[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How likely is it for capitalism to wipe out islam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1457066633451.jpg (86 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457066633451.jpg
86 KB, 640x640
How likely is it for capitalism to wipe out islam?
>>
Right wing death squads
>>
>>75252656
Jewish corporative capitalism?

Not likely. The whole agenda of the greedy merchant has been making as many people as there are available work so there is always someone to hire.
>>
>>75252656

if you think for capitalism as a ideology, like communism, fascism etc.

not very likely. Capitalists couldn't care less about Mudshits, and neither do they about their religion.
But from an economical standpoint would capitalism be able to "educate" ME countries, so they embrace capitalism and the capitalist can exploit their countries for cheap labor, and resources
>>
>>75252758
I don't mean literal genocide, capitalism has been proven to be really effective in replacing local culture with itself so if muslim countries become more integrated into the capitalist world order wouldn't they logically become more and more capitalist at the expense of islam?
>>
>>75252987
No because moderate islamists will always kill those who convert their values to the capitalist society, no matter how high ranking they are.
>>
>>75252963
>Capitalists couldn't care less about Mudshits
What individual capitalists believe is fairly irrelevant to capitalism's perpetual expansion. A capitalist may not care about anything beyond his limited existence, but capitalism doesn't discriminate because it's not a person. Capital is a force of its own.

>>75253105
Violently rejecting capitalism ultimately economically starves those who try because capitalism is already the most powerful force on the planet, so either muslims slowly self-destruct or admit defeat and accept being absorbed into capitalism.
>>
>>75252656
Unlikely
They can sell more shit to the "refugees"
>>
>>75252656

Doesn't seem to me like the Saudis have rejected capitalism.
>>
>>75253974
It's mostly due to the oil-dominated economy of Saudi-Arabia. There hasn't been a need to integrate the population into capitalism in the same way as in say, western Europe, so capitalism doesn't really compete with the saudis' wahhabist ideology.
>>
>>75252656
The USSR tried to wipe out Islam in Afghanistan, but the Americans stopped them.
>>
>>75252656
islam is capitalist
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.