpg
27 KB, 425x240
>>75267378

And France, the UK and the US are vassal states of Israel. Your point?
>>
>>75267745

Don't make excuses for being good little goy cucks for us.

Just accept the fact that you are U.S. property.
>>
>>75267745
That feel when Hitler didn't declare war on us really. Japan screwed the pooch.
>>
File: kike.jpg (64 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
kike.jpg
64 KB, 850x400
>>75267811
>>
>>75267731
We don't have a single Jew in our cabinet they're underrepresented as a percentage of the population in parliament. Our central bank is owned entirely by the government and we only have one Jewish operated (publicly owned) media company and it is one of the furthest right papers in Canada (and lost 140m last quarter).
Nice try, you guys stand alone in that regard.
>>
File: kingkike.jpg (61 KB, 759x823) Image search: [Google]
kingkike.jpg
61 KB, 759x823
>>75267854
>>
>>75267811

That is my point. Every single one of you belong to us. Even the criminal island of Australia
>>
>>75267883

> jew
> jew
> jew

Is that the only thing you talk about, cuckboi?
>>
>>75267832
Nice revisionism. The rest of the world remembers that your coward President refused to declare war on Hitler until he did so first. We also remember that your Generals wouldn't fight the Nazis (not counting firebombings) until the Soviets were pouring into Germany proper and their infrastructure had been wiped out.
>>
>>75262623
>he doesn't know about the Ottoman Empire
Shitposting education everyone
>>
>>75268095

> not realizing we used the Soviets as cannon fodder to weaken the Germans before our arrival

It's almost like you think we are retarded or something.
>>
>>75267959
Spoken like a true good goyim.
>>
>>75268204

I'm a Jew. Not a goiym, goyim.
>>
>>75268095
See
>>75268188
>>
>>75268188
>we weren't cowards w-we just let other men do our fighting for us
>>
File: 1462823280745.png (9 KB, 609x843) Image search: [Google]
1462823280745.png
9 KB, 609x843
>>75268247
>>
File: America is death.jpg (2 MB, 1324x4000) Image search: [Google]
America is death.jpg
2 MB, 1324x4000
>>75262034
I'm American and I fucking hate America. There are tons of Americans who fucking despise this corrupt corporatocracy.
>>
>>75262034
http://www.pewglobal.org/2015/06/23/1-americas-global-image/
>>
>>75267895

I said Israel dumbass, not the United States. Learn to read, you blind, retarded, Common Core faggot. I don't belong to anyone and that's a fact. We'd rather be honest criminals than treacherous law-abiders like you. Fuck off, you Jew-cucked fuck.
>>
>>75268311

> using a rival nation as cannon fodder makes you weak

Kek. This is why you are canadian.
>>
>>75268311
Why would we die when the soviets..our enemies which we knew before the end of the war, would do it for us. That also does not make sense mate.
>>
>>75268327

Yeah. They're called liberals.
>>
>>75268376

You mad, son?

Go calm down then come back at it.
>>
>>75268420
>Soviets/other allies do brunt of the work
>americans take credit
pick one faggot.
>>
File: 1458377696980.png (58 KB, 782x946) Image search: [Google]
1458377696980.png
58 KB, 782x946
>>75262034

we dont hate them you do though eternal kraut

yuropoors are mere allies...america is family
>>
>>75262034
I'm perfectly fine with this.
>>
>>75268516

We dropped the nukes so why wouldn't we take the credit you fucking autistic nigger?

Why is it that every Canadian poster has downs?
>>
>>75268468
>be American
>get shot
Youre one step away fambo. put your 2nd amendment good use and off yourself.
>>
>>75268428
>HURR HURR
This is why even Americans hate America.
>>
File: grenada-20.jpg (418 KB, 758x500) Image search: [Google]
grenada-20.jpg
418 KB, 758x500
>>75262034
"Americancer" is this the new Amerikkka.

