[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys unironically hate reddit? Then why are there so many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: kek.jpg (9 KB, 203x188) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
9 KB, 203x188
Do you guys unironically hate reddit? Then why are there so many shitlords on the_donald who use your memes and board culture?
>>
WE WUZ FIRST POST N SHIT
>>
>>75253926

i dont like reddit or trump posters.
>>
>>75253926
I hate Reddit, and I hate it out of experience. Sometimes I forget, and go there again, but it's always confirmed: Reddit is full of far left cucks and manchildren willing to argue over the simplest of points. All the while pretending, of course, that they're better than 4chan.

Reddit is just a big hugbox site for leftists. Right wing extremism is monitored, of course. But leftists? They can literally say they want to genocide white people, and that's a-OK.
>>
>>75254192
this
>>
>>75254192
There are some pretty cool subreddits though, you can't hate the whole site. It's like 4chan, there's shit and there's hidden gold.

Shit like video game subreddits are always up to date and TV show subreddits have a lot of speculation which is very fun.
>>
>>75253926
r/books made me hate Reddit. Of the few sub's I have seen, most people know barely anything substantial about what they are discussing and have shitty taste.
>>
>>75253926
they're retarded memers
i want them dead
>>
2007 : jobless, studying, 4chan was my source of mana

2010 : got a job, smartphones and apps haven't taken off for real but still needed SFW luls so I went reddit

('current year' - 3) : fuck reddit, got a phone and there were good 4chan apps so I can toiletbrowse
>>
>>75253926
>Then why are there so many shitlords on the_donald who use your memes and board culture?
we can't control them copying us, you faggot. They actually have a board where they just repost screenshots of fourchan and upvote each other on who shares it first and how funny it is
>>
>>75255505
What's the problem with that? Who gets hurt? It's just more people enjoying hilarious meems.

This whole drama reminds me of football clubs who for no reason hate each other. What the fuck, man? I get rivalry, but actually trying to formulate arguments for hating is totally useless in those scenarios.
>>
File: OP guide.png (183 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
OP guide.png
183 KB, 500x700
>>75255766
Nigger.
>>
>>75254403
No, I can hate the whole site. Because the site itself has a policy of encouraging left wing politics. I never visited /r/European or /r/Coontown, but Reddit still insists on labelling them as extremist and doing away with them. Meanwhile there are literal communist boards, including one where they "jokingly" say everyone should be sent to the gulag, and... nothing. Perfectly fine.

But aside from that, they let the craziest mods run subreddits without intervention, in effect turning it into a far left site, with only a few exceptions. The leftists use filthy tactics to take over a-political subreddits, so they can insert their politics. I mean, take /r/offmychest. Huge, hugely popular. It's being run by SJW's, and the person who originally made it, made /r/trueoffmychest, where half the posts are "I was banned from /r/offmychest for being white".

>>75254404
>Of the few sub's I have seen, most people know barely anything substantial about what they are discussing and have shitty taste.

This. Reddit is the biggest collection of armchair intellectuals I've ever seen. Everything about that site oozes pretentious ignorance. It's hard to explain, but something about it just makes people fucking insufferable.

No, you know what it is? People on Reddit never respond directly to what you say. They just build up some strawman loosely based on your post, and they knock that down in the most aloof way a human being possibly can.

Reddit has a shitty culture, one that's universal throughout most of its subreddits. I regret ever going there and making an account.
>>
>>75255766
Parasites should be treated with medication.
>>
>>75253926
>Reply
reddit babies cant handle it here, and polfags cant last there.

reddit fags cry their eyes out here and REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

polfags get silenced into oblivion with downvotes, moderation silencing and dumbass rebuttals that it does nothing but deter the polfag from even wanting to play the game.
>>
the_donald is a colony of /pol/ in the Leftist wastelands of Reddit.
>>
>>75253926
reddit save information. its a good place to find gaming related information and some computer related bug solving shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.