[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SWEDEN YES! http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160 526/1040291
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
SWEDEN YES!

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160526/1040291995/sweden-police-pink-tutus.html
>>
>>75260063

I sure as fuck hope that's not their police force.

Not a single one of those fags looks like a stable, intelligent and healthy individual. And that's just by looking at their faces.
>>
they... shaved their armpits?
>>
>>75260234

Doesn't look like there was any hair to begin with.

Besides, i shave my armpits for basketball. It's uncomfortable shoving a hairy armpit into someones face while playing, so i do it for the other players sake.
>>
File: 1428133849757.jpg (50 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
1428133849757.jpg
50 KB, 547x471
>>75260063
>mfw i could militarily take over sweden with 3 good ol boys and a handful of toothpicks
>>
File: Crime+is+illegal_d012c8_5198094.png (112 KB, 462x273) Image search: [Google]
Crime+is+illegal_d012c8_5198094.png
112 KB, 462x273
>>75260515

Hahahaha, so fucking funny bitchboy.

But guess what, the crafty Swedes already planned for it

>Pic related
>>
>>75260063
And of course the nigger looks the manliest, the rest are complete numales
>>
>>75260234

t. amerihair
>>
>>75260180
it is their police force, I am sorry
>>
>>75260063
They were just doing it for fun. I put on a dress just for laughs sometimes too. It's just a hobby. What's the big deal?
>>
>>75260811
>I put on a dress just for laughs sometimes too
>Sweden

/pol/ is right again
>>
>>75260378
So even though not shaving them would give you a competitive advantage (by distracting or disgusting a player on another team) , you choose to shave to be nice?
>>
>>75260811
>I put on a dress just for laughs sometimes too
>>
>>75260726
t.effeminate numale
>>
>>75260378
>not being as disgusting as possible to make your opponents uncomfortable
Baka
>>
File: 1450214955657.jpg (16 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1450214955657.jpg
16 KB, 249x243
>>75260811
post boypucci
>>
>>75261116

Gotta be honorable. Without honor the man would turn into the animal, the animal would turn into the dirt and the dirt would turn into the jew.
>>
>>75261321
damn jews always making golems out of dirt
>>
>>75260063
You have black cops?
HJAHHAHUEAHUEHAUEHAEU
>>
From left to right:

Sebastian: Runs a martial arts dojo in his (abundant) spare time. Enjoys neurofunk, cyberpunk and counter strike. Strictly vegetarian.

Gustav: Regular bloke. Enjoys hockey, bar hopping and loud club music, but he's not ashamed of his soft side. After a hard day of writing parking tickets, he likes to snuggle up with his boyfriend and watch Game of Thrones.

Aaron: Loves dancing and industrial goth music. Maintains a youtube pseudonym "Warhead-X" where he and his wife upload dance videos, makeup tutorials and festival footage. Is a member of an up and coming aggrotech band with some skinny white dude.

Felix: Felix is a guitar player and fitness aficionado. When he's not shredding up Dream Theater tunes, you can catch him at the local gym. He's a known name at sevenstring.org where he's been reviewing guitar pickups for years to great acclaim.

Tomas: Drummer for a local d-beat band called Disystemet. Struggled for years with an alcohol problem and in time he has come to accept and enjoy it. He and a pal run a not particularly notable microbrewery specializing in pale ale. He used to be a professional Starcraft player but has given up on the scene a very long time ago.

Tobias: Child prodigy. After successfully dabbling in journalism, kayaking, theater puppet design, mathematics, programming, underwear modelling, freeclimbing and the stock market, he joined a local volunteer unit and never looked back. Married with a child on the way.
>>
>>75260811
Faggot stop making us look bad
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.