Hang yourself.
>>
>>75262034
They're either jelly or they've been btfo by us a time or two. Or both.
>>
>>75268536
Is this a propaganda poster? Why would the anglosphere have to go capeshit to "defeat" it's own creation? Does it make more money that way?
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 620x330
>>75268613

> Be Canadian
> fight back and your enemies win
>>
>>75268536
It was in Algiers that the beginning of Powell's distrust of the United States began. After socially mixing with American military officials that he met and exploring their cultural views of the world, he became convinced that one of America's covert war aims was to destroy the British Empire. Writing home on 16 February 1943, Powell stated: "I see growing on the horizon the greater peril than Germany or Japan ever were... our terrible enemy, America...."[6]:75 Powell's suspicion of the anti-British Empire demeanor of the U.S.A. Government's foreign policy continued for the remainder of the war and into his subsequent post-war political career. He cut out and retained an article from the New Statesman magazine published on 13 November 1943 in which the American writer and diplomat Clare Boothe Luce said in a speech that Indian independence from the British Empire would mean that the "USA will really have won the greatest war in the world for democracy".

>a-america is family!

nah, fuck yanks
>>
>>75268608
>german idea, made by jewish/Hungarian scientists using Canadian/british materials
>lol we won the war bro, we totally made those bombs, japs definitely didn't outfight us man to man

More bagging about cowardice. This is low even for an American.
>>
>>75268613
Why are you so upset did the CIA take your kids or something? You make it all so personal when you lose.
>>
>>75268622

> no argument

Typical high school liberal detected.
>>
>>75263434
We don't give a shit what you hate little brother.
>>
>>75268706
That's offside.
>>
>>75268736

The funny thing is, no one even thinks Canada was involved in WW2.
>>
>>75263290
UNDERRATED
>>
>>75268752
Yes, I responded to not an argument with not an argument. Fascinating, I know.
>>
File: 1463957899388.jpg (38 KB, 575x397) Image search: [Google]
1463957899388.jpg
38 KB, 575x397
>>75268699
>le isis is a usa creation meme
>2016

someone has not read the quran it seems
>>
>>75268746
>implying im upset
You don't read people too well do you?
I guess americans don't read much of anything.
>>
>>75268847
We're fine with that. We played our part, no need to brag until it gets brought up. We aren't like you, big voices, small heads.
>>
File: USA.jpg (256 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
USA.jpg
256 KB, 2000x1000
>>75262034
I love America.
>>
All these butthurt Canadafags.

I used to like you guys til i started coming here, now i think you're a bunch of flapping headed bitches who obesses over America.

Truly little brother syndrome
>>
>>75268987

The only thing that matters is a big voice because that's the only thing anyone can hear.

Checkmate.
>>
>>75268885
Nice clock Ahmed!
>>
>>75269080
>trying to bait this hard
Here is your (you) little guy. You're important :)
>>
File: first.gif (36 KB, 702x404) Image search: [Google]
first.gif
36 KB, 702x404
>>75262034
>>
>>75269084
>cannot read or write
t. American.
never change :,)
>>
>>75262206
This. I know that if Putin ever decides to invade my nation, the US Navy would be the first ones to defend us.
>>
>>75269202
Why would Putin do that?
>>
>>75269146
We'll I'll commend you, you didn't call out my typo and go:

>hurr American education

Good one Scott, way to not be a dick.
>>
>>75269259

Because he was too busy doing it to me

>>75269192

Fucking Canadians
>>
>>75268885
holy shit that smug faggot brown face
>>
>>75269084
Dropped the bombs
>>
>>75262206
part 1/2
I just wanna try to add a more detailed answer.
It's a lot about interests in global policy when it comes to the foreign political side of the USA.
Countries that are or have been regional powers quite recently or that aren't in the zone of interest of any power worse than the USA will tend to dislike the USA. This is because the interest of the United States tend to oppose theirs, as is the Matter with both Serbia Russia, China and a few Middle eastern ones. They have all met with resistance from the USA when trying to act in their own national interest, often as close as at their own borders or in their own country.

In South America you will have a lot of people dislike the USA because they got a long history of fucking shit up in Latin America while having no other power to protect them from apart from France for a short amount of time ((Mexican Empire anybody?)) which was so far back the USA have had good enough amount of time for even more coups after that.

Countries that border or are close to other regional powers, like Poland, Korea, Japan and Georgia will tend to have a fairly positive opinion of the USA's policies as they are dependent on them for protection.
>>
>>75269491
2/2

In Western countries it will be a bit more split, but due to age old revivalism and banter as well as more lefties we tend to hold a negative-neutral position on America. We also tend to hold a rather negative view of the USA as our internal policies are so different on many things such as guns, health care, environmental policies and many other things.

