[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will you ever marry /pol/? Do you think it is necessary still?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: main_900.jpg (194 KB, 900x580) Image search: [Google]
main_900.jpg
194 KB, 900x580
Will you ever marry /pol/? Do you think it is necessary still?
>>
>>75256255

Poo in loo, street shitter
>>
>>75256255

what kind of hamster is that?
>>
>>75256255
That's a cute hamster.
>>
>>75256255
I want to, but at the same time I know women can divorce you for any shitty reason these days.
>>
>>75256255
I'm married, it's ballin. Marry a girl who has similar values and who you can mold. You have to do a lot of work to frame her worldview the way you want but to be honest it's worth it
>>
>>75256255
Hopefully I will someday. The problem is finding a girl worth marrying.
>>
Definitely. We'll have a wedding and everything but I won't sign any legal documents. She'll think that we're married even though we're not, and if she ever decides to leave me she won't get shit.
>>
>>75256385
>You have to do a lot of work to frame her worldview
How do you go on about it? I often influence friends and partners, but I never know if they actually believe the same things as me or are merely pretending.
>>
>>75256575
Don't you have rules where if you live long enough together you eventually end up in some kind of unwritten deal? I think it's that way in Norway at least.
>>
>>75256255

No, I don't cate how much my gf wants it, but I'm not going to follow a desert death cult's tradition.
>>
>>75257081
Implying my wife's existence will even be documented
>>
File: 1384716309762.jpg (298 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1384716309762.jpg
298 KB, 1536x2048
>>75257505
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.