When it comes to American culture, I don't think there is a single country that isn't fully isolated that hates American culture. While many may think it is to pro-gay, to fat, to religious or whatever America will still be that place many wish to move to or travel to, it being a country of many possibilities. Sure you will have those who hate American culture because it's a seen as the home of Global Capitalism and consumerist culture, but they will usually happily consume American cultural goods one way or the other. The world is in many way Americanized today, and you simply won't think of how much you get from them since you are so used to it hence the "Americans got no culture meme."

Then there are also countries that have a history of receiving quite active aid from the USA, like Uganda and Colombia where at least the politicians tends to like them for that.

I would be very happy if someone points out all the bullshit in this,

>>75269249
He would probably not try to do invade them, but he may try to do some gun boat diplomacy if the Americans try to leave all at once (Not that he necessarily would take the chance).

Most of us Europeans are in a long happy sleep coming from the safety of American military arms.
>>
File: 1452452693585.png (31 KB, 510x385) Image search: [Google]
1452452693585.png
31 KB, 510x385
>>75268885
>We didn't literally watch ISIS form from rebels the anglocancer supported with anglocancer supplies
>This literally didn't just happen less than five years ago
>1984 is real

I just want to die. This world is too mentally ill to live in.
>>
>>75269944
Better to die on your feet than live on your knees. Even if it's futile, you shouldn't give in yankee.
>>
>>75262034
Most degeneracy of the world cames from US and they insist in saying how the world must function. It's obvious that everyone hate them

>>75262095
Then why americans don't hate jews?
>>
>>75270244

> Brazil talking about degeneracy

Wew, if that's not the pot calling the kettle black.

You have the highest murder rate in the world. Half brazilian men are trannies and 90% of your youth are gangbangers and get high on glue and gas fumes.
>>
>>75270167
That's the worst part of all. I'll never give up and I'll never not want to die. I'm fighting through hell for the privilege of oblivion.
>>
File: 1463027004126.jpg (60 KB, 639x480) Image search: [Google]
1463027004126.jpg
60 KB, 639x480
>>75270600

> all that cringe in one post

Quit being so dramatic , you weeaboo.
>>
>>75263837
Dude, chill Canada bro. Your prime minister is killing white values way faster than our Jewish ruling class is.
Either way, though, we still need to stop it and bitching about it on a Siberian crocheting message board isn't going to help.
I have a lot of friends and family in Canada, so y'all stay strong.
>>
>>75262034
Because they support Pakistan.

> muh abrahamic religion
> muh greater ideology

Get fucked you burger fuckers
>>
>>75262034
america is like the police
while the police are necessary, thugs hate the police.
all three of these symbols hate america because it ruined their expansions.
before america did this, communists and Nazis hated each other much more then they did america
>>
>>75262034
Americans hate it too though
>>
>>75272609
we ironically hate america.
there's a big difference
>>
>>75266702
Bunch of hypocritical war sluts. Fucking kill yourself you burgers.
>>
File: trump-flag-lion.jpg (26 KB, 400x438) Image search: [Google]
trump-flag-lion.jpg
26 KB, 400x438
>>75262034
America is alright by me.

Feels good to sleep cozy at night knowing such fine bros have our back.
>>
>>75262034
Go fuck yourself ahmed, you all wish you were us
>>
It's funny.
Funny because every country has a negative opinion about America they see us for our flaws and not our accomplishments only 200+ years old and we have still accomplished more success then any of the countries in this thread . Why is it that your people Leave your country to come to ours ?
>to better their lives
>opportunity
>to prosper
We are a country of immigration because we are the best there is there is a reason people are coming here . Stupid Cucks don't understand
>>
I'll change my judgment if Trump became president.
>>
>>75273997
We love you too leaf-brother.
>>
File: SBLgjvG.jpg (284 KB, 1500x750) Image search: [Google]
SBLgjvG.jpg
284 KB, 1500x750
>>75268536

Anglosphere FTW.
>>
>>75270244

This is funny coming from a country best known for it's porn industry, sex trade, and trannies.
>>
>>75264189
How about actual members of NATO that we have an obligation to? We don't give two shits about some Eastern European outhouses.
>>
>>75262034
America used to be a great country before they became a jewish puppet state.
>>
>>75262034
They protect the jews
>>
But americans hate the government and jewish banks.
Